Home Community Anime/Manga Rurouni Kenshin Strange Things
Strange Things
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Rurouni Kenshin, Since: 08-01-05
Founder: Author-chan - Stories: 251 - Followers: 24 - Staff: 3 - id: 19489
Kenshin and Co. are magnets for strange things. Everything from alternate personalities to the supernatural plague their lives, and that's just the cannon! Here is a collection of some of the oddest and well written situations to happen to the RK cast.

Sympathy for the Devil by Kat Morning reviews
Leave it to Sano to look for shelter in a bar owned by a succubus.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 18,968 - Reviews: 170 - Favs: 300 - Follows: 134 - Updated: 9/30/2007 - Published: 1/15/2007 - Kenshin, Kaoru - Complete
Bloodwynd by Dread Pirate Rinja reviews
Majutsusha were monsters of myth. At least, that was what Kamiya Kaoru thought, until she met the most fearsome Majutsusha of them all… and discovered that the real Battousai was nothing like the legendary demon she had heard of. AU. Hiatus.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 19,279 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 88 - Updated: 5/8/2007 - Published: 12/6/2006 - Kenshin, Kaoru
Castoff by Ravyn reviews
A party on a secluded island in the middle of a haunted lake gives a group of friends a little more trouble than they bargained for.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,640 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 137 - Follows: 21 - Published: 11/3/2006 - [Kenshin, Kaoru] Megumi, Sanosuke - Complete
Shockwaves by ShImHiding reviews
[KxK] Kenshin is ripped from the spiritual realm and tossed to Earth to die. However, things don't turn out as planned when one Kamiya Kaoru finds a certain redheaded ethereal being in her dojo yard...
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 9 - Words: 20,539 - Reviews: 187 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 146 - Updated: 2/10/2008 - Published: 7/2/2006 - Kaoru, Kenshin
Awakened by Pick 'n' mix reviews
[BK] [Kaoru's POV] 'I think,' his tone was slow and lazy, deliberating over the words. 'I think I should be the one to ask you that, Wide Eyes. For you were the one who woke me up.'
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,916 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 65 - Published: 6/16/2006 - Kaoru, Battousai
My Girlfriend Taught Me How to Fight by KC Evans reviews
AU. Fearing that he was losing his girlfriend, Kenshin was determined to do anything to regain Kaoru's attention ... even if it meant taking kendo lessons. Part II up!
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 12,485 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 5/31/2007 - Published: 6/10/2006 - Complete
Sealskin by LadyShiin reviews
After her mother’s death, Kaoru and her father moved from their village to the city. With the arrival of a redhaired stranger who smells of the sea Kaoru discovers the truth about her mothers past… and her future. Finished
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 15,888 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 180 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 6/15/2006 - Published: 6/6/2006 - Kaoru, Kenshin - Complete
Doll's Blood by ShImHiding reviews
Kaoru's older sister Megumi has always been obsessed with dolls. But one day when she gets a doll that comes with swords, Kaoru finds her hands and mind full of things she never considered before. KxK, BxTxA
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,479 - Reviews: 161 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 6/17/2006 - Published: 5/25/2006 - Kaoru, Kenshin - Complete
The Open Door by Kalasin reviews
He just wanted his History book. And instead he got her. KK AU oneshot
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,092 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/11/2006 - Kenshin, Kaoru - Complete
Kaoru no Sakabatou by sunbune reviews
spinoff from Shirou Shinjin's Trading Places. Kenshin and Kaoru are dressed up as each other. Which of them is better at impersonating the other? Go read Trading Places first!
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,325 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/26/2006 - Kaoru, Kenshin - Complete
Drinking Buddies by Shirou Shinjin reviews
A very, very drunk hitokiri finds someone to talk to in the most unlikely of people...
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,268 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 163 - Follows: 8 - Published: 4/23/2006 - Complete
Kismet by LadyShiin reviews
KK: Kaoru's visions never showed good things or had happy endings. So when a certain redhead started starring in them she runs. Too bad it's a lost cause. Finished
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 20,370 - Reviews: 156 - Favs: 212 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 4/23/2006 - Published: 3/31/2006 - Kaoru, Kenshin - Complete
ORO? by SiriusFan13 reviews
Collection of dumb, pointless one shots about random Kenshin characters discovering random modern items for no apparent reason. I don't claim that the plot makes any sense at all, but I was shooting for humor. Please R&R!
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,791 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 2/25/2006 - Published: 9/11/2005 - Hiko, Kenshin
Bound by Linay reviews
It started with the death of the one he swore to protect. A series of tragic events causes Battousai to return to his killing ways. But if he meets Kaoru again,will she love what he has become? They are bound by life, death, duty and, most of all, love.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,737 - Reviews: 174 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 97 - Published: 5/14/2005 - Kenshin, Kaoru
Hades & Persephone by Chibi Buta reviews
AU fanfic where RK cast are Greek gods (as in Greek mythology). K&K romance. Inadequate summary, hopefully you find the story more satisfying
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,512 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 10 - Published: 9/8/2002
Kaidan by Amaranth Adanae reviews
College student Kaoru Kamiya lives in a drafty apartment plagued with shadows...and disembodied whispers. Now the shadows are closing in, and the whispers are becoming more demanding... AU modern, KxK.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,514 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 308 - Follows: 40 - Published: 1/25/2006 - Kaoru, Kenshin - Complete
A Citizen's Duty by KC Evans reviews
AU. Kamiya Kaoru thought she was doing the right thing in going to the police with information about Battousai. She just didn't realize it would bring his attention on her.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 36,526 - Reviews: 146 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 158 - Updated: 10/5/2006 - Published: 2/12/2006
Burning Bridges by SiriusFan13 reviews
Kenshin never killed Kiyosato, throwing the events of Ruroken into an entirely new timeline. However, fate has a way of poking her nose in, and ten years after Bakumatsu a mysterious redhead enters Tokyo... this time carrying two very deadly blades...AU
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,663 - Reviews: 195 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 169 - Updated: 7/27/2006 - Published: 2/6/2006 - Battousai, Shishio
Wishing for the Never by Kaoru Gal reviews
I almost laugh at myself. Even if I did learn her name, even if she did come to love me, I still couldn’t be with her. Because I’m Kenshin Himura, Battousai, a killer. I’m simply wishing for the never. ON HOLD
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,955 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 4/16/2007 - Published: 1/19/2006 - Battousai, Kaoru
Path to Truth by Peacebunnie reviews
A time travel with a twist: who says Kenshin, Kaoru, Kenji or Kenshingumi needs to travel? Through mysterious means, Soujiro drops back to the beginning of the bakumatsu. Will meeting a young Battousai lead him to the answers he seeks?
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,365 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 5/21/2009 - Published: 10/7/2005 - Soujiro, Kenshin
Liquid Flame by Indygodusk reviews
Tokio Takagi teaches her students about the world after magic came, but even she can't explain the mysterious deaths plaguing her town. Hajime Saitou knows, but he has his own agenda.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 24,497 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 1/26/2006 - Published: 10/30/2005 - Saitou
Chasing the Sky by Blossom Forest reviews
AU. Meiji Tokyo...kind of. Kaoru meets a rurouni by the name of Himura Kenshin, but he isn't a normal human. Kaoru is determined to help Kenshin find happiness and acceptance in the world, as much as he is determined to protect her.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,563 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 1/10/2006 - Published: 1/1/2006 - Kaoru, Kenshin
Hearing You, Seeing You by VyxenSkye reviews
EDITED! Kenji was born blind and deaf, but no one knows this. How you ask? Kenshin traded with an unknown deity at his birth to give his son back his sight and hearing. The price? Kenshin's own, slowly over time.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 18,988 - Reviews: 123 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 2/14/2006 - Published: 11/20/2005 - Kenshin, Kenji - Complete
Aku Soku Zan by PraiseDivineMercy reviews
Why Mary Sues and Saitou don't mix...
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 724 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/9/2004 - Complete
Mailing List Madness by Dragonsdaughter reviews
As a joke Kenshin and Kaoru were entered into a Blind Date Email contest by a few wellmeaning friends. They have two weeks to find out everything they can about one another. Is this chance... or a cosmic conspiracy?
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,814 - Reviews: 164 - Favs: 154 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 12/18/2005 - Published: 12/9/2005 - Kaoru, Kenshin - Complete
200 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »