Home Community TV Shows StarTrek: The Original Series Star Trek crossovers
Star Trek crossovers
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows StarTrek: The Original Series, Since: 04-29-11
Founder: Susan Hilton - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 6 - id: 91901
If you love Star Trek, you will like my crossovers. Please feel free to give me lots of reviews! My interest in Star Trek is not limited to the original series, but it will encompass all eras. Feel free also to submit stories as well. Since the site will only let me have one category, I will leave it up to you to choose TNG,DS9, or Voyager for your own category. Just send me an invite and I will join.

Fading Stars by The-Artist-64 reviews
Trapped in orbit around the Cybermen planet Modas and only 48 hours before the crew is 'upgraded', the Enterprise could be in their darkest hour...until, of course, the Doctor arrives to aid. Now in his eighth incarnation, he works to dissemble the beam holding the ship in place while the crew looks for Spock, who mysteriously went missing...
Crossover - StarTrek: The Original Series & Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,368 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/13/2013 - J. Kirk, 8th Doctor
For Piotr's Sake by Susan Hilton reviews
The premise of this story? What if Pavel Chekov secretly worked for Gary Seven and really did have a brother named Piotr ? In this story, Piotr, who resides in the "Mirror Mirror" universe, decides to return the lost starship Defiant from "The Tholian Web". PLEASE REVIEW!
Crossover - StarTrek: Deep Space Nine & StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 29 - Words: 40,794 - Reviews: 106 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/29/2013 - Published: 6/27/2012 - P. Chekov, R. Lincoln - Complete
Don't Beam Me Down by Susan Hilton reviews
This song parody is sung to ELO's "Don't Bring Me Down". It's about one of Kirk's hapless red-shirted security officers. You know what to do. Please answer my poll. trivia questions, and identify the episodes on my profile page.
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 341 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 13 - Published: 8/21/2010 - J. Kirk - Complete
The Littlest Rogue by Susan Hilton reviews
Bester's little girl runs away and crosses over into the Federation universe via a Guardian counterpart deep within the planet Epsilon Three and ends up on the starship Voyager,later encountering Gary Seven and Roberta Lincoln. A sequel to "The Bester of Both Worlds". Please review.
Crossover - Babylon 5 & StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 38 - Words: 51,145 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/3/2011 - Published: 7/20/2010 - A. Bester, Seven of Nine - Complete
Peter Kirk by Susan Hilton reviews
Captain Kirk's nephew from "Operation:Annihilate!" gets caught by the Nexus and ends up on Deep Space Nine, getting a last chance to forgive his uncle for not visiting him in McCoy's sickbay. Please review.
Crossover - StarTrek: Deep Space Nine & StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,524 - Reviews: 9 - Updated: 11/17/2009 - Published: 11/15/2009 - Kira N., J. Kirk, Peter K. - Complete
Androids In Love by Susan Hilton reviews
Data,on a quest to find a way to revive his daughter Lal, happens upon Holberg-917-G, the home of Rayna Kapec, and unintentionally revives her and her evil bald "sister". Please review.
Crossover - StarTrek: The Next Generation & StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 20,208 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 2/13/2010 - Published: 1/6/2010 - Data, Lal - Complete
The Return of Charlie Evans by Susan Hilton reviews
Charlie Evans, the memorable and unfortunate character from the original Star Trek, joins the Q continuum and is on the run from them, after deciding he wants to be free. Please review.
Crossover - StarTrek: The Next Generation & StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 11,764 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/7/2010 - Q, J. Rand - Complete
The Bester of Both Worlds by Susan Hilton reviews
Chekov, via an accident with the Guardian of Forever, switches places with Bester, who ends up on 20th century Earth, encountering Jack the Ripper,Gary Seven, Isis and Roberta Lincoln. The first in my trilogy about these characters. Please review.
Crossover - Babylon 5 & StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 24 - Words: 32,773 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/29/2010 - Published: 2/17/2010 - A. Bester, Delenn, P. Chekov, R. Lincoln - Complete
The Curse of Roberta's Purse by Susan Hilton reviews
Claudia opens a new and unusual artifact-Roberta Lincoln's purse-with unexpected results. Please review.
Crossover - StarTrek: The Original Series & Warehouse 13 - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 13,061 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 1/31/2011 - Published: 7/31/2010 - R. Lincoln, Gary Seven, Claudia D. - Complete