Home Community Cartoons My Little Pony Stories from the Brony Nation
Stories from the Brony Nation
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons My Little Pony, Since: 03-01-11
Founder: Jlargent - Stories: 378 - Followers: 49 - id: 90129
Currently has the most amount of stories in the MLP Community and regularly adds new stories. I only select stories that are top quality and has the potiental to be great fics.

The Monster's Mother's Day by drnkntst reviews
Chris has been kept hidden from the world almost his whole life, but now he's got friends and even love. But, as a human in a pony world, how would he celebrate one of the biggest holidays in their world? A seasonal oneshot from the story "The Monster of Canterlot". The story does not necessarily represent any future plans for the plot of the original story.
My Little Pony - Rated: K - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,163 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/13 - Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia, Shining Armor, OC - Complete
A Canterlot Wedding: Aftermath by Black Kyurem reviews
The classic hit from FIMFiction is now here. The magic of friendship was broken once on that fateful night. Will it happen again?
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 17,115 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/8/2014 - Twilight Sparkle, Spike, Shining Armor, Princess Celestia - Complete
You Will Never be Alone by The One True Evil reviews
Scootaloo's mother dies after a terrible storm, now the little filly feels alone, sad, pain, friendships will be loss and friendships will be gained
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 10 - Words: 30,071 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 5/2 - Published: 8/26/2014 - Twilight Sparkle, Diamond Tiara, Scootaloo
The Little Pony Legend: Tales of Equestria by MaggiesHeartLove reviews
A continuing of The Little Pony Legend. Join Twilight Sparkle, the Mane Six and a new friend as they have adventures and learn the true meaning of friendship. RE-makes of season 4, with a new friend to join in the fun. Avatar Korra!
My Little Pony - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 84,889 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 4/22 - Published: 3/26 - Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash
Equestria Girls: An Honest Performance by Blackbird reviews
A performance at the coffee shop's new music corner gives Applejack an opportunity to express her how she truly feelings for one of her closest friends.
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,853 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/22
WatLP: Chamber of Secrets by Harry Leferts reviews
Sequel to "The Wizard and the Lonely Princess", Book Two of the Lonelyverse. Having gotten through Harry's first year with a lot of excitement, him and the alicorns thought they could unwind. Sadly, it was not to be. House elves, giant snakes, hidden chambers... Looks like another eventful year!
Crossover - Harry Potter & My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 18,690 - Reviews: 155 - Favs: 633 - Follows: 681 - Updated: 5/21 - Published: 3/10
Spiders and Magic III: Days of Friendship Past by Maximus- Reborn reviews
Sequel to Spiders and Magic Part II: Eleven Months. During a time of peace, Peter disappears in what seems to be an accident and is pronounced dead. However, he wakes up in a distant future where Equestria is in ruins, and the world is under the rule of Empress Chrysalis. Spider-Mane must reunite with what remains of his friends to save this tattered future. Officially complete!
Crossover - Spider-Man & My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 54,782 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 5/5 - Published: 2/28 - Peter P./Spider-Man, Pinkie Pie, Sweetie Belle, Queen Chrysalis - Complete
Equestria's Warriors: The Snakes Resurrection by ChaosMagemon reviews
The Five Serpentine Generals are back and are out for revenge against the Elements of Harmony and the two boys who defeated them. Will they be able to defeat them a second time around, or will the snakes have their own surprises in store?
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 16,732 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 5/22 - Published: 2/15
Equestria's Warriors: Lost Memories by ChaosMagemon reviews
Oneshot. Alistair Savage, Eu Belthio, and Blaze Shadow uncover a forgotten memory in Eu's mind that may link her to Equestria. Watch as the three look back and see they had been involved with ponies before they even knew. Birthday gift to Dark Inferno 15.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,398 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/7 - Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon, OC - Complete
Rarity's Rodeo by Somber Pony reviews
The Equestria Wide Open Rodeo's come to Ponyville and Twilight Sparkle recalls a dare made to a certain fashionista.
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,790 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/14/2011 - Complete
A Nightmare Christmas by Harry Leferts reviews
It was your average Christmas Eve night on Privet Drive, and Nightmare was walking through the house when she heard a noise coming from the sitting room. Of course, she just had to go and check out what was going on herself. Considering what happened, perhaps she would have been better off just having ignored it...
Crossover - Harry Potter & My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Humor/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,620 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 28 - Published: 12/31/2014
Spiders and Magic II: Eleven Months by Maximus- Reborn reviews
Sequel to Rise of Spider-Mane. With the Green Goblin defeated, Peter Parker and Twilight Sparkle are ready to take on their greatest challenge yet: parenthood. They have eleven months to prepare. In the meantime, they'll also have to work up the courage to take the next important step in their lives. Officially complete!
Crossover - Spider-Man & My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 69,072 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 1/10 - Published: 11/21/2014 - Peter P./Spider-Man, Twilight Sparkle - Complete
The Little Pony Legend: Rainbow Rocks by MaggiesHeartLove reviews
When three new girls visit Canterlot High, Sunset Shimmer has called on Twilight Sparkle for help. But, this time she came with a new friend...Avatar Korra. This is a continuing of The Little Pony Legend Saga and this is a re-write of Rainbow Rocks with Korra in it.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 46,700 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 11/15/2014 - Published: 11/8/2014 - Complete
Kindness & Strength by APoeticHeart1215 reviews
After asking for Fluttershy's hoof in marriage, Big Mac and the shy Pegasus begin the slow, steady steps in their relationship that shall lead them to their wedding day.
My Little Pony - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 21,574 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 11/11/2014 - Published: 10/4/2014 - Fluttershy, Big Macintosh, OC - Complete
The Susano'o of Friendship by SpriteBlazer reviews
In a mistake in salvaging Hakumen from the boundary, Hakumen found himself on Equestria. Now he must protect this world alongside the Mane 6 from the evils of this world and beyond. Contains ponyfided Hakumen and other Blazblue characters later on. rated T for mild cussing from non pony characters.
Crossover - My Little Pony & BlazBlue - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,255 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 8/10/2014 - Published: 7/13/2014
Justice Ponies by ChaosMagemon reviews
The Justice League have fought countless creatures from other planets and dimensions. But are they prepared to fight in a world of magic and ponies? With Luthor teaming up with a new enemy the team must join forces with a new team. When two heroic sides and two villainous sides cross paths will the balance of harmony in the land be saved or destroyed?
Crossover - My Little Pony & Justice League - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 36,646 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 10/24/2014 - Published: 8/5/2014 - Twilight Sparkle, Queen Chrysalis, Bruce W./Batman, Lex Luthor - Complete
Project Accelerator by ChaosMagemon reviews
They took me from my family and experimented on me like a lab rat. Now with the power of acceleration I escaped after three years of torture. But I ran too fast and broke through the barrier into a world of talking equines. With my old life gone, I seek to make a new life for myself, but those who used me will not let me go so easily. Am I destined for happiness or doomed for pain?
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Humor/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 12 - Words: 38,456 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 9/10/2014 - Published: 8/5/2014 - Rainbow Dash, OC - Complete
The Pony Ghostbusters by ChaosMagemon reviews
The Ghostbusters have taken on a hundred foot Marshmallow Man, the Boogeyman, and Cthulhu. But are they prepared to take on the dark ghost of an evil king that once terrorized a kingdom located in a land of magical talking ponies? MLPxReal Ghostbusters crossover.
Crossover - My Little Pony & Ghost Busters (Real/Extreme) - Rated: T - English - Humor/Supernatural - Chapters: 8 - Words: 18,488 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 5/6/2014 - Published: 3/30/2014 - Egon S., Peter V., Ray S., Twilight Sparkle - Complete
A Ghost of a Nightmare by ChaosMagemon reviews
Four months have passed since the Ghostbusters mission in Equestria. Now they must return to protect it from the ghost of Nightmare Moon who still desires to make nighttime eternal in the land. Will the boys and and ponies defeat this ghostly monster, or will all of Equestria fall into eternal darkness?
Crossover - Ghost Busters (Real/Extreme) & My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,740 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 7/15/2014 - Published: 7/14/2014 - Egon S., Peter V., Twilight Sparkle, Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon - Complete
GBOYH Verse: Tarnished Diamonds by Kendell reviews
Sequel to Getting Back On Your Hooves. Not only did Diamond Tiara see a pony she admired fall from grace, she witnessed something far worse. Her potential future self. The monster she could be if nothing changed. Can Diamond Tiara change the winds of fate and alter her future? Or will the nightmare the monstrous Checker Monarch unleashed be repeated?
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,273 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 9 - Published: 5/11/2014 - Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Babs Seed
GBOYH Verse: Magic Duel by Kendell reviews
Sequel to GBOYH and Perfect Companions. In canon, Trixie returned to take her revenge on Ponyville for the incident that ruined her life. But what if she had met Twilight again before she ever got the chance to buy the Alicorn Amulet? What if instead of a duel between foes for Ponyville's fate, it was a friendly competition...with a few complications. Ch. 2 up!
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 15,742 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 4/9/2014 - Published: 8/16/2013 - Twilight Sparkle, Trixie, Zecora - Complete
My Sweet Sunset by Sweet Kagamine Kiss reviews
History is never fully set in stone. When a change occurs that changes the future, it's called an alternative timeline. In this alternative timeline, Sunset Shimmer does not grow up bitter, alone, and angry at the world.
Crossover - Harry Potter & My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 31,925 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 171 - Follows: 172 - Updated: 6/15/2014 - Published: 6/7/2014 - Harry P., Sunset Shimmer
Harry Potter and the Equestria Girls by MKwitch reviews
When Harry is forced to take summer classes at a new school while his family vacations in America, he soon finds himself making friends with six peculiar girls. Girls who just so happen to have magical powers! Can the Equestria Girls help Harry to defeat Voldemort? Will Harry find out the true meaning of magic? Read to find out!
Crossover - Harry Potter & My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,221 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 113 - Updated: 7/21/2014 - Published: 5/10/2014 - Harry P., Rainbow Dash
Too Far by KnightMysterio reviews
Diamond Tiara's had a new favorite victim these days: Dinky Hooves. But one day, after going much too far in her cruelty to Dinky, something terrible happens and Diamond Tiara begins to learn a rather painful fact - that everything we do has consequences.
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,412 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 22 - Published: 5/1/2014 - Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Dinky Doo - Complete
The Monster of Canterlot by drnkntst reviews
A six year old human boy is transported to Equestria by accident, he will need a home. Everyone needs shelter, protection and love to live a happy life, but who could love a predator from another world? Luckily for young Chris, somepony steps up to the plate.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 52 - Words: 141,269 - Reviews: 649 - Favs: 212 - Follows: 225 - Updated: 5/19 - Published: 3/9/2014 - Princess Celestia
318 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »