Home Community Cartoons My Little Pony Stories from the Brony Nation
Stories from the Brony Nation
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons My Little Pony, Since: 03-01-11
Founder: Jlargent - Stories: 398 - Followers: 49 - Staff: 2 - id: 90129
Currently has the most amount of stories in the MLP Community and regularly adds new stories. I only select stories that are top quality and has the potiental to be great fics.

TLPL: The Legend of Everfree by MaggiesHeartLove reviews
Every story has a beginning, but not all end in happiness. But much like the changing of the seasons, a story does always end, it takes on a new form. When magic runs rapid, old friends reunite, and a fallen soldier will return, with the guidance of two heroines who have also once reached their lowest point, only to rise again. Can Kuvira find the courage to write a new story?
Crossover - My Little Pony & Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,470 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 12 - Published: 9/17
The Most Chaotic Night Ever! by Azure129 reviews
It's time again for the Grand Galloping Gala! Discord is surprised when Princess Celestia both invites him to the party and makes a special(if unusual)request of him as her friend. Between concerns over the Gala, guilt regarding his recent actions, and strange new thoughts about the Princess, Discord ends up with a lot on his mind.Celestiacord. Tons of Discord!(Set b/w season 4&5).
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 29 - Words: 397,572 - Reviews: 186 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 79 - Updated: 9/11 - Published: 1/26/2015 - Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon, Discord
Equestrian Huntsmen by hunter81095 reviews
Ruby, team JNPR, and her Uncle Qrow get thrown into Equestria by one of their shadowy foes just before the ponies there celebrate the 1000th Summer Sun Celebration, how will things change with six humans and their otherwordly powers?
Crossover - My Little Pony & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,739 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 8/21 - Published: 5/25 - Ruby Rose, Team JNPR
School of Wizardry and Ponies by NoxraaTorgan reviews
An accident brings to light several reports about the Dursley's behavior when it came to Harry Potter. Now he has been taken in by his American cousins who happen to be the principals at Canterlot High School. Now Harry's whole life is up in the air, and what manner of magic is going on around the school?
Crossover - Harry Potter & My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 21,220 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 204 - Updated: 9/22 - Published: 5/22 - Harry P., Princess Celestia, Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon, Sunset Shimmer
A Monstrous Family Reunion by drnkntst reviews
Sixteen years ago, the Lachances lost their only child in a flash, literally. What they didn't know was that their son Christopher was being cared for by Princess Celestia as if he was her own foal. Now, with Christopher's upcoming nuptials with Fluttershy, the family needed to be whole again. What could possibly go wrong? Sequel to 'The Monster of Canterlot'
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,947 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 5/24 - Published: 3/23 - Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Princess Celestia, OC
TLPL: Kingdom of Friendship: The Crystalling by MaggiesHeartLove reviews
One shot story of The Little Pony Legend. Six months after Starlight Glimmer's redemption, she is trying to confess her feelings to her longtime friend, Sunburst. But, when she accompanies him to see his extended father at the Crystal Empire during the Crystalling of Cadance and Shinning Armor's new baby, Starlight won't be the only one getting the cold shoulder.
Crossover - My Little Pony & Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 21,905 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 4/2 - Published: 3/31 - Twilight Sparkle, Starlight Glimmer - Complete
Equestria Girls Ghostbusters by ChaosMagemon reviews
When a ghost haunts Canterlot High, the girls wonder how to deal with such an entity. Desperate, they seek the help of the Princess friend who knows friends who can help them. But with the Real Ghostbusters retired, the Princess will have to send in the next best thing. The Extreme Ghostbusters.
Crossover - Ghost Busters (Real/Extreme) & My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Supernatural - Chapters: 7 - Words: 12,502 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 2/13 - Published: 2/12 - Eduardo R., Kylie G., Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer - Complete
Magical Pony Lyrical Twilight Gaiden: Adamanetia Rising by PurpleProse-SB reviews
The Crystal Empire has returned to Equestria, and it's up to Twilight and Raising Heart to save it. Of course, the giant smoke monster, the nervous Alicorn of Love and the vengeful moon princess isn't going to make this easy. Can Twilight and her friends find the Crystal Heart and uncover the secrets of the city of Adamanetia in time? A side story to Magical Pony Lyrical Twilight.
Crossover - My Little Pony & Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,323 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/16/2015 - Princess Cadance/Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon, Twilight Sparkle, Yuuno S.
Equestria Ninja Girls by ChaosMagemon reviews
Twilight and the girls of Canterlot High travel to New York to take on the Dazzlings who have allied with a mad man bent on revenge. The girls only hope to face the trio of sirens and their ally is in the form of four mutant turtles, their master, and their two human friends. MLP/Ninja Turtles crossover.
Crossover - My Little Pony & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 18 - Words: 49,197 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 12/9/2015 - Published: 11/26/2015 - Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Leonardo - Complete
The Sirens' Adoration by Gamer95 reviews
After the events of Rainbow Rocks, the Siren Sisters have adjusted to living a normal life, albeit grudgingly. When Sonata Dusk finds a little boy eating from their garbage bin, she takes him into their home. Adagio and Aria are both against him being there at first, but when they get to know him, they begin to love him as well. Will the sisters agree to share him?
Crossover - Harry Potter & My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,853 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 113 - Published: 10/28/2015 - Harry P., Adagio Dazzle, Sonata Dusk, Aria Blaze
The Little Pony Legend: Friendship Games by MaggiesHeartLove reviews
Sunset Shimmer and her friends are preparing for the friendship games against Canterlot High's old time rivals, Crystal Prep Academy, who wins every game. However, when the portal starts acting strangely Korra, Mako, Bolin and Asami find themselves in Canterlot High and work alongside their friends to solve the problem. But will a familiar face stand in their way?
Crossover - My Little Pony & Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Spiritual - Chapters: 10 - Words: 52,814 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 10/5/2015 - Published: 9/27/2015 - Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Korra - Complete
Spiders and Magic IV: The Fall of Spider-Mane by Maximus- Reborn reviews
Every hero rises, but they eventually fall. This is how Spider-Mane died.
Crossover - Spider-Man & My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 25 - Words: 124,988 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 4/18 - Published: 9/25/2015 - Peter P./Spider-Man, Twilight Sparkle, Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon, Sonata Dusk
Six by Flitty reviews
An attack on Harry splits him into six very different personalities. Suspicions, threats and impossible changes are abound as the Mane Six take on the school of Hogwarts!
Crossover - Harry Potter & My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 27,961 - Reviews: 192 - Favs: 291 - Follows: 351 - Updated: 7/28 - Published: 11/19/2014 - Harry P.
One Moment by Espeon Master Espo reviews
One moment, that is all it takes to change a person's life forever. For Harry that was during his first year when facing down a Dark Lord and met his new family. Now that one moment leads him to find his family again. Being slowly Beta Read.
Crossover - Harry Potter & My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Fantasy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 58,184 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 231 - Follows: 278 - Updated: 4/28 - Published: 10/7/2014 - Harry P., Hermione G., Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash
I Just Walk Away by MadHat886 reviews
They're tired of mentors never telling them what they need to know. They're tired of always being expected to forgive others, no matter what. They're tired of always being the one who saves the day when the people they save aren't worth it. Naruto, Twilight, and Sunset now travel to other worlds looking for a place to call home.
Crossover - My Little Pony & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 16 - Words: 40,206 - Reviews: 273 - Favs: 177 - Follows: 177 - Updated: 8/26 - Published: 5/18/2015
Celestia takes a vacation by Hydraliskenmaster reviews
The wheel of fate spins again and this the Princess of the sun will accompany our beloved Zero, and I am sure nothing will go wrong.
Crossover - My Little Pony & Familiar of Zero - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 22,134 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 188 - Follows: 209 - Updated: 8/29 - Published: 7/12/2015 - Princess Celestia, Louise
The Little Pony Legend: A Kingdom of Friendship by MaggiesHeartLove reviews
A whole new chapter has opened for the Mane Seven. With a new castle and a new enchanted map, the friends embark on fantastical journeys to spread the magic of friendship and unity across the two worlds. Will Korra manage to inspire others to find their voice just as she did?
Crossover - My Little Pony & Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 32 - Words: 310,422 - Reviews: 185 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 12/8/2015 - Published: 4/6/2015 - Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Flash Sentry - Complete
Spiders and Magic Mini Series: Rise of Spider-Mare by Maximus- Reborn reviews
Mini-series sequel to Days of Friendship Past. Discord decides to swap places with a version of himself from a parallel dimension where everypony's genders are mirror opposites. Eris uses her freedom to reside elsewhere while her male counterpart has his fun, and what better place to go than Discord's dimension? Neither Peter or Patricia Parker are ready for what follows…
Crossover - Spider-Man & My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 15,782 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 12 - Published: 6/19/2015 - Peter P./Spider-Man, Twilight Sparkle, Discord, Shining Armor - Complete
The Monster's Mother's Day by drnkntst reviews
Chris has been kept hidden from the world almost his whole life, but now he's got friends and even love. But, as a human in a pony world, how would he celebrate one of the biggest holidays in their world? A seasonal oneshot from the story "The Monster of Canterlot". The story does not necessarily represent any future plans for the plot of the original story.
My Little Pony - Rated: K - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,163 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/13/2015 - Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia, Shining Armor, OC - Complete
A Canterlot Wedding: Aftermath by Black Kyurem reviews
The classic hit from FIMFiction is now here. The magic of friendship was broken once on that fateful night. Will it happen again?
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 17,115 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/8/2014 - Twilight Sparkle, Spike, Shining Armor, Princess Celestia - Complete
You Will Never be Alone by The One True Evil reviews
Scootaloo's mother dies after a terrible storm, now the little filly feels alone, sad, pain, friendships will be loss and friendships will be gained
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 32,336 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 5/31/2015 - Published: 8/26/2014 - Twilight Sparkle, Diamond Tiara, Scootaloo - Complete
The Little Pony Legend: Tales of Equestria by MaggiesHeartLove reviews
A continuing of The Little Pony Legend. Join Twilight Sparkle, the Mane Six and a new friend as they have adventures and learn the true meaning of friendship. RE-makes of season 4, with a new friend to join in the fun. Avatar Korra!
Crossover - My Little Pony & Legend of Korra - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 21 - Words: 193,220 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 3/3 - Published: 3/26/2015 - Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Korra - Complete
Equestria Girls: An Honest Performance by Blackbird reviews
A performance at the coffee shop's new music corner gives Applejack an opportunity to express her how she truly feelings for one of her closest friends.
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,853 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/22/2015
WatLP: Chamber of Secrets by Harry Leferts reviews
Sequel to "The Wizard and the Lonely Princess", Book Two of the Lonelyverse. Having gotten through Harry's first year with a lot of excitement, him and the alicorns thought they could unwind. Sadly, it was not to be. House elves, giant snakes, hidden chambers... Looks like another eventful year!
Crossover - Harry Potter & My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 23,878 - Reviews: 248 - Favs: 918 - Follows: 1,008 - Updated: 7/31/2015 - Published: 3/10/2015
Spiders and Magic III: Days of Friendship Past by Maximus- Reborn reviews
Sequel to Spiders and Magic Part II: Eleven Months. During a time of peace, Peter disappears in what seems to be an accident and is pronounced dead. However, he wakes up in a distant future where Equestria is in ruins, and the world is under the rule of Empress Chrysalis. Spider-Mane must reunite with what remains of his friends to save this tattered future. Officially complete!
Crossover - Spider-Man & My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 54,782 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 5/5/2015 - Published: 2/28/2015 - Peter P./Spider-Man, Pinkie Pie, Sweetie Belle, Queen Chrysalis - Complete
330 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »