Home Community General StarAngel's Favorites
StarAngel's Favorites
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 07-23-06
Founder: StarAngel531 - Stories: 717 - Followers: 4 - id: 34918
all my favorites fics are here

Friends? by Hiroakki reviews
Kiu, a girl who has lost all her memory, ends up in the Sand Village where she is taken in by Mari's family. Mari becomes her best friend until Kiu starts asking her questions about the strange red-headed boy who always sits alone at the playground they go to everyday. One day, Kiu finally decides to approach him. Follows the main story! Review if you like it :D
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 34 - Words: 46,681 - Reviews: 119 - Favs: 179 - Follows: 234 - Updated: 8/13 - Published: 10/3/2014 - [Gaara, OC]
Moonlight Secret by Artemis Hunter 441 reviews
Prince Arthur Pendragon has a big secret for all of Camelot, even for his own father. Yet with the arrival of a girl named Merlyne, everything might just change. (Fem!Merlin) Rating may change.
Merlin - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 21,733 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 119 - Updated: 8/20 - Published: 6/28 - [Arthur, Merlin] Uther, Gaius
Beauty and the Beast by Devoted to Meiko reviews
What if it had been Kane who had saved Stephanie McMahon from the Black Wedding in 1999 and not Stone Cold? What if Stephanie grew closer to her hero, working as his manager at the ring while he was her bodyguard backstage? Here is my idea of how things would have gone if just a little bit different. [Kane/Stephanie]
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 20,618 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 4/4 - Published: 3/29 - [Kane, Stephanie McMahon]
Of Space, Sky and Time by Chicken Ranger reviews
-Love is the strongest force in the world. It is the greatness of a road leading towards the unknown- Goku has a daughter in the future. She and Trunks has been trapped in a miserable life in the future where the Androids taking away their beloved one. So they went back to the past, to put an end to all their nightmares. [TrunksxOC]
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 48,597 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 8/22 - Published: 5/19 - [M. Trunks, OC] Goku
Black Roses Rewrite by SnowNeko reviews
Autumn Urameshi is the younger sister of Yusuke, she isn't as known as he is but mostly because nobody ever sees them together. But when Yusuke dies it sets Autumn down a path that never would have happened if her brother hadn't died, hadn't awoken her powers by bringing spiritual energy near her. A rewrite of Black Roses, an old fanfic of mine from ten years ago.
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 26 - Words: 88,266 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 79 - Updated: 3/16 - Published: 7/17/2015 - Hiei, Kurama M., OC
Chibi Days by Holysinner5527 reviews
Just some short chappies about the boys before the journey West. Starts when Sanzo finds Goku. Pretty cute. Non-yaoi. Rated T for language.
Saiyuki - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 19 - Words: 50,301 - Reviews: 113 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 1/31/2010 - Published: 4/7/2009 - Goku S., G. Sanzo
Hikago Oneshots by ijusthavetowrite reviews
Series of one-shots of Hikaru no Go. Hints of HikaSai everywhere. Shounen-ai. Looking for a beta!
Hikaru no Go - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 37,649 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 143 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 11/20/2015 - Published: 2/5/2013 - Hikaru S., Fujiwara no Sai - Complete
Keep Holding On by Makkenna Witwicky reviews
Makkenna Witwicky's life was never normal. She proved this after she bought a car with her cousin that ended up being an alien robot. She gets thrown into a century old alien war that will change her life forever and realizes fate really does call on us when we are needed. When it comes to saving the world and falling in love. Bumblebee/OC
Transformers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 38 - Words: 85,769 - Reviews: 416 - Favs: 505 - Follows: 379 - Updated: 7/27/2014 - Published: 7/14/2012 - Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, OC - Complete
Bumblebee's Saving Grace by YJnightwing reviews
Julia Lennox, William Lennox's younger sister, is Sam Witwicky's long time best friend and tags along when he buys his first car. Join Julia as she goes through life, helps the autobots on their mission, and develops a special connection to Sam's young yellow protector.
Transformers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 22 - Words: 163,619 - Reviews: 211 - Favs: 385 - Follows: 410 - Updated: 8/12 - Published: 8/11/2014 - [Bumblebee, OC] W. Lennox
jack, female style by Lunatic One reviews
Jade Darby is a girl who doesn't know much about her past, for her mother is missing and she don't know who her father is. She also has the voice of an angel. And she soon meets Arcee a mech who had lost his twin in battle. Male. Cliffjumper/Fem.Jack/Male. Arcee. Note: Shall have M/M, F/F and M/F pairings. posted for rat001
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 21 - Words: 43,825 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 8/7 - Published: 9/28/2014 - [Arcee, Cliffjumper, Jack D.]
Our Team, Not Theirs by Ghostunderasheet reviews
What if the children of villains aren't as evil as they seem? Some of them want out. We're heroes. We're supposed to help them. And what if the 'real' heroes don't care about the difference? We can change that. And we created The Team. And it is our team. We can put whoever we want on it. Outside opinions be damned. We can actually save them. They deserve it. They're our team.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 48,076 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 9/16/2015 - Published: 3/30/2015 - Conner K./Superboy, Wally W./Kid Flash, Richard G./Robin, OC
A Cat's Influence by snuffybaby reviews
Young Justice Universe; Adding Catwoman to it… we'll see how far I get… maybe season 1; how would YJ go if Bruce and Selina were involved during this time.
Young Justice - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 23 - Words: 25,645 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 26 - Published: 5/26/2015 - Conner K./Superboy, Bruce W./Batman, Richard G./Robin - Complete
Single Dad by Xanderlike reviews
AU. Instead of losing the use of her legs, Paula lost her life. Now Lawrence Crock has two goals in life: protect his daughters from the League of Shadows and become the father they deserve. If he can. If they'll let him ...
Young Justice - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 27 - Words: 32,890 - Reviews: 260 - Favs: 248 - Follows: 225 - Updated: 3/11/2015 - Published: 1/20/2013 - Artemis C./Artemis, Lawrence C./Sportsmaster - Complete
I am Arinna: Project A by littlebabyturtlelove reviews
(I don't know who I am or where I am. All I know is that there is some Fish Guy, a kid with a flying computer, and some dude in a lot of Yellow. Oh,and there are some crazy monsters chasing after us in an underground facility. No big.)Awoken by AquaLad/KidFlash/Robin, Arinna joins a new team of Heroes to save the world, and learn who she is in the process. It is gonna be weird.
Young Justice - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 46 - Words: 463,002 - Reviews: 621 - Favs: 222 - Follows: 179 - Updated: 7/1 - Published: 5/31/2014 - Kaldur/Aqualad, OC - Complete
Catgirl by notaboutcat reviews
I was just a thief. Until I found out what my brother had become. I had to stop him. While I was trying to do that I met the Justice Leaue's covert ops Team. KaldurxOC
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Crime - Chapters: 26 - Words: 86,064 - Reviews: 236 - Favs: 253 - Follows: 300 - Updated: 12/26/2015 - Published: 6/23/2013 - [Kaldur/Aqualad, OC] Richard G./Robin
Phoenix Call by Shiruri-Nechan reviews
Why did the mutagen mutate the turtles into humanoid form to begin with? Amber Jennings, a close friend of the O'Neil's, thought Project Renaissance had burned with the fire in the lab. What will she do when she finds that the legacy lives on, especially since she was the one who gave her DNA for the prototype mutagen? 2014 AU, rating for language/violence, no lemons.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 12 - Words: 15,446 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 8/30/2015 - Published: 8/23/2015 - Leonardo, Raphael, April O., OC - Complete
Scarlet Roses by ZexionLover411 reviews
OC/Turtles. Follows 90's movies, this is the first movie. I'll do the other two after this one. No definite pairing yet. No flaming only constructive criticism. Rated M just in case mostly for violence, etc. My first TMNT story.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 13,741 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 6/25/2013 - Published: 6/17/2013 - OC, Raphael, Leonardo, Michelangelo - Complete
Little One by Madame aZure reviews
Can the household handle taking care of a little child? Or will it prove to be quite the challenge? [Chapters I, II & III feature the main narrative elements of this fanfic. The rest of the chapters are individual stories based on it - they have no particular order and are not necessarily linked one to another unless stated so.]
Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 15 - Words: 23,494 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 8/1 - Published: 4/11 - Noblesse/노블레스 - Complete
We're Not in England Anymore by moeichi reviews
Irene O'Connell had hoped that she would never see another mummy in her life when she left Hamunaptra for good. But when her brother and Evie brings home a mysterious bracelet and Imhotep is once again brought back from the dead, she finds herself far from home on a journey to rescue her nephew Alex...together with the Medjai chieftain who had stolen her heart. Sequel to America.
Mummy - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 25,220 - Reviews: 124 - Favs: 211 - Follows: 222 - Updated: 8/21/2015 - Published: 8/14/2013 - [Ardeth B., OC] - Complete
We're Not in America Anymore by moeichi reviews
Irene O'Connell just wanted to spend some time with her brother Rick after five years of separation, but even that was too much to ask when their visit to Hamunaptra goes awry and a three-thousand year-old curse is unleashed. Compared to saving the world, becoming attracted to a certain Medjai chieftain was hardly worth mentioning...right?
Mummy - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 35,078 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 244 - Follows: 122 - Updated: 8/12/2013 - Published: 6/16/2013 - [Ardeth B., OC] - Complete
Second Wind by The-Lost-Samurai reviews
Luffy and Zoro awaken in two different parts of East Blue, both with the same thing on their mind. Protect the crew. There would be no failures this time around, Captain's orders. As bits and pieces of the unknown past that the two comrades share are gradually revealed, the rest of the crew can only speculate. For all their absolute resolve, they're hiding something. Time Travel AU
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 53 - Words: 208,138 - Reviews: 2443 - Favs: 3,463 - Follows: 3,626 - Updated: 8/6 - Published: 2/11/2015 - Luffy, Zoro, Straw Hats P.
The Devil's Favorite Corporate Machine by Reaper of Stories reviews
AU-Time Travel Fic. Corporate Kane's mind is sent back to that horrible night when he had to listen to X-pac and Tori talk about their night of passion. Deciding to use his knowledge of the future, Kane makes changes to the time line, resulting in unexpected consequences, all while trying to discover who sent him to the past. Kane/Harem. Rated T for language just to be safe.
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 21,755 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 3/25 - Published: 7/7/2015 - Kane, Trish Stratus, Lita, Tori
Impossible by Bipbop-dipdop reviews
Who said the impossible was impossible? Reunion fic!
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 48,049 - Reviews: 336 - Favs: 338 - Follows: 434 - Updated: 8/23/2015 - Published: 10/14/2013 - [Rose T., 11th Doctor]
Just As It Should Be by Em Kay Who reviews
They've made it through kidnapping, torture, and an entire year that never was. They've made it through so much together. What will happen when the Doctor recieves a warning about his song coming to an end? And what do the nightmares that are plaguing Rose mean? Will they be able to save the Universe once more? - A series four rewrite with Rose. Sequel to The Old Team.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 157,008 - Reviews: 499 - Favs: 396 - Follows: 493 - Updated: 12/18/2014 - Published: 12/18/2013 - 10th Doctor, Rose T. - Complete
The Old Team by Em Kay Who reviews
What would it have been like if Rose hadn't ended up trapped in the other universe at the end of Doomsday? Will she keep her promise of forever? Or will forces beyond their control end up separating the Doctor and Rose for good? My version of series 3 with Rose.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 36 - Words: 146,452 - Reviews: 670 - Favs: 734 - Follows: 516 - Updated: 1/15/2014 - Published: 3/11/2013 - 10th Doctor, Rose T. - Complete
547 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »