Home Community Cartoons Fairly OddParents Stinking Genetics
Stinking Genetics
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Fairly OddParents, Since: 04-15-11
Founder: AK1028 - Stories: 17 - Followers: 0 - id: 91489
In this community, you see all of the stories that feature Phillip and Timmy together. Enjoy!

Letters Help When You Are Jerky by AK1028 reviews
This is my first fan fiction. I hope you enjoy it. Jimmy Neutron has been acting like a real jerk to all of his friends until he discovers a letter from... Well, you'll have to read the story to see what happens! So, what are you waiting for? Click on the title! Please read & review! -And always think outside of the box! Based on my 'Cousins in Time' universe.
Crossover - Fairly OddParents & Jimmy Neutron - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 8,162 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Updated: 9/17/2010 - Published: 8/14/2010 - Timmy, Jimmy N. - Complete
What If by AK1028 reviews
This is a collection of what if stories. From what if Cindy Vortex went to Dimmsdale, to Jimmy Neutron's dreams/nightmares about Timmy Turner, and to what if Jimmy waited 24 years to see Timmy again? Or what about the Darkness? Find out right here! Please read and review! -And always think outside of the box! Based on my 'Cousins in Time' universe, AU's in this story.
Crossover - Fairly OddParents & Jimmy Neutron - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 29,823 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/8/2011 - Published: 10/28/2010 - Timmy, Jimmy N. - Complete
Of De Loreans and Of Fairies by AK1028 reviews
When Marty and Annie go to the future of Dimmsdale to bring Timmy to Doc's birthday, Timmy gets in big time trouble when Miss Doombringer returns. Can Timmy defeat her and keep his time traveling secret? Find out here! Rated T for swearing and a perverted moment. Please read & review! -And always think outside of the box! Based on my 'Cousins in Time' universe.
Crossover - Back to the Future & Fairly OddParents - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 9 - Words: 6,583 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/8/2010 - Published: 12/6/2010 - Doc/Dr. Emmett Brown, Timmy - Complete
A Quiet Day? by AK1028 reviews
Many people wondered how the Chosen One of the Fairies, Timmy Turner, and the son of the Champion of the Wumpa Isle League, Phillip O'Connell, first met. This story, of course, tells all. Was there trouble involved? Find out! Just a one shot here. Based on my 'Cousins in Time' universe. Please read and review! -And always think outside of the box!
Fairly OddParents - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,983 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/18/2010 - Timmy, OC - Complete
Trading Faces by AK1028
What happens when Pixies threaten to attack Fairy World? What is Timmy Turner going to do? Call in Phillip O'Connell, of course! Can Timmy and Phillip work together to defeat the Pixies and save Fairy World? Or will the Pixies take their very first victory? Please read and review! -And always think outside of the box! Based on my 'Cousins in Time' universe.
Fairly OddParents - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,705 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/18/2010 - Timmy - Complete
A Turner for the Worse by AK1028 reviews
So, how did Timmy meet Lucas...the king of the fairies? This story tells all. Timmy is suspected to be 'dead' so a team decides to find out what he had found out before he jumped to his 'death'. What will they find or will they regret looking? Just a one shot here. Based on my 'Cousins in Time' universe. Please read and review! -And always think outside of the box!
Fairly OddParents - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,666 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/23/2010 - Timmy, OC - Complete
Turner's Last Secret by AK1028 reviews
Timmy gets in a car accident and Coral gets called in. But the big question here is why? NON TRAGIC fan fiction, keep that in mind! What will happen to Timmy? Will the pink hated boy be okay or will the injuries take their toll? Find out here! Just a one shot. Please read and review! -And always think outside of the box! Based on my 'Cousins in Time' universe.
Fairly OddParents - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,943 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Published: 8/23/2010 - Timmy - Complete
What Have You Earned? by AK1028 reviews
Here it is. A month has passed since Timmy learned he has island magic and all of his friends from Dimmsdale have united along with Nacey and Phillip to get Timmy out of his home. Will they bask in victory? Or will Timmy get in the middle of it? Find out here! Please read and review! -And always think outside of the box! Based on my 'Cousins in Time' universe.
Fairly OddParents - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,916 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Published: 9/17/2010 - Timmy - Complete
I Want to Know by AK1028 reviews
Timmy, Chester, and A.J. are planning to have a big camping trip together so that they can talk a bit. But when Timmy wants to ask them what they think of Phillip, will that one question ruin their friendship? Or will it make it stronger? Find out right here! Please read & review! -And always think outside of the box! Based on my 'Cousins in Time' universe.
Fairly OddParents - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 12 - Words: 7,302 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 9/21/2010 - Published: 9/19/2010 - Chester, AJ - Complete
Graduation Time by AK1028 reviews
It is time! Timmy, Trixie, A.J., Alicia, Chester, Tootie, Remy, Veronica, Phillip, and Rachel are finally graduating Dimmsdale High School! But, will an attack from the Anti-Fairies stop this great day from happening? Probably. Find out right here of course! Please read & review! -And always think outside of the box! Based on my 'Cousins in Time' universe.
Fairly OddParents - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 12 - Words: 4,925 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 10/1/2010 - Published: 9/28/2010 - [Timmy, Trixie] - Complete
Thoughts during Turner's Last Secret by AK1028 reviews
This story is different from the original story but it delievers none the less. Learn what everyone was thinking...from Trixie to Timmy as well. What was everyone thinking during this time? And what will happen in this story? Find out right here to see what happens! Please read & review! -And always think outside of the box! Based on my 'Cousins in Time' universe.
Fairly OddParents - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 4,471 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/5/2010 - Published: 8/23/2010 - Timmy - Complete
A Magical Christmas by AK1028 reviews
Timmy's parents have another business trip to go to and Timmy invites Phillip to join him for the holidays. Phillip decides to wish that Timmy's parents would spend the holiday with him. Could that lead to trouble? Will this be a wish worth making? Based on my 'Cousins in Time' universe. Please read and review! -And always think outside of the box!
Fairly OddParents - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 6,993 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Updated: 12/12/2010 - Published: 12/9/2010 - Timmy, OC - Complete
A Fairly Odd Christmas Carol by K. C. Ellison reviews
Based on Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol." Rich boy Remy Buxaplenty loves money but hates Christmas. Little does he know that three fairies are going to give him the Christmas spirit...whether he wants it or not! Multiple pairings. Please R&R.
Fairly OddParents - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,046 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/25/2010 - Published: 12/21/2010 - Complete
Five Days of Chaos by AK1028 reviews
Timmy Turner and Phillip O'Connell are having one weird week when they are hanging out together with Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof. From the streets of Chinnicati to wearing green on St. Patrick's Day! Check it out! Series of one shots. Find out what happens here! Please read & review! -And always think outside of the box! Based on my 'Cousins in Time' universe.
Fairly OddParents - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,161 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 12/31/2010 - Published: 8/18/2010 - Timmy, OC - Complete
Turner's Wedding by AK1028 reviews
Timmy finally proposes to Trixie but chaos ensues when Head Pixie and Norm return with... Nope, no spoilers. What will happen? Will Trixie say yes to Timmy's proposal or will she say no? Find out here! Rated T for swearing do to Doc making an appearance. Please read and review! -And always think outside of the box! Based on my 'Cousins in Time' universe.
Fairly OddParents - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 5,871 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/17/2011 - Published: 1/16/2011 - Timmy, Trixie - Complete
The Sands of Time by AK1028 reviews
One day in the future, Tommy and Tammy discover a music box. Taking it to Fairy World, they lose track of it and Anti-Cosmo winds up finding it. Can our heroes stop Anti-Cosmo, again? And what is he up to this time? And will Doc finally return? Rated T for swearing. Please read & review! -And always think outside of the box! Based on my 'Cousins in Time' universe.
Fairly OddParents - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 25,468 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/28/2011 - Published: 3/15/2011 - Tommy T., Tammy T. - Complete
A Story with No Name by AK1028 reviews
Okay, there might not be no name but the story is pretty good. Rated T for swearing, some blood, and gun use. Set during the bleak future of Dimmsdale we saw in 'Channel Chasers'. Also, Hill Valley is in its Hell Valley set of mind. AU, based on my 'Cousins in Time' universe. Please read and review! -And always think outside of the box!
Fairly OddParents - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 14 - Words: 12,686 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 4/21/2011 - Published: 4/13/2011 - [Timmy, Trixie] - Complete