Home Community General Stories that are good and entertaining.
Stories that are good and entertaining.
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 05-30-07
Founder: JoshRand1982 - Stories: 390 - Followers: 8 - id: 46461
I have created a list of all my favorite fanfics that make for good reading. I have everything except Slash.

Clearing Mist by shadownumera reviews
I have the worst luck ever. First off, I die. Then I get reborn into the Naruto universe. Yay right? WRONG. Nobody ever said you get to be reborn into Konoha. Which makes finding out where I am in the story line that much harder. I don't know if I can change anything, or if the bloodbath is far behind me. One thing's official though. I'm screwed. SI/OC Warning
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 64 - Words: 193,787 - Reviews: 3227 - Favs: 1,905 - Follows: 1,042 - Updated: 2/28/2014 - Published: 12/20/2013 - [Kisame H., OC] - Complete
The Ace of Hearts by Reign of Rayne reviews
Dying with a smile on his face wasn't enough. No, he had to watch the aftermath, see things he never wanted to see, all while being helpless to intervene.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,387 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 5/14 - Published: 4/23 - Ace - Complete
The Big Brother Club by kirikarin reviews
A summer day at the Burrow. A memory of how Bill, Charlie, and Percy deal with their younger brothers. The story of how Ron got his Chudley Cannons blanket. One Shot.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,088 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/20/2003 - Percy W. - Complete
Same Difference by Beyond Kailani reviews
AU. One small change can make all the difference...Someone thought lost returns
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 33,158 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 130 - Updated: 5/5 - Published: 2/20 - Luffy, Ace, Sabo, Straw Hats P.
Those left behind by moonbird reviews
Shanks crew is having a laugh over the new appointed clown War Lord. And Buggys crew are confused about their Captains past which up until now have been a secret. What both crew miss's is that their Captains have strong feelings about what happened back then, in their shared past.
One Piece - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,469 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 3/8 - Published: 3/5 - Shanks, Buggy, Yasopp, Cabaji - Complete
Blade of Light by Midnighter 13 reviews
Harry creates a new weapon, the Wizarding world won't know what hit it.
Crossover - Star Wars & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 11 - Words: 12,408 - Reviews: 357 - Favs: 922 - Follows: 1,037 - Updated: 7/1/2011 - Published: 11/24/2010 - Harry P.
A Rest Well Earned by Mrmrgriff reviews
Tatsumi could not keep his promise. As Tatsumi's journey comes to an end, he must come to terms with his death, while reuniting with old friends. Will Tatsumi find peace with those he lost, or will regret consume him? Set after episode 23. Rated T for language
Akame ga Kiru/アカメが斬る - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,958 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 4/25 - Published: 12/14/2014 - [Tatsumi, Mein] Braht, Chelsea - Complete
Crystal by Kazza reviews
Just after the events in GoF, Percy and Penelope suddenly eloped and fled England. Two and half years later, Penelope is dead and Percy returns to The Burrow. Why did they run? How will Percy's family react to his return? COMPLETE now very AU
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,600 - Reviews: 106 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/8/2001 - Published: 12/3/2001 - Percy W., Charlie W., Arthur W., OC - Complete
The Sniper by DobbyElfLord reviews
OneShot: Harry is expelled after the hearing in Courtroom 10. His wand snapped, an angry Harry choses his own path forward. First person story focusing on Harry's effort to find his own place.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,473 - Reviews: 495 - Favs: 3,349 - Follows: 651 - Published: 11/28/2007 - Harry P. - Complete
World's Strongest by Stelra Etnae reviews
Have you dreamt of dimensions where people made different choices? Stayed or left, lived or died? In an alternate universe where Luffy is the oldest brother and Ace is the captain of the Going Merry, what does this mean for the characters that we know and love? What paths will they follow? Spinoff from Tonko's Overlap. Semi-AU. Oneshot with possible second chapter. Luffy-focus
One Piece - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,863 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 26 - Published: 4/3 - Ace, Luffy, Sabo - Complete
The Ships You're Looking For by Nyakai reviews
A series of oneshots, each recognizing different, sometimes nonstandard ships ranging from "how dare you" to "I could ship that." This week: Commander Blitz assumes control of Rancor Battalion on Kamino and discovers the headaches that come with the rank. Discontinued.
Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 29,604 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 4/3 - Published: 2/4 - Clones
Paradox of The Force by Shell-Shocked-NinjaTurtleGal reviews
Star Wars Rebels verse! Dimension travel fic! Kanan wished so many times that Ezra could've lived in the temple, been allowed to grow, and not have to fear using the force. Ezra and the others all deserved so much more than the cards life had dealt them. Never had he believed that he and the others would get that chance. Now Ezra has the chance of a lifetime, as do the others.
Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 15 - Words: 45,899 - Reviews: 296 - Favs: 174 - Follows: 167 - Updated: 4/1 - Published: 10/4/2014
Lightsabers by JediMadds reviews
Who knew building a lightsaber could be rather difficult when the Empire is in rule?
Star Wars Rebels - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,937 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/23/2014 - Kanan J., Ezra B. - Complete
From Whence She Came by Caitlinlaurie reviews
A day in the life of His Serene Highness, Prince Bail Prestor Organa, Viceroy of Alderaan and Imperial Senator, and Her Royal Highness, Princess Leia Organa when they make a diplomatic trip to Naboo. A Prince makes a royal visit, and a Princess creates a memory.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,230 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/2/2012 - Bail O., Leia O. - Complete
Toss of the Coin by Brievel reviews
What if circumstances had worked out just a little bit different? Collection of one-shots set in the Star Wars universe, exploring the path events might have taken. All from the movies and/or The Clone Wars, no EU.
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Humor - Chapters: 35 - Words: 18,999 - Reviews: 124 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 5/22 - Published: 3/14 - Luke S., Leia O., Han S., Darth Vader
Cheesecake by undisciplinedpadawan reviews
Ezra has a secret.
Star Wars Rebels - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 936 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 4/5 - Published: 3/24 - Ezra B. - Complete
Undefined Power by AnimePriest reviews
During the fight at Marineford, Luffy decides to end the battle quickly and rescue his brother before anything drastic happens. He unleashes his full power and the Marine's soon realize that, in the end, they might not actually win the war without some serious, very damaging losses.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,612 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 109 - Updated: 3/14 - Published: 2/20 - Luffy, Ace
home is where i want to be but i guess i'm already there by titania eli reviews
AU. The one where sabo swaps roles with ace and is the one about to be executed instead.
One Piece - Rated: K - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,349 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 4/6 - Published: 3/13 - Luffy, Ace, Sabo - Complete
Have a Nice Trip by frodogenic reviews
The most unlikely hero imaginable inadvertently saves the galaxy from evil dominion and oppression. And Luke thought it had to be hard… ROTJ ends just a bit differently.
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,103 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 212 - Follows: 30 - Published: 7/6/2008 - E. Palpatine, Darth Vader - Complete
Dreaming of Sunshine by Silver Queen reviews
Life as a ninja. It starts with confusion and terror and doesn't get any better from there. OC Self-insert
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 88 - Words: 438,478 - Reviews: 7096 - Favs: 6,719 - Follows: 6,431 - Updated: 5/15 - Published: 9/2/2011 - Shikamaru N., Naruto U., OC
Deadly Intrigue by chimongra reviews
Sequel to Abducted. It's been a year since Ezra's rescue, and he's grown, physically and mentally. But when the crew rescues a former Padawan from the clutches of Darth Vader, he and Kanan will be pushed to the extremes. They may have survived the Inquisitor, but the Sith Lord is a completely different challenge...one that the combined forces of the two may not be able to overcome.
Star Wars Rebels - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 40 - Words: 97,610 - Reviews: 241 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 112 - Updated: 5/17 - Published: 2/14 - Kanan J., Ezra B., Ahsoka T./Fulcrum
Flowers for Fi by Shadsie reviews
Scrapper will always be there for Fi - through the ages and through the Timelines.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,449 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 11 - Published: 3/18/2012 - LD-301S Scrapper, Fi - Complete
In Bocca al Lupo by Setaflow reviews
Oneshot. It's been two years since Connor had fought his last fight against Lee, and things have finally started to settle back to normal. But when a new foe makes himself present, seeking to end the Assassin once and for all, Connor must fight a mysterious enemy and set his growing order on the next path. One that will lead to changes for all lands.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,589 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/30 - Connor K., Dobby C., Shay C. - Complete
Professional Pride by Natsuki reviews
Had it not been a "terminally ill drell" Kai Leng faced, but Thane as he was during ME2, the outcome of the Citadel fight might have been rather different. Semi-AU, oneshot. kmeme fill, sans smut.
Mass Effect - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 942 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 18 - Published: 4/23/2012 - Thane K. - Complete
The Dance Party by SanseiAme reviews
Right after chapter 338. "Wanna dance with me?" Lucy looked up in surprise. "You...want to dance? Um...why?" He shrugged, his cheeks burning. "I dunno... I-I mean...we just defeated seven dragons. And we won the Daimatou Enbu. We should be celebrating. Right?" "Um, I suppose..." He smiled brightly, taking her hand and gently leading her to the dance floor.
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,075 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 155 - Follows: 18 - Published: 7/12/2013 - Lucy H., Natsu D. - Complete
332 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »