Home Community Anime/Manga Hetalia - Axis Powers Su-san & F’nland
Su-san & F’nland
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Hetalia - Axis Powers, Since: 07-08-09
Founder: Acedia3 - Stories: 30 - Followers: 41 - id: 71878
The many stories of Sweden and his wife-"Hey! I'm a boy!" Excuse me, husband.

Decade and one by Purplefluffychainsaw reviews
Finland wakes in the night to the sound of snow fall, and ends up in the sitting room, watching the snow and thinking of all that's happened to him and his Su-san. Oneshot, SuFin
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,418 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/9/2010 - Finland, Sweden - Complete
Auringonkukka by stellar asterism reviews
He thought it was just a simple gift. He was wrong.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,214 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/13/2010 - Sweden, Finland - Complete
Whats HAPpenin? by Nelfan reviews
"The HAP part stands for Homosexual and Proud."When sophmore Tino decides that homosexuals need to take a stand,people from all over get involved.From a cross-dresser to an albino to the mafia.Even he isn't even sure What's HAPpenin! AU Sufin&others
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 27,017 - Reviews: 264 - Favs: 178 - Follows: 187 - Updated: 2/19/2011 - Published: 3/3/2010 - Sweden, Finland
You Are My Sweetest Downfall by Finian reviews
The story of Sweden and Finland in accordance to the song "Samson" by Regina Spektor. Shonen-ai...SuFin. ONESHOT. Uhhh rated T because of ideologically sensitive topics. Read it...I promise it's much better than my summary.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,165 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/16/2010 - Sweden, Finland - Complete
Barriers Broken by Ashurri1443 reviews
Berwald nodded in reply and wrapping arms around the Fin’s waist then placing his chin on the top of his head, “M’kay.” No other words needed to be exchanged; the atmosphere was filled with emotion that could clearly be read. The barrier had been broken.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,223 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/20/2010 - Sweden, Finland
Ice Eyes by Tanoshimi reviews
It is like trying to look into the eyes of a dragon, the ultimate feat... They say eyes are the windows to the soul, and Finland is about to find out what that really means.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,118 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/7/2010 - Sweden, Finland - Complete
Things I'll Never Say by Misuzu715 reviews
Some cute, SuFin is all. One-Shot.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,826 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/7/2010 - Finland, Sweden - Complete
Treatment by Chalupakabra reviews
Tino is a young psychology major, well known for being kind and eager to help others with their issues, but less so for his habit of profiling "patients" on campus. His therapist's eye has fixed on Berwald, but will he be the one who ends up on the couch?
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 55,432 - Reviews: 586 - Favs: 613 - Follows: 611 - Updated: 7/17/2010 - Published: 1/18/2010 - Sweden, Finland
Coming Home by Purplefluffychainsaw reviews
One night, out on the road, half the world away from home. I thought she was sleeping and a call came through. I said, 'darling it's late, is everything okay' and silence took over the world. 'I just love you. I don't know why, I just do.'
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,397 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/13/2010 - Sweden, Finland - Complete
Bound Together by randomfics reviews
Being scammed on a house wasn't planned. Neither was the six foot tall, scary Swedish man that apparently got scammed into the same thing. Too bad they were stuck together. -Complete-
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 14 - Words: 23,114 - Reviews: 266 - Favs: 451 - Follows: 160 - Updated: 5/31/2010 - Published: 3/13/2010 - Finland, Sweden - Complete
Where I Belong by The Sisters Williams reviews
When he separated from Denmark, he thought he would be independent and free. Instead, all he became was was Sweden’s… wife?
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,576 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 136 - Follows: 11 - Published: 2/9/2010 - Finland, Sweden - Complete
Carpentry by AntisepticNoir reviews
For Berwald, it was easy. For Tino, it was just adorably predictable. Sweden/Finland. Berwald/Tino. SuFin.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,207 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/16/2009 - Finland, Sweden - Complete
What Title? by Hime D reviews
Teenagers from all over the world dragged into an international university in a small city in Japan. Stories from the POV of a Finnish student.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,506 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 11/4/2009 - Published: 6/22/2009 - Finland, Sweden
Inner Viking by RedHatMeg reviews
After Tino's explosion of wrath, Berwald decide to go on a walk.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,906 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/13/2009 - Finland, Sweden - Complete
Blankets by Hell.Fire.Feline reviews
14. Writing something does not mean necessarily writing a story. Finland finds Su-san is a better writer than him... and cries. Now a series, due to popular request. Thanks, guys!
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 19,696 - Reviews: 276 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 7/27/2009 - Published: 7/10/2009 - Sweden, Finland
The World, Piece by Piece by SpeakingThroughWrittenWords reviews
Drabbles. Sixty Four different scenarios of the past that might have been and the future which is still uncertain.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 64 - Words: 21,496 - Reviews: 283 - Favs: 126 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 6/25/2009 - Published: 4/20/2009 - America, England/Britain - Complete
Sweeter Than by stellar asterism reviews
Tino decides to do something during his spare time.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 851 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/2/2009 - Sweden, Finland - Complete
Of Kids, Dogs, Mummies, and Daddies by Hime D reviews
Tino is trying to clear up a certain misunderstanding. "Peter seems to be pretty convinced that I am your wife. Maybe you should explain the joke to him?"
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,257 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 122 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/8/2009 - Finland, Sweden - Complete
The NotSoGreat Escape by The-Grim-Prince reviews
Finland finds himself stranded and naked in France's house on Christmas Eve. With no means of getting away by himself, Tino is forced to resort to a dreaded measure. Call Su-san to come pick him up. SuFin, fluff. Post "2007 Christmas Rampage".
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,226 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 206 - Follows: 17 - Published: 4/17/2009 - Finland, Sweden - Complete
Reasonable Doubt by Verboten Byacolate reviews
SuFin genben. She already belonged to him. It was just a matter of time until she found out.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,512 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 45 - Published: 4/23/2009 - Sweden, Finland
Short Stories With Happy Endings by Boyue reviews
A collection of short stories, each inspired by a quote on love. Multiple pairings.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 51 - Words: 48,491 - Reviews: 514 - Favs: 271 - Follows: 149 - Updated: 8/5/2009 - Published: 6/23/2009 - Spain, S. Italy/Romano
Things Left Unsaid by iTrippedandfellforyou reviews
AU. And then Tino laughed. Because there he'd been, moaning and complaining that no one ever listened to him, while Berwald was right there. Listening to him. SwedenxFinland.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,552 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 173 - Follows: 10 - Published: 6/10/2009 - Finland, Sweden - Complete
Birthday Present series III: Physical Education by Deep Rain reviews
Finland gets a referral, and Germany and Sweden are stuck with thoughts they wish to unthink, or at least optionally un-think when in front of their respective spouses.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,694 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 212 - Follows: 77 - Updated: 8/28/2010 - Published: 6/22/2009 - Sweden, Finland
The Gift of Giving by Verboten Byacolate reviews
A naked Tino Väinämöinen was the single most amazing present he had never asked for.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,027 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 147 - Follows: 10 - Published: 6/29/2009 - Sweden, Finland - Complete
Talvisota by Hime D reviews
1940, The Winter War. Why was Berwald abandoning Tino?
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,053 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/2/2009 - Finland, Sweden - Complete
26 | Page 1 2 Next »