Home Community Cartoons Storm Hawks Stork X Piper
Stork X Piper
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Storm Hawks, Since: 12-07-08
Founder: Sebulbasaur - Stories: 82 - Followers: 0 - id: 64774
Stork and Piper stories. I created this community because the other S/P community doesn't seem to be getting any more stories added. All ratings allowed. If you want your story added, please PM me.

Stork and Piper Drabble Series by LuckO'theIrish95 reviews
The Storm Hawks have been taken over by me, a crazy fangirl obsessed with drabbles. A/N: Oh and there is a typo where it says his "eyes twitches, I meant to say his EYE twitches. I hate typos.. aanyways... PLEASE ENJOY. Stork will freakout if you dont...
Storm Hawks - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,831 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/9/2011 - Published: 8/22/2010 - Stork, Piper
Only in My Dreams by Geebz reviews
How did they get to this point? Why is his head spinning? Why bother thinking about the negative when you could be living out one of your most intimate dreams? Stork/Piper Oneshot ? ***Oh yes...I do NOT own Storm Hawks or the characters.***
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 676 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/6/2010 - Stork, Piper
Expectations by DixieMame reviews
33 of the 100 Challenge. It's impolite to eavesdrop. There are consequences.
Storm Hawks - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,187 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/14/2008 - Complete
aggravation by team stark 4eva reviews
stork and piper get in a fight see what happenes
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 181 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/20/2010 - Piper, Stork - Complete
More Ways Than One by Rocky Rooster reviews
Stork loves Piper, but he doesn't think he's good enough for her. So he tries to change himself, but with the help of an unusual crystal, he ends up changing more than he expects. StorkxPiper. First Fic! **Complete!**
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 20,128 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 9/5/2010 - Published: 2/12/2010 - Stork, Piper - Complete
Release by Shay Blair reviews
The team is falling apart. There are issues tearing them to pieces, seen and unseen, and consequences that must be dealt with. What can the future possibly hold, and can it be solved before something blows up?
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 64 - Words: 10,215 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 5/26/2014 - Published: 9/17/2009 - Piper
I Think I Love You by Royij reviews
Songfic to I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family. Stork wakes up from a not too pleasant dream and it stuck with a sudden realization that continues to nag at him, will he have the courage to admit to it? SxP
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,551 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/12/2009 - Stork, Piper - Complete
Inside the Condor by Evil Maniac of DOOM reviews
What happens on the Condor when Aerrow, Junko, Finn, and Radarr leave to go see the Sky Council and Piper stays to give Stork company. StorkxPiper
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,384 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/16/2009 - Published: 4/15/2009 - Stork, Piper - Complete
Good Game by Xibrei reviews
Piper challenges Stork in a game of chess that does not exactly go as planned.
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,113 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/7/2009 - Stork, Piper - Complete
Sickness And by Dotskip317 reviews
The Condor crashes during a battle and Stork gets trapped inside. He gets out, but not without some pretty serious damage. SxP. 'Cause that's how I roll.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,329 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 3/7/2009 - Published: 2/26/2009 - Stork, Piper
Scent of a Sandcake by Lunar.Lycanthrope reviews
As he has said himself. Stork can't even imagine getting by without Piper's sandcakes. But, why does he like them so much? Quick little one shot on my favorite pairing. StorkxPiper. R&R Enjoy
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,498 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/17/2009 - Stork, Piper - Complete
Home, Sweet Home by Magus732 reviews
When the Condor gets a computer, the Storm Hawks enjoy a few "helping hands" on their missions... until it becomes clear that their new friend is anything but friendly... Rated T to be safe... Ch. 8 is up!
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Humor/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 8 - Words: 6,376 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/20/2009 - Published: 11/24/2008 - Stork, Piper
Of Losses and 'Gains' by StormHawksGuy reviews
AU of 'Dude, Where's my Condor', Stork/Aerrow/Piper, Threesome, Fluff. Oneshot. Stork freaks out after he finds out the Condor has been exchanged. Aerrow and Piper comfort him. But... they have a 'hidden agenda' one might say...
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,579 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/4/2008 - Aerrow, Stork - Complete
Dance With Me by Dotskip317 reviews
Piper is entered into a dance competition so she can help the boys guard the grand prize from the possible Cylclonian spy on the judging committee. There's just one problem. Piper can't dance. Fortunately Stork is ready and willing to help her out! SxP
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,591 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 3/8/2009 - Published: 9/1/2008 - Stork, Piper
An Essay On Storm Hawks by Xekstrin reviews
A collection of rambling, ill-organized thoughts about the Storm Hawks universe and characters.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 13,267 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 4/10/2009 - Published: 8/10/2008
Hospitality or Hostility 3 parts by Supergirl saves the world reviews
A storm traps and hurts the Storm Hawks on a Terra and leaves them stuck with the natives. Not only do they have to heal, but the natives seem..off. Parts 2 and 3 have different plots, but refer back. slight Aerrow/Piper PART 1 IS A COMIC ON DEVIANTART!
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 48 - Words: 124,752 - Reviews: 372 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 5/22/2010 - Published: 10/5/2007
Heart of Darkness by Lunar.Lycanthrope reviews
The Storm Hawks are on a mission to find the truth behind newly revealed information about Master Cyclonis. Dangers await as they must fly into Cyclonian air space, but the greatest threat comes from their own side. NOW FINISHED! Minor edits being made.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Adventure - Chapters: 23 - Words: 56,391 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 6/22/2011 - Published: 6/16/2008 - Piper, Stork - Complete
Threads that connect us all by Slices Of Life reviews
Fifteen years have passed since the Cyclonian empire fell. Now a normal girl named Steela is on an adventure to find her father and the truth she wanted to know all her life.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 48,218 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 10/22/2007 - Published: 7/19/2007 - Complete
1 Mistake Big Problem by Deadly Fangs reviews
Piper wakes up in Storks room after a party but doesn't remember a thing. And to make matters worse, Piper hasn't been feeling well...rated T due 2 swearing in future chapters. Temporarily discontinued.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,131 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 8/15/2009 - Published: 11/6/2008 - Piper, Stork
The Limit by Xekstrin reviews
This is the end of the Age of Heroes. Can the Storm Hawks rise above the ashes of their past and live to make this a better world for us all?
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 30 - Words: 201,051 - Reviews: 243 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 1/16/2009 - Published: 8/13/2007 - Complete
I believe in yesterday by Madame Lady reviews
After the war is over, what's left for the Storm Hawks? *Set in the future. Pairings inside. **Third chapter written by Ambrel. Complete!
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 25,147 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/2/2008 - Published: 4/23/2008 - Complete
Moments by Ambrel reviews
Drabbles that have to do with emotion and character interaction. Current drabble: "Soft Hands"
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 1,470 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/27/2008 - Published: 5/11/2008
Infectious by OneDayAtATime reviews
Based on his observance, Stork seems to think that Piper is the harbinger of some kind of unexplainable disease. Maybe for once, he was right. Takes place after Midnight Lessons. *UNDERGOING REWRITE*
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,403 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 1/2/2009 - Published: 9/29/2008 - Stork, Piper
Eye of the Storm by OneDayAtATime reviews
Formerly 'Everlong'. Even after the deaths of Aerrow, Radarr, and Finn, the remainders of the Storm Hawks will continue fighting for their belief. But can they move on when the past catches up? Set after 14 years from current show. OCs and possible SxP
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,962 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/3/2011 - Published: 5/24/2008 - Piper
Dark Shadow Merb by foxfire222 reviews
Stork has an evil spell cast on him and becomes the servant of Master Cyclonis. Can he overpower the spell with will alone or is he finally DOOMED
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 16 - Words: 8,872 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/20/2008 - Published: 8/16/2008 - Complete
68 | Page 1 .. Last Next »