Home Community Cartoons Storm Hawks Storm Hawks: Oneshots
Storm Hawks: Oneshots
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Storm Hawks, Since: 12-11-08
Founder: Long-Gone-Dead-Account - Stories: 40 - Followers: 1 - id: 64910
A community for romantic oneshots of all characters and ratings.

Outsides by Keeper of Tomes reviews
5 of the 100 Challenge. A/D-"The thing with a perpetual smiler is that you can never really tell what the person is thinking."
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 899 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Published: 9/15/2008 - Aerrow, Dove - Complete
Windmills by Hermonthis reviews
Piper/Aerrow - Now is not the time to slow down or stop, it is the time to part. The wind blows.
Storm Hawks - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 545 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/15/2008 - Aerrow, Piper - Complete
Milk Chocolate for Life's Boo Boos by Hermonthis reviews
MC/P – Separate the world into its colours, but please don’t mix the caramel with the marble.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 558 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 9/10/2008 - Cyclonis, Piper - Complete
Master and Servant by Darkened Mistress reviews
Master Cyclonis and The Dark Ace pairing
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 473 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Published: 9/9/2008 - Complete
Birthday Surprises! by Darkened Mistress reviews
It's Piper's birthday and Aerrow's planning something. A one shot and a little bit of a song fan fiction only at one part . A&P pairing/fluff
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,720 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/20/2008 - Complete
Stratosphere Closure by Bkipper reviews
After watching the new episode Stratosphere, I had to add some closure to some parts between my favorite paring. AXP oneshot
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,341 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/23/2008 - Complete
Human by Nikooru-chan reviews
The Dark Ace isn't as young as he used to be. DA/MC
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,736 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Published: 9/28/2008 - Complete
Open Run by Hermonthis reviews
Finn/Piper – He takes her hand and leads her away from everything that defines them as members of the Storm Hawks, to the lonely place where only they know each other - and are left to wonder what might be.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,548 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 2 - Published: 9/30/2008 - [Finn, Piper] - Complete
Star by DevilsAngelSaphire reviews
Suddenly the star appeared and Piper sucked in her breath, clasped her hands tightly to as she put on her chest, squeezing her eyes tight to make her wish. “I wish Aerrow would kiss me.” She whispered into the night. AxP pairing. Oneshout
Storm Hawks - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 766 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 8 - Published: 10/4/2008 - Aerrow, Piper - Complete
Water by Keeper of Tomes reviews
51 of the 100 Challenge. DA/P- The rain oozes out of the sky. Viscous. Her hair, her skin, her lips, drenched with water that he tastes when he kisses her...
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 898 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/4/2008 - Dark Ace, Piper - Complete
Moss Rose by Keeper of Tomes reviews
96 of the 100 Challenge. P/MC- "A newspaper. Smoky chamomile tea. A pair of jeans." News of an injured Master brings more than expected to the Condor. Companion piece to "Touch."
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,029 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/5/2008 - Piper, Cyclonis - Complete
love by DevilsAngelSaphire reviews
She sighed as she read a book called Lovers IT was about a romance between a sky knight and his tactic officer back when rules said you weren’t allowed to have romantic interactions between you and any member of your squadron. AxP pairing onesh
Storm Hawks - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,520 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/5/2008 - Aerrow, Piper - Complete
Love wins over all by Farrel reviews
A short one show with AerrowxPiper
Storm Hawks - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 293 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/8/2008 - Complete
Tshirt by DevilsAngelSaphire reviews
Nothing but your t-shirt on! He'd beeen missing for three months and she lay there curled up in a ball, in a pair of hanes and his T-shirt. Oneshout, song fic, AxP pairing
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,655 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 7 - Published: 10/9/2008 - Aerrow, Piper - Complete
House of Cards by Keeper of Tomes reviews
Master Cyclonis X Dark Ace- "Their love never was meant to last forever; this was the truth from the beginning: a house of cards, waiting to collapse." 50 Sentences.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,257 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/11/2008 - Complete
What Happened Yesterday by Ambrel reviews
When he closed his eyes, he could even imagine the shadowy ripples playing over her visage as she moved, completely oblivious to the true beauty of the whole thing.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,216 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Published: 10/14/2008 - Complete
The Pheonix Crystal by Thoren reviews
Just something I wrote as an english project, not much detail but I hope you like it. Not sure if the rating is correct but just to be safe it's T. PxA oneshot P.S: It looked longer when I typed it and when I had it on paper. FIXED
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 528 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/27/2008 - Aerrow, Piper - Complete
Conflicted by purpleunity321 reviews
Dark Ace is feeling conflicted with his feelings...malemale, DarkAce/? Slight mentions of sex, angst, and kissing. R&R, or at least Read.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 494 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/27/2008 - Aerrow, Dark Ace - Complete
Why Do I by purpleunity321 reviews
Always feel this way with my friends? Aerrow ponders his thoughts, while Aridrinna also intrudes and starts to sing. Set with 'Conflicted.' MaleMale, Aerrow/?. R&R Don't read if don't like. Slight humor, angst, drama, a bit OOC maybe?
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 668 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/29/2008 - Aerrow, Dark Ace - Complete
I swear by DevilsAngelSaphire reviews
Character death. AxP pairing. It's this HUGE battle and Piper doesn't surive.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 648 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/2/2008 - Aerrow, Piper - Complete
Hellfire by DiamondHeart31 reviews
This is the sequel to One Last Dance. Dark Ace's thoughts on a certain Storm Hawks navigator.
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 571 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/16/2008 - Dark Ace, Piper - Complete
Sleeping by purpleunity321 reviews
A couple wakes up together on Terra Neon...Aridrinna buys and gives away concealer. MALEMALE! Rated T for slight sexual themes, and stuff. MAJOR FLUFF AHEAD! R&R, please.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,083 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/23/2008 - Dark Ace, Aerrow - Complete
Suzy Lu Love Poem by Lycans Are Gods Gift To Furrys reviews
A poem about the most beautiful Blizzarin girl in Atmos. She's frekin hott!
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 145 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 11/28/2008 - Suzy-Lu - Complete
Forever by DevilsAngelSaphire reviews
Songfic. Forever by Chris brown. Having fun at a dance club with the crew and the band. She's there in pink and he's watching her. AxP pairing.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,407 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/4/2008 - Aerrow, Piper - Complete
Of Losses and 'Gains' by StormHawksGuy reviews
AU of 'Dude, Where's my Condor', Stork/Aerrow/Piper, Threesome, Fluff. Oneshot. Stork freaks out after he finds out the Condor has been exchanged. Aerrow and Piper comfort him. But... they have a 'hidden agenda' one might say...
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,579 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/4/2008 - Aerrow, Stork - Complete
37 | Page 1 2 Next »