Home Community General Stories that are good and entertaining.
Stories that are good and entertaining.
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 05-30-07
Founder: JoshRand1982 - Stories: 443 - Followers: 8 - id: 46461
I have created a list of all my favorite fanfics that make for good reading. I have everything except Slash.

A Kick to our Complacency by the stargate time traveller reviews
During the Dominion war, Picard reflects on everything. Spoilers for the Dominion war, the Klingon war, and the encounter with the Borg, and Wolf 359.
StarTrek: The Next Generation - Rated: K - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,629 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/11/2016 - J. Picard - Complete
Here We Go Again by Faust1812 reviews
"You can go home when the tank says you can."
Gate - Jietai Kare no Chi nite, Kaku Tatakeri - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 27 - Words: 281,463 - Reviews: 552 - Favs: 620 - Follows: 700 - Updated: 2/27 - Published: 12/10/2015 - Tuka, Lelei, Rory, OC
Final Fantasy XII: Tropes & Idioms by jellinor reviews
As the title suggests, Final Fantasy XII seen through a number of literary tropes and idioms. Five-Man Band... That Are Seven: "The Five-Man Band is a group of characters whose members fall into archetypes which all complement each other. They are very a very specific team with skills that contribute to the group in a unique way." Yeah, right.
Final Fantasy XII - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 9 - Words: 4,994 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 6/10/2016 - Published: 4/30/2013 - Fran, Larsa, Penelo, Vaan
Past and Future King by Kitsune Foxfire reviews
A pirate on the Grand Line should know to expect the unexpected, particularly when he's the King. Little did Roger know just how unexpected the results of calling out to a stranger in the fog would be. Who knew there were islands that could warp time? This meeting would always be one of his treasures. Oneshot
One Piece - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,875 - Reviews: 113 - Favs: 1,650 - Follows: 359 - Published: 1/28/2013 - Gol D. Roger, Luffy - Complete
Ghost of the Past by NinjaAssassinRaven13 reviews
Demsond's POV while entering Ezio's tomb. Inspired by Raxas-Alice's artwork on deviantart
Assassin's Creed - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 560 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/5/2012 - Desmond M., Ezio A.
Come Morning, Together Again by mapplepie reviews
One day, Ace woke up and decided shirts were overrated. Apparently it was contagious, because Luffy soon thought the same. Sabo just hoped he didn't catch whatever it was that was going around (but he does in the end, and he couldn't be happier). Time-travel.
One Piece - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,941 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 751 - Follows: 228 - Published: 1/6/2015 - Luffy, Ace, Sabo - Complete
That time Usopp's lies grew exponentially bigger and deadlier by LittleRuky reviews
The Strawhat Pirates embark on yet another dangerous mission courtesy of their navigator. Forced to disguise and lie his way through this, Usopp can only watch helplessly as more and more trouble stirs in front of him, culminating with meeting an Emperor. And through it all, the sniper is left with only one choice - lie to save his friends and get the final prize: a billion Berri!
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 30,392 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 5/6/2016 - Published: 5/4/2016 - Nami, Usopp, Shanks, Straw Hats P. - Complete
The Dream by Aliahra reviews
For each of the Straw Hats, they all had the same reoccurring dream every time they fell asleep: Sailing an Endless Sea on the Thousand Sunny with the others. They all had this dream from the day they were born and they grew up with each other in it. I wonder how things will change because of the Dream.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 38 - Words: 109,795 - Reviews: 330 - Favs: 404 - Follows: 453 - Updated: 3/1 - Published: 7/9/2016 - Straw Hats P.
The Greatest Infiltration Ever by Duesal Bladesinger reviews
Who would've thought that paper-thin disguises would be that effective? One-shot. Dedicated to Igornerd because of a lost bet.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,062 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 350 - Follows: 103 - Published: 4/13/2015 - Naruto U., Sasuke U. - Complete
The Potter Family Grimoire by DisobedienceWriter reviews
Harry Potter has an unprecedented amount of freedom the summer before his Third Year. He stumbles into an odd shop in Diagon Alley that will change his life forever.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 19,722 - Reviews: 495 - Favs: 4,317 - Follows: 1,007 - Published: 5/31/2009 - Harry P. - Complete
Worm: More Than Meets The Eye by Zero-metallix reviews
When Primus sees the destruction caused by the Entities he decides to take action before earth can become another victim to their cycle
Crossover - Transformers/Beast Wars & Worm - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 89 - Words: 404,831 - Reviews: 1168 - Favs: 1,295 - Follows: 1,288 - Updated: 1/27 - Published: 10/29/2014 - Skitter, Panacea
I have HOW many Pokemon! by Crossoverpairinglover reviews
NOT PART OF RESET BLOODLINES What happens when Ash one day decides to look up just how Pokemon he has had. He was sure he didn't have that many last time he checked.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,573 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 29 - Published: 8/4/2016 - Ash K./Satoshi, Prof. Samuel O./Prof. Yukinari O., Serena, Clemont/Citron - Complete
Blood-red Sails by HelenTheMoon reviews
Connor sees a stranger standingnext to Achilles' grave.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,865 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/5/2015 - Connor K., Shay C. - Complete
A Cycle of Fate by Bluejay Blaze reviews
After dying at Marineford, Ace finds himself reincarnated, but some things never change. His first caretaker is still his grandfather, he's still raised by criminals, and he's still the son of the Pirate King. Oh, and the Straw Hats always have been, and always will be, the strangest crew on the seas. Mentions of ZoLu and genderswapping courtesy of Iva-chan.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,943 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 235 - Follows: 160 - Updated: 11/1/2016 - Published: 12/9/2015 - Ace, Straw Hats P., Sabo, Dragon - Complete
A Thousand Battles, A Thousand Victories by akurosa reviews
The Straw Hats are not cruel. Some things are simply unforgivable. Set after the two-year separation.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 580 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 53 - Published: 9/23/2016
Unexpected aid by Terror666 reviews
At the start of the Reaper invasion the Alliance receives some unlikely assistance. Surprise X-over, Oneshot
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,904 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/14/2014 - Complete
Broken Pieces by ladeste reviews
Spoilers for chapter 820. Having holed himself up in a cave, Marco wasn't prepared for anyone to interrupt his self-imposed solitude, especially not Ace's little brother. Co-written with Lady Audentium. Complete.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,067 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 131 - Follows: 40 - Published: 4/1/2016 - Luffy, Marco - Complete
One Piece: Beating the Beast by Black' Victor Cachat reviews
Spoilers for chapter 819. The war with Kaido is over, Wano Kingdom is free, but what is Luffy to do now? One-Shot
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,844 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 15 - Published: 3/10/2016 - Luffy, Kaidou, Straw Hats P., Inuarashi - Complete
Through Pirate Ages by LittleRuky reviews
Legends say it was an island lost in time and things usually went different there. But no one told Ace that he would end up meeting his brothers and a couple of other curious characters from basically different eras. Now the poor flame user has to figure out whether an all out war near the shore or meeting your past and future self is the worse deal. Poor Shanks.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,188 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 160 - Follows: 48 - Published: 1/18/2016 - Luffy, Shanks, Ace, Sabo - Complete
Breaking Point by Prisoner 24601 reviews
When the sole survivor discovers the fate of her son, it's going to take all of her friends to help her find her way through the darkness. A Fallout 4 fic featuring Paladin Danse, Hancock and Nick Valentine. *Complete*
Fallout - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,813 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 12/13/2015 - Published: 12/1/2015 - Nick Valentine, Paladin Danse, J. Hancock, Sole Survivor - Complete
This Bites! by Xomniac reviews
Sea Kings, sea-sickness, sunburns, a 95% genocidal Marine Corps and more than a million and one other assorted ways to die. It's official: Being inserted into an anime sucks ass... Buuut I guess it could be worse. I mean, look on the bright side: At least I'm sailing with the future king of the pirates. (Self-Insert)
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 54 - Words: 1,004,496 - Reviews: 4066 - Favs: 2,470 - Follows: 2,245 - Updated: 3/17 - Published: 9/19/2015 - Straw Hats P., OC
Fly Free by phoenixyfriend reviews
Robin knows what it is like to live a hard life. When she finds that Kuma has sent her to a town called Konoha, she becomes an unofficial therapist for the town's troubled children. After all, only a broken bird can teach these children how to fly again.
Crossover - Naruto & One Piece - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Humor - Chapters: 40 - Words: 108,332 - Reviews: 730 - Favs: 849 - Follows: 902 - Updated: 11/18/2014 - Published: 2/10/2012 - Team Seven, Kakashi H., Robin
One Piece: Inevitable Showdown by Black' Victor Cachat reviews
Vice-Admiral Smoker and the marines contemplate the oncoming climax of the Great Pirate War between the last two surviving Emperors, Blackbeard and Straw Hat, and reflect on the events that led up to this nightmare. One-shot.
One Piece - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,844 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 28 - Published: 2/9/2016 - Luffy, Smoker, Blackbeard, Coby - Complete
Spades On-Screen by Stormy1x2 reviews
Ace plays a prank on the Navy and the world gets to watch. The Whitebeard Pirates are most impressed.
One Piece - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,249 - Reviews: 124 - Favs: 573 - Follows: 177 - Published: 1/25/2016 - Marco, Whitebeard, Ace
A Smile Like No Other by Serenarey Chiba reviews
I'm not sure how I came to be here, but I feel like this has to be the worst situation for me to be put in. Why not the Uchiha? Why not the Nara, Yamanaka, Akimichi, or any other big group? Hell, even living as Naruto's sister would be great, but this... When she shows me that smile, I feel like I have a reason to fight. SI (self-insert) fic.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 45 - Words: 263,429 - Reviews: 1234 - Favs: 1,263 - Follows: 1,558 - Updated: 9/4/2016 - Published: 7/4/2015 - Anko M., Kurenai Y., Yugito N., OC
367 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »