Home Community Movies Star Trek: 2009 Star Trek Gender Switch
Star Trek Gender Switch
Follow .
Focus: Movies Star Trek: 2009, Since: 04-21-10
Founder: Hermionechan90 - Stories: 156 - Followers: 34 - id: 80778
All stories with a fem Kirk, Bones, Spock etc.
At the moment I'll put everything with a genderchange into this category - when there are more than 100 I'll start selecting and add only the good ones.^^

I've put links of awesome pics on my profile - enjoy ^^

Genderswap dimension by HadesGhostGirl
(ftm!Jim and mtf!Jim) Due to some kind of dimension jump/slip the Enterprise crew meets the Enterprise crew. Rule 63 dimension. (same universe - sorta - as Brother, Mother daugh-son bonding, and Tarsus IV)
Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 754 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/18 - J. Kirk, Spock - Complete
The Rebel and The Prodigy by MrsEclipse9856 reviews
Jim Kirk doesn't play by the rules. Pavel Chekov exceeds all expectations. No reason why they can't be friends. A collection of drabbles and one-shots featuring FKirk/Chekov.
Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 24 - Words: 10,357 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 8/14/2016 - Published: 8/2/2016 - J. Kirk, P. Chekov - Complete
When You Get Confused About Feelings by wixley-kryptonese reviews
Spock loves Jane. He's a bit confused at the idea. So he calls his dear mummy, Amanda Grayson. Unfortunately, Amanda's drunk and wants weird alien hybrid grandbabies, after he tells her Jane is recovering from Sex Pollen./ femJim Kirk, female James Kirk, femJames, Jane!Kirk, Jim/Spock, femJim/Spock Jane/Spock, weird alien baby, call your mum when you get confused by pretty girls./
Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,761 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 13 - Published: 12/19/2015 - [Spock, J. Kirk] Amanda G. - Complete
To Make Sure You Don't Die by jpenn93
Oneshot: Bones and Jaemi Kirk, always a girl Kirk, get a steamy moment together at the academy after he saves her form yet another allergic reaction. One shot Part of To Boldly Go. James Kirk/Leonard Bones McCoy #1 in To Boldly Go
Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,000 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/11/2016 - J. Kirk, L. McCoy/Bones - Complete
Legacy by jpenn93 reviews
James T. Kirk was raised on three things: fractured love, shattered dreams, and the legacy of the family name. Always a girl kirk :) Spirk Kirk/Spock, femkirk/spock
Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,750 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 27 - Published: 9/13/2016
Kirk Starts A Family Aboard The Enterprise by StarTrekVulcanSTL reviews
In this story, A transgender FTM James Kirk starts a family that he hadn't planned on starting aboard the Enterprise. Kirk was born female and though Kirk identifies as a man, he chose not to transition into a man, choosing instead to live with a Kim Kardashian-esque feminine body shape. Also, in this story, Always-A-Girl!Spock also has a Kim Kardashian-esque feminine body shape.
Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,295 - Reviews: 1 - Updated: 9/23/2016 - Published: 9/22/2016 - J. Kirk, Spock, L. McCoy/Bones, H. Sulu
Adrenaline and Oxytocin by Chicka1833
An old fic I wrote awhile ago, thought I might as well post it. fem!JimxScotty. Before you hate on this, I know it's not the most popular ship, but it's one I fell in love with. Sorry if it's not quite in character, but like I said, I wrote this awhile ago.
Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,333 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/7/2015 - J. Kirk, M. Scott/Scotty - Complete
Academy Days by EmrysTheMerlin reviews
Fresh off the ship from Vulcan Spock begins her days at the Star Fleet Academy. A curious Captain Christopher Pike takes interest in the prodigious mind of this half Vulcan, setting her on the fast track to becoming a ranking officer aboard his ship. Friends are made and connections forged during her days on earth. Fem! Spock pre series/movie some light Spirk eventually
Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,470 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 11/14/2015 - Published: 11/1/2015
Miss Pasha by LesbainMusings reviews
Transporter malfunctions can lead to quite peculiar outcomes but this one took the biscuit. Fem!Chekov
Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,717 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 5/31/2016 - Published: 2/1/2016 - P. Chekov
STAR STREK: GUARDIANES DEL ESPACIO by ornament reviews
es fem kirk. Una traición provoco la salida de Kirk de la flota, tiempo después la Enterprise se perdió en una misión, ahora años después la tripulación ha logrado volver a la tierra, pero les espera una sorpresa, a su vez que una leyenda antigua vuelve a la vida, secretos deberán ser revelados y relaciones reparadas, que sucedera
Crossover - Power Rangers & Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: K - Spanish - Suspense/Mystery - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,617 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/25 - Published: 4/3/2016 - [J. Kirk, Spock] Andros
The Reaper and His Angel by TreeOfLife1997 reviews
AU. When John 'Reaper' Grimm and the rest of the RRTS get sent to Mars, he never expected to find his soul mate in the form of his sisters friend and work colleague. With Imp's running wild, people dropping dead and orders which could threaten the lives of everyone present at the Olduvai facility, just how far will Reaper go to protect the ones he loves most. Fem!Kirk/Reaper!McCoy.
Crossover - Doom & Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 20 - Words: 33,137 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 12/1/2016 - Published: 4/24/2016 - J. Kirk, L. McCoy/Bones - Complete
Reaching for the Stars (REWRITE) by MoonDrop162 reviews
My name is Piper Rose Kirk and I'm going to tell you a story. Fem!Kirk. K/S slow burn. Rating subject to change later on.
Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,949 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 2/8 - Published: 7/7/2016 - [J. Kirk, Spock] L. McCoy/Bones
Let Her Go by CassieVulcanStarFleetCommand reviews
"You never know you love her till you let her go." Songfic based off Let Her Go by Passenger Spock ponders his relationships with Nyota Uhura and Jamie Kirk. Spock/Kirk FEM!KIRK
Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,498 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 9 - Published: 8/7/2016
The Final Frontier by The Delta 42 reviews
AU. FEM!KIRK. Jane Kirk entered the Starfleet Academy at the age of 15 and graduated at the age of 18, After serving as an Lieutenant aboard the USS Republic for 3 years before being placed in charge of the Construction of the USS Enterprise.
Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 656 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 65 - Published: 8/8/2016 - [J. Kirk, Spock] L. McCoy/Bones, C. Pike
Flipside of the Coin: A Series of Fem Spones Drabbles and More by A-Chan
This is a small, assorted collection of drabbles and/or very short stories that revolve around female versions of Spock and McCoy. Mostly of the fem!Spones variety. To be updated periodically. Rating may change depending on content of the stories.
Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 322 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/18/2016 - Spock, L. McCoy/Bones
Quite a Team by potatomydragons reviews
How does a reckless farmhand girl become captain of the Enterprise? Moreover, how does she end up working with a pointy-eared bastard? Jamie Kirk has no idea, but she is loving it. Retelling of Star Trek movieverse. fem!Kirk, Spirk.
Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 30,136 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 152 - Updated: 4/25 - Published: 9/8/2016 - [J. Kirk, Spock] L. McCoy/Bones
Lenore H McCoy by Kitty-on-CRACK reviews
Lenore H McCoy had it all, but then her world was stolen and all she had were her bones. Fem!Bones Bones/Spock. Why did I make Leonard female? Sometimes I just wish certain characters were female. Like Bones, Dare Devil, Neville Longbottom, Robin Hood. Not sure why, I just do.
Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,057 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 4/18 - Published: 9/14/2016
Parallel by PrincessDragonPanties reviews
Parallel: Fem Bones Au. Makes you wonder though if there really are an infinite number of alternative realities out there- Lea McCoy Parallel lives Pt 2 There are infinite Parallel universes, existing alongside our own. In this universe there is only one key difference from the main Kelvin timeline: McCoy is a woman.
Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,351 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/8/2016 - Published: 11/7/2016 - J. Kirk, Spock, L. McCoy/Bones, OC
Disruption of Our Legacy by Alethia II reviews
The bartender, Lew if memory served her well, gave her a once over as if that would actually reveal to him whether she was legal to drink or not before following her drink order, glass with dark amber liquid set before her moments later. Grabbing her drink, she sidestepped the long faced barfly and leaned on the bar next to the cadet. 'The name is Jane.' Fem!Kirk
Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 12,778 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 11/21/2016 - Published: 11/11/2016 - J. Kirk, Spock, L. McCoy/Bones, N. Uhura
Sleeping Beauty (Hobgoblin) by BlueChaosTamer reviews
Fem!McCoy. Lenore McCoy is tired of having to chase people around for physicals. Ticked off, she has a whole dialogue of scolding set in her mind for the first officer as she enters his room. What she didn't expect was to find him fast asleep. And he wakes for nothing. No funny business. Just fluff and humor. Preslash Spock x McCoy. Rated T for mild language and Kirk's teasing.
Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,946 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/21/2016 - Complete
My Own Person by alizomes reviews
Jim Kirk is tired of being compared to her father, tired of being judged because she was born a girl (it's the 23rd centruy, she can't believe misogynists still exist), tired because of her ridiculously complicated past is slowly catching up to her. fem!kirk
Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 29,190 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 112 - Updated: 4/12 - Published: 12/27/2016 - J. Kirk, Spock, L. McCoy/Bones, OC
The Avenging Angel by TreeOfLife1997 reviews
When Helena took up the identity of Jane T. Kirk, she knew life wasn't going to be easy. But crazy Romulans from the future, with an aim to destroying the entire Federation? That wasn't what she'd been expecting. Just how is she going to keep her crew alive? Things are only made harder by her best friend, who looks a hell of a lot like her husband, John Grimm. Fem!Kirk/Reaper!McCoy
Crossover - Doom & Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,306 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 4/17 - Published: 1/6 - J. Kirk, Spock, L. McCoy/Bones, N. Uhura
Not Dad by MrsEclipse9856 reviews
People think Chris is Jim's dad. Modern AU. Fem!Jim. Pirk.
Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,607 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 1/27 - Published: 1/13 - J. Kirk, C. Pike - Complete
Scotty's Favorite Ladies by JaneyKatherineHummingbird
Contrary to reports, Scotty is not exclusive with the Enterprise. He loves a real, flesh and blood woman. Can he find the courage to tell her? Scotty/Fem! Kirk
Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,260 - Favs: 5 - Published: 1/26 - J. Kirk, M. Scott/Scotty - Complete
Nothing But His Fish Bones by JaneyKatherineHummingbird reviews
Jamie Kirk, out of a job and feeling low, meets a hot, grumpy, merman. (Fem! Kirk/Bones) Fantasy AU
Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,904 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/27 - Complete
102 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »