Home Community General StarAngel's Favorites
StarAngel's Favorites
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 07-23-06
Founder: StarAngel531 - Stories: 746 - Followers: 4 - id: 34918
all my favorites fics are here

Young Justice: Alternate Superboy by Kon-El Prime822 reviews
What if it was the same story line, but in this one Superboy has all his powers and learns form Superman, who tries to have a better understanding of his clone. There will be the SuperboyXMissMartian and Superboy will have his comic powers to up the ante for the story.
Young Justice - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 77,090 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 22h - Published: 11/18/2016 - Conner K./Superboy, Clark K./Superman, Megan M./Miss Martian
The Green Lantern from Lah by DaughterOfHades1212 reviews
My name is Kai'Lah Ki'In and I'm from the planet Lah. When my brother and I decide to follow a green streak and a yellow streak into the woods, I find myself with a Green Power Ring on my finger (the process I had to go through to get it made it all seem a lot less cool). Two years later I'm a Green Lantern on earth, and when I'm not a superhero I'm Kayla King, Hal Jordan's "niece"
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 32 - Words: 99,789 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 4/24 - Published: 3/4 - [OC, Kaldur/Aqualad] Hal J./Green Lantern
Blue Raven: Life Continues by tigerlillygirl19 reviews
Carter has just gone through a year without Kaldur. With her lying about the real situation she starts to fear the story might become a reality. With this fear and all the rest going on with the Team and her own family she has a lot on her plate. Let's hope she makes it through this season with her sanity and relationships intact. My version of season 2 refer to version of season 1
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Angst/Adventure - Chapters: 44 - Words: 84,139 - Reviews: 147 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 116 - Updated: 4/6 - Published: 6/21/2015 - Kaldur/Aqualad, OC
The Blue Raven by tigerlillygirl19 reviews
Meet Carter Callahan, Black Canary's protege. Orphaned and adopted by Dinah Lance and (sort of) Oliver Queen. She battles her own demons, insecurities, and knows how to hold her own against the villains of Star City as the Blue Raven. Read as she reveals more and more about her past and recalls her journey on becoming a part of the Team. season 2 posted!
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 36 - Words: 132,551 - Reviews: 154 - Favs: 218 - Follows: 148 - Updated: 6/21/2015 - Published: 12/29/2014 - [Kaldur/Aqualad, OC] Dinah L./Black Canary - Complete
Catgirl by notaboutcat reviews
I was just a thief. Until I found out what my brother had become. I had to stop him. While I was trying to do that I met the Justice Leaue's covert ops Team. KaldurxOC
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Crime - Chapters: 26 - Words: 86,064 - Reviews: 240 - Favs: 274 - Follows: 324 - Updated: 12/26/2015 - Published: 6/23/2013 - [Kaldur/Aqualad, OC] Richard G./Robin
A Jester among the League by Queen of Fairies15 reviews
Jester is the son of The Joker. Locked away, neglected, and tortured throughout his whole life he is rescued by the Dark Knight himself. Years later Jester is determined to become part of the League and to prove to the world that he is not like his father. Re-write of the whole series. Jester is my character. This is a slash! Superboy x Jester.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 72,691 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 90 - Updated: 4/21 - Published: 2/13 - [Conner K./Superboy, OC] Wally W./Kid Flash, Richard G./Robin
The Saru and His Sun by AnimeLuver221 reviews
A collection of drabbles that revolve around Goku and Sanzo. I also don't own saiyuki it belongs to it's respectful creator.
Saiyuki - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 23 - Words: 3,833 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 11/29/2008 - Published: 10/17/2008 - G. Sanzo, Goku S.
A woman's love by Anne-Lilian reviews
Sequel to 'A woman's touch'. Merlynn has to survive another year in Camelot, but with Morgana drifting further and further away, her own confusing relationship with the Crown Prince, and every magical threat out there, how will she manage? FemMerlin! Merlynn/Arthur.
Merlin - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 48,582 - Reviews: 204 - Favs: 315 - Follows: 414 - Updated: 3/19 - Published: 5/22/2013 - Merlin, Arthur
A woman's touch by Anne-Lilian reviews
FemMerlin, full summary inside. I've read all female Merlin stories out there I think and I just thought I'd give it a try. So far only Merlynn/Will pairing, but will lead to Arthur/Merlin. Warning; in the beginning very canon! When a young girl is sent to Camelot, the legend of Merlynn and Arthur might not unfold as history remembers it...
Merlin - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 24 - Words: 96,107 - Reviews: 139 - Favs: 372 - Follows: 247 - Updated: 5/15/2013 - Published: 12/19/2010 - Merlin, Arthur - Complete
The Ice Prince by Meiran Chang reviews
A retelling of Beauty and the Beast, starring Duo as a rather atypical Beauty and Zechs as the mysterious Beast. 6x2, 3x4, 1xR, MexUrmom. **Whoops, I forgot to upload the last 2 parts a few years ago, so I tacked them on now. SORRY**
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 38,565 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 2/28/2010 - Published: 4/3/2005 - Duo M., Zechs M. - Complete
Feel Invincible by spiritgirl16 reviews
They say a phoenix must burn before it can emerge anew, well Yumi Urameshi was no phoenix. She was a girl who died by 'accident' and found out she's part demon. Fem!Stronger-than-canon!Yusuke. AU!
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,788 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 3/31 - Published: 12/12/2016 - Yusuke U., K. Kuwabara, Hiei, Kurama M.
I Couldn't Love You More by StrawberryPanda2 reviews
Yusuke's twin sister, Yuriko, can see Yusuke after he dies. So Botan takes her with them. Read as Yuriko tries her best to survive and maybe even fall in love. Please review...
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,620 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 11/26/2011 - Published: 8/12/2011 - Yusuke U.
I am No Damsel! The Mummy Ardeth Bay by XxRyuuxKagexX reviews
All Kat O'Connell wanted was to get her idiot brother out of jail, go on a wild goose chase, and go home. Does she get that? Nope. And it's all thanks to her best friend Evy. But hey, if Evy wasn't being Evy, she wouldn't have met Ardeth.
Mummy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 28,482 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 260 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 10/23/2011 - Published: 7/9/2011 - Ardeth B. - Complete
Dragonball Z: Keep Holding On by Springflowerangel reviews
A Girl follows the melody of the Ocarina and finds Tapion, then all hell breaks loose, fighting to protect the ones you love and most of all sacrifice.
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,769 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/12/2015 - Published: 12/8/2015 - [Tapion, OC]
Melodies of the Ocarina by TaeRiNftw
Saiya (OC) is a trained Z warrior who lives with the Briefs residence and trains with Vegeta and Goku. She is an older sister figure to Trunks. One day, she discovers a music box at a local antique shop. There, she heard strange music coming from it and reluctantly bought it. Little did she know, her true love is within that little box. [TapionxOC] (Note: I ONLY own my OC)
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 18,295 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/7 - Published: 10/8/2014 - [Tapion, OC] Bulma, Trunks - Complete
Why Can't We? by bmrdbgt reviews
COMPLETED For 7 years Rikku has lived in the world of the Kais. Now she's heading home for a whole day. Old love reawakened, new threats ensue, and a climactic storyline awaits you in this third and Final Segment of the Rikku/Goku universe.
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 42 - Words: 94,250 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 164 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 4/16/2013 - Published: 1/29/2011 - Goku, Vegeta - Complete
Why Can't You? by bmrdbgt reviews
Sequel to Why Can't I? Four years after Gohan's birth everything was peaceful until Rikku meets a stranger named Radditz who tells her she was born of an alien race known as Saiyans. Timeline: Saiyan saga - Cell Saga
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 50 - Words: 113,971 - Reviews: 208 - Favs: 246 - Follows: 100 - Updated: 1/26 - Published: 9/18/2010 - Goku, Vegeta - Complete
Where You Long To Be by Zerbinetta reviews
We all know the story. Sues get sucked into the world of Movie!PotO. But what happens when two anti!Sues, a slightly devious tomboy with a Gerik fettish and a Kay phan who takes vocal lessons, appear in the movie world? And what if they have a plan ready?
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 50,884 - Reviews: 311 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 4/21/2006 - Published: 8/11/2005 - Erik, Christine - Complete
Starting Things Differently by Kyuubisama201 reviews
Ash is given Pikachu in the beginning. What if Pikachu ditches him in his time of need. What if another pokemon takes place of his starter. He takes to the world differently and is smarter with his choices. He wants to be the best of trainers. Watch out world.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 26 - Words: 208,431 - Reviews: 1119 - Favs: 1,681 - Follows: 1,358 - Updated: 12/30/2015 - Published: 10/23/2012 - Ash K./Satoshi
An Unwilling Ownership by Lanta reviews
ABANDONED. When Harry comes to Hogwarts shortly after his eleventh birthday, he finds that money is not all that his parents left him. They also left him a slave, Severus Snape.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 19,063 - Reviews: 575 - Favs: 549 - Follows: 800 - Updated: 12/19/2006 - Published: 4/16/2006 - Harry P., Severus S.
Love at First Sight by Blackwolflegend reviews
As cliched as it sounds it was love at first sight. Harry had found a cabin on the train only to see the most gorgeous guy he'd ever seen in his life. He had black hair and dark eyes. And his smile... It took Harry four times to talk.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 9,201 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 131 - Updated: 10/24/2016 - Published: 6/30/2016 - [Harry P., OC] Severus S.
The Chosen One's Journey by dragonwolf12 reviews
A year before Ash left on his Pokemon journey, he received a Mysterious package. Inside of it was a book and a simple note that was signed 'A friend.' This book turns out to be the best thing that could have happened to Ash, leading to a more mature and intelligent Ash. Rewritten as 'The Journey of the Guardian.'
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 23 - Words: 182,057 - Reviews: 2136 - Favs: 4,401 - Follows: 4,140 - Updated: 7/15/2016 - Published: 3/12/2013 - Ash K./Satoshi, Pikachu, Lucario - Complete
Help by Loxare reviews
Red Hood never went to Gotham. Instead, he went to Bludhaven, to start his reign of terror away from Batman's sphere of influence. One night, one distraught teenager, and he gives away his phone number. "If you ever want to talk, or you need help or something, call me. I'll answer. I promise. And I'll do what I can." AU, rated T for heavy subject matter, but there's lots of fluff!
Batman - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 16 - Words: 38,225 - Reviews: 201 - Favs: 199 - Follows: 110 - Updated: 1/5/2016 - Published: 9/25/2015 - Complete
In Which Cloud Travels Back in Time (Again) by misminor reviews
You'd think that if Cloud was given another chance at life to fix everything that went wrong, he'd gladly take it. You're right. He did take it. And he was grateful for it too. The first 10 repeats, that is. Frankly, by his 30th life, Cloud no longer gave a damn. Fem!Cloud S/C Sephiroth/Cloud Time-Travel
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 15,803 - Reviews: 309 - Favs: 950 - Follows: 962 - Updated: 8/18/2014 - Published: 6/10/2013 - Cloud S., Sephiroth
The Touma-kun chronicles by MyLuckTookAWalk reviews
Sometimes Touma-kun feels like he's the only adult in the Tsurugas' house ... even though he's 9 months old. Series of One-shots, mostely funny (I hope), random moments, each chapter can be a stand-alone, I don't even know why it's T-rated, it's about a baby after all, but better be safe than sorry I guess, so... R&R please.
Skip Beat! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 23 - Words: 19,701 - Reviews: 125 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 2/10/2016 - Published: 10/31/2015 - Kyoko M., Ren, OC - Complete
567 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »