Home Community Cartoons Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Star Command's Finest
Star Command's Finest
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, Since: 08-06-10
Founder: Aleine Skyfire - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 84211
Chosen for imagination, characterization, and/or quality (sometimes, you can't get all three ;D), this community encompasses some of the very best of BLoSC fan fiction! Recommendations and requests are considered.

Insanity by levy120 reviews
He never was evil in first place. Just bitter - with a hint of insanity. Takes places during the episode "XL" *spoilers*, Oneshot - XL's PoV - Select from the 100 Themes Challenge
Buzz Lightyear of Star Command - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 185 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/6/2010 - XL - Complete
Of Energy and Carbon by For the Kingdom reviews
Nos4A2 shuts down and is found by a new friend who thinks he is a housebot, takes him home, and repairs him. And, though science tells us otherwise, energy isn't all that different from carbon.
Buzz Lightyear of Star Command - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 10 - Words: 17,272 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 9/7/2009 - Published: 6/15/2006 - NOS-4-A2 - Complete
Pineapples by Alcatrazzie reviews
Buzz and Mira always find a way to squabble with each other. Oneshot Buzz/Mira
Buzz Lightyear of Star Command - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 333 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/1/2009 - Complete
I Am Become by Mandalore Thrawn reviews
I am become the destroyer of worlds. I am unstoppable, I am hidden, and I am unassailable. ...Introspective one-shot.
Buzz Lightyear of Star Command - Rated: T - English - Spiritual/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 723 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/24/2009
Operation Apocalypse by Mandalore Thrawn reviews
When Good and Evil blur, victory becomes much more difficult. History is about to catch up with the galaxy in ways no one could have foreseen...
Buzz Lightyear of Star Command - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 56,678 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 12/30/2010 - Published: 4/17/2009