Home Community Movies Superman Strippin' in the Elevator!
Strippin' in the Elevator!
Follow .
Focus: Movies Superman, Since: 10-14-07
Founder: Chuthulupenguin - Stories: 4 - Followers: 2 - id: 51592
Looks like that little scene gave all of us some inspiration! I've collected here some fics which include the theme of using the elevator at the Daily Planet to get down to the suit, or in some cases, practically nothing at all. If you feel there's a fic that qualifies and isn't here, like your own, let me know about it.

Clothes Make the Man by Jen K reviews
Humor. Perry confronts Clark about his habit of leaving clothes around the office.
Superman - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,007 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 15 - Published: 1/20/2007 - Complete
The Taxman Cometh by bookworm97 reviews
So he's superman, but even he has to visit the taxman every once in a while. Can you claim for a suit left on top of an elevator? Can you get a tax deduction from your cape? Even the man of steel doesn't know. disclaimer: i don't own superman!
Superman - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,210 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/16/2007 - Complete
The Stripper Strikes Again by Rachel Smith Cobleigh reviews
When Clark goes to save Lois, he leaves something behind.
Superman - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 345 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/20/2006 - Perry W., Jimmy O. - Complete
SCORCHER STRIKES UNSUSPECTING METROPOLITIANS by Tee2007 reviews
Set in the summer after Superman’s return. Lois still doesn’t know Clark’s secret and things get a little heated.
Superman - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,251 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 8 - Published: 10/6/2007 - Complete