Home Community TV Shows Vampire Diaries Stefan and Caroline stories
Stefan and Caroline stories
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Vampire Diaries, Since: 02-05-13
Founder: toomuchchampagne - Stories: 17 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 105784
How come these two don't have their own yet? A community of well-written fics centering around Caroline and Stefan's relationship, whether it's only friendship or more. Looking for staff and open to suggestions.

Arms by xthesebonesx reviews
Set after 3x09- Caroline is upset after celebrating her "18th" birthday, and reflects on her life that seems to be falling apart. Will a visit by someone she's been missing turn her night around? More importantly, will she able to make him stay? One Shot.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,310 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 17 - Published: 12/13/2011 - Caroline F., Stefan S. - Complete
let's you and I rewrite history by Tarafina reviews
Stefan meets Caroline for, what to him, is the first time, and is immediately taken with her and what she has to offer.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,775 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 163 - Follows: 42 - Published: 10/17/2013 - [Stefan S., Caroline F.] - Complete
You Know Me by Sapphire-Raindrop reviews
[a Steroline oneshot] A brief look into the friendship between a clueless doctor and a bossy homicide detective.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,072 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 9 - Published: 3/28/2014 - Stefan S., Caroline F. - Complete
Promises by stefancaroline reviews
"Always looking out for me, right?" Caroline let out a shaky breath. "Always." He said, even though she couldn't hear him.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,020 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 13 - Published: 5/9/2014 - [Stefan S., Caroline F.] - Complete
don't let me go (hold me in your beating heart) by Tarafina reviews
After Stefan's death, Caroline spirals, flipping the switch on her humanity. A familiar face talks her back from the edge.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,423 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 23 - Published: 5/11/2014 - [Caroline F., Stefan S.] - Complete
Soften and Shake by LoveLinny reviews
When Tyler shows up to the Salvatore residence drunk and angry it doesn't end well. Caroline needs to get in contact with Klaus, who promised to leave her alone forever after their shared kiss. Will he come to help her? Steroline/Klaroline. I guess you could take this as friendship or romance, just your way of looking at it. (As of now, completed)
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,297 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 108 - Updated: 4/16/2014 - Published: 2/6/2014 - Caroline F., Stefan S., Tyler L., Klaus - Complete
Into You Like a Train by Lint reviews
It takes two days to get back to Mystic Falls. Post "Rescue Me"
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,569 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 16 - Published: 3/28/2014 - Stefan S., Caroline F. - Complete
Dream Sweet With Me Tonight by Tarafina reviews
Caroline's been having trouble sleeping; comfort is found when she doesn't even go looking for it.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,106 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 15 - Published: 2/25/2013 - Stefan S., Caroline F. - Complete
Happily Ever After: Salvatore Style by Trogdor19 reviews
A cute and funny peek into the boarding house, where Damon/Elena and Caroline/Stefan are living happily ever after, with some inevitable friction between couples. Sweet Delena moments with lots of laughter in between when Caroline and Damon start a pranking war. Fluff that is guaranteed to brighten your day!
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 764 - Reviews: 451 - Favs: 249 - Follows: 272 - Updated: 5/21/2013 - Published: 3/13/2013 - Elena G., Damon S. - Complete
You make it easy to watch the world with love by toomuchchampagne reviews
He can't help it, she just makes him smile. Takes place after 4x09, Steroline.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,634 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 20 - Published: 12/24/2012 - Stefan S., Caroline F. - Complete
Until You Smile Like You Mean It by rosieloves23 reviews
This is how evenings with Caroline generally play out these days. They'll go to have dinner or see a movie or anything seemingly normal and he'll wake up on Alaric's kitchen floor with his brother standing over him looking unfairly amused or he'll discover he has a new tattoo around his left arm.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,664 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 11 - Published: 10/29/2012 - Stefan S., Caroline F. - Complete
Offer You a Kindness by Lint reviews
Doesn't he know how to make a girl feel special? Post The Rager.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,035 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 11 - Published: 10/29/2012 - Caroline F., Stefan S. - Complete
and we pass on the same by Lady September reviews
He looks at her with something she can't place in his eyes. caroline/stefan/damon/klaus, stefan/elena.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,393 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/23/2012 - Caroline F., Stefan S. - Complete
there's bears in the balcony by pariswindspeed reviews
"You're Stefan and I'm Caroline." She pauses, "two entirely different entities. One just far better than the other." Then there's her small, sad smile that she hates, but knows she's showing. stefan, caroline, and elena brotp.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,610 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/20/2012 - Stefan S., Caroline F. - Complete
The Rest of the World by Lint reviews
He's less broody with her around. Sequel to Little Things That Kill. S/C/K
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,003 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/23/2012 - Stefan S., Caroline F. - Complete