Home Community Games Fallout Stories of the Wasteland
Stories of the Wasteland
Follow .
Focus: Games Fallout, Since: 09-23-14
Founder: blaze1514 - Stories: 6 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 5 - id: 116561
The goal of this community is to make and continuously update any comprehensive stories based on the "Fallout" universe, canon, and lore. Our belief is that "Art is in the eye of the beholder." That means that as long as the story is well set up and structured, it can potentially be added. To insure longevity, any author that shows initiative by creating a story based on "Fallout" with 5 or more chapters should be invited (or referred to someone that can invite them).

New Vegas: Sheason's Story by Sheason reviews
Is it fanfiction? Is it a novelization? Is it just the disconnected and incoherent ramblings of a man who has finally taken leave of his senses? Yes. This is my attempt at telling a story of New Vegas, but with my own twist, with my character Sheason as The Courier. It's not really "the" story of New Vegas, but it uses the game's plot extensively.
Fallout - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 174 - Words: 995,902 - Reviews: 2086 - Favs: 1,072 - Follows: 868 - Updated: 3/12/2017 - Published: 7/6/2012 - Courier - Complete
Triple Threat (The Marshal Chronicles) by blaze1514 reviews
What happens when a conman with a dark past, an old mark, and a mysterious cyborg all end up stuck together with more responsibility than they can handle? Find out in "Triple Threat" the first of The Marshal Chronicles. Any reviews and criticism would be helpful. Since I am new, I can use all the help I can get. Rated "T" for now. WILL change to "M" if need be. -temp cover image-
Fallout - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,838 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/23/2014 - Published: 9/17/2014 - OC
Runaway by Kroniis reviews
"Hi, my name is Marie and I'm immune...to everything."Marie is tired of not having her own life. Ever since the Lone Wanderer left her in the hands of Midea and Werhner, she's waited to break free from the Pitt. And soon, she will. - - Spills into Capital Wasteland and all the way into the Mojave - -
Fallout - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 8,931 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 6/2/2015 - Published: 9/8/2014 - Lone Wanderer, Charon, Marie
Drabbles of Doom pt 1 by FloodFeSTeR reviews
A set of random, far-spaced, out of this world drabbles for the Courier and a few unnamed and named characters throughout the Mojave Wasteland. Some may be romantic, most will be for glitches and things I find amusing.
Fallout - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 16,351 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 6/12/2015 - Published: 2/17/2014 - Courier