Home Community TV Shows Teen Wolf Sterek All The Way
Sterek All The Way
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Teen Wolf, Since: 03-27-14
Founder: The Rubble or Our Sins - Stories: 30 - Followers: 136 - Staff: 1 - id: 113512
This is a community full of all things Sterek. Ranges from fluff to angst. Really anything with romance between Stiles and Derek. I personally have read all the stories in here. That saying these stories are really good.

Unfortunate Timing by HareBrained reviews
When Derek reminds Stiles of the office dress-code a week before the Head of Department's visit, he was sure he couldn't have predicted this. Stiles is unexpectedly hot. Derek is gob-smacked. Chaos ensues. A Fem!Stiles fic!
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,244 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 282 - Follows: 99 - Published: 11/14/2013 - Stiles S., Derek H. - Complete
Lay Us Down To Sleep by Funky In Fishnet reviews
Werewolves start sleeping Stiles' bed, when Stiles is still in it, because that's what packs do. Weird, but it does give him nightmare-free sleep. And Derek seems to be dropping hints, maybe. Or maybe Stiles is just imagining that, since his Alpha-sized crush on Derek is getting out of hand. Or maybe not.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,447 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 663 - Follows: 171 - Published: 9/17/2012 - Stiles S., Derek H. - Complete
Possessiveness, Miscommunication and Jealousy by luvsbitca reviews
Some people from Derek's life before the show come to visit and none of the pack are happy about it, especially when one of them starts picking on Stiles. Part of the Growling 'Verse.
Teen Wolf - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 14 - Words: 54,856 - Reviews: 338 - Favs: 850 - Follows: 513 - Updated: 9/8/2012 - Published: 1/22/2012 - Stiles S., Derek H. - Complete
Sheriff Laws by TheHalfDrunkMonkey reviews
Law Number 8 Pizza toppings are not an acceptable thing to have a wolf fight over. Law Number 21 Super glue is not an acceptable way to silence Stiles. Law number 18 If you steal food off the sheriffs plate you can't whine if he stabs you with a fork.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 12,069 - Reviews: 261 - Favs: 1,109 - Follows: 383 - Updated: 2/5/2012 - Published: 11/18/2011 - Derek H., Stiles S. - Complete
5 Times Stiles was the Pack Mom by slayer of destiny reviews
Stiles looks after Derek's pack, carving out his own part in the pack. Including the must have Stiles/Isaac cute time, Boyd in fancy dress, pack cuddle time and pouty Jackson.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,301 - Reviews: 130 - Favs: 2,208 - Follows: 743 - Updated: 3/16/2013 - Published: 3/10/2013 - Stiles S., Derek H. - Complete
I'll Keep You, You Don't Have to Say a Word by Sebe reviews
All Stiles is trying to do is stay sane in the face of his mounting madness. Derek doesn't understand it, hates with everything in him the way Stiles copes, but he loves Stiles. He needs him to be okay. That's all that matters. They are all that matters. Sterek. Warning for self-harm.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 795 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 24 - Published: 6/4/2014 - Derek H., Stiles S. - Complete
Give 'em the 'ol Razzle Dazzle by DorianWilde reviews
"I'll distract him while-" Derek began and Stiles almost felt nostalgic. "Dude, no. We're stealing a safe. While I am flattered you think I'm able to lift a 200 pound safe and smoothly sneak out, I'm afraid my muscles are not quite up to the task of being more than eye candy in this case."
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,261 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 188 - Follows: 52 - Published: 6/5/2014 - Stiles S., Derek H., Deputy J. Parrish - Complete
A Cookie For Your Heart by Allyarra reviews
Stiles is in college and he's working at Laura Hale's bakery for the summer in an AU where the fire never happened and the Hales are all alive. Sterek
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 11,648 - Reviews: 283 - Favs: 680 - Follows: 439 - Updated: 8/31/2012 - Published: 8/1/2012 - Derek H., Stiles S. - Complete
To write this permanently on your skin by SweetG reviews
"Is writing on people's skin a werewolf ritual of some sort? Because none of the lore I've found says anything about it." Derek looks at him with a blank expression. "Why are you asking?" "Your betas. They have developed the recent habit of using me as a canvas." That gets him a reaction from Derek's eyebrows. Which is as much response from Derek's face as one normally gets.
Teen Wolf - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,524 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 1,209 - Follows: 256 - Published: 8/4/2012 - Stiles S., Derek H. - Complete
Marked by DogmaMeetKarma reviews
Derek is the only one who's allowed to mark Stiles. One-Shot. Stiles/Derek. Complete.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,468 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 329 - Follows: 79 - Published: 8/15/2011 - Stiles S., Derek H. - Complete
Look Over Yonder, What Do You See by Sushi Chi reviews
Five times the pack realizes that Derek and Stiles' relationship is more than they thought. Sterek.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,200 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 647 - Follows: 157 - Published: 11/8/2012 - Stiles S., Derek H. - Complete
A jealous Alpha by Midnightforestry reviews
Someone drives Stiles home since his jeep isn't working...and Derek is not happy about it. My first fanfic. Enjoy :
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,543 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 418 - Follows: 123 - Published: 6/16/2012 - Derek H., Stiles S. - Complete
We Could Happen by agentdouble0negative2 reviews
Derek starts to leave things in Stiles' room.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,151 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 313 - Follows: 78 - Published: 5/27/2012 - Derek H., Stiles S. - Complete
Domino by melissawtf reviews
When Stiles comes home from summer vacation- she comes home to her Pack where her alpha didn't even know that Stiles was a she. Derek is suddenly one awkward being and he can't stop staring or thinking about his certain pack mate. fem!stiles.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 25,613 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 906 - Follows: 391 - Updated: 8/14/2013 - Published: 8/5/2013 - Stiles S., Derek H. - Complete
I Smell Just Fine! by PaigeRhiann reviews
Derek sighed again, "There's something Stiles needs to understand" he said "It's a known fact that Werewolves are very possessive. That's why Lydia and Allison haven't been targeted because they smell like their mates – like pack" Stiles' eyebrows furrowed "Why don't I smell like pack" he was clearly offended. "It's quite hard to smell like pack when you're not a wolf or sleeping
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 25 - Words: 38,583 - Reviews: 467 - Favs: 2,146 - Follows: 938 - Updated: 6/28/2013 - Published: 6/4/2013 - Stiles S., Derek H. - Complete
5 times Sherif Stilinski saw something and the one time Sterek did by slayer of destiny reviews
The developing relationship of Sterek as seen through the eyes of the Sherif for the first 5 and then one through their eyes. Bit of humour, trip to the dentist may be needed after reading.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,055 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 664 - Follows: 196 - Updated: 10/27/2012 - Published: 10/25/2012 - Stiles S., Derek H. - Complete