Home Community Anime/Manga Vampire Knight Suck me, please!
Suck me, please!
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Vampire Knight, Since: 12-03-11
Founder: sw4nn - Stories: 11 - Followers: 0 - id: 96844
"Read a book for me like you did when we were children…
Stay with me, by my side… hand to hand…
Drink the only blood you like…
After all… It seems that you've been longing for my blood… "

Yuuki Kuran
Vampire Knight, Chapter 67

The stories in this community will all be about intense lust and sinful temptation. And sucking... Lots of blood, that is...

Thanks for your lovely words, authors! And readers, hope you enjoy my story selections!

Cheers!

Selfish by O f f beat reviews
“You yearn for him...that ex-human.” Kaname. Yuuki. And the all too infamous green monster called Jealousy. Kaname/Yuuki
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,101 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 184 - Follows: 35 - Published: 4/14/2008 - Complete
Scattered leaves by Sagakure reviews
Collection of short stories. Various characters, pairings and genres, ranging from drabble to ficlet and from comical to drama. Warnings and list of characters etc. in the table of contents inside. Latest story: Akatsuki, Aidou and Luca as they grow up.
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 25 - Words: 33,106 - Reviews: 174 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 11/3/2009 - Published: 7/30/2008 - Kaname K.
Teeth by Gemagi-chan reviews
A little oneshot that popped into my head. Yuki is a curious little girl. KanameYuki.
Vampire Knight - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 500 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 11 - Published: 4/8/2007 - Complete
Possession by reenas-as reviews
It was there in the way she surrendered to his will as he pulled her to him… Possession was nine tenths of the law, and she wasn’t about to complain. 1st in series Zero x Yuuki One shot.
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,605 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 156 - Follows: 13 - Published: 3/1/2007 - Complete
Salvation by reenas-as reviews
“I am not like Kiriyu. I will not be satisfied with stolen tastes and quick draughts. I want you – all of you. I don’t want your blood, I want your soul.” Stand alone one shot. Yuuki x Kaname. This is in no way connected to my other VK stories.
Vampire Knight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,876 - Reviews: 112 - Favs: 184 - Follows: 21 - Published: 3/29/2007 - Complete
The White Knight by Pukjie reviews
The Princess always has a happy ending.
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 216 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/5/2008 - Complete
Possession: Aegri Somnia by SJ Cloude reviews
It was his darkest desire to have her. Kaname x Yuuki.
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,537 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 174 - Follows: 174 - Updated: 12/25/2008 - Published: 4/6/2008 - Kaname K., Yuki C.
One Hundred Scenes by Rachynn reviews
100 Writing Prompts. Various short drabbles.
Vampire Knight - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 68 - Words: 29,855 - Reviews: 267 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 4/25/2010 - Published: 12/23/2007
Her Eyes by Sagakure reviews
One-shot. Every night, during the guardians' patrol of the school grounds, Kaname can feel Yuuki's eyes on him from afar, the intensity of her gaze burning into his skin, reminding him of how much he utterly longs for her... Kaname x Yuuki, a bit ecchi.
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,378 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 134 - Follows: 18 - Published: 7/3/2008 - Kaname K., Yuki C. - Complete