Home Community Anime/Manga Hakuōki/薄桜鬼 Suffer Well
Suffer Well
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Hakuōki/薄桜鬼, Since: 08-23-08
Founder: woochann - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 61826
A community dedicated to Chizuru/Hakuouki character here. This is a general Chizuru section because not many stories are written for this series. Until more stories are written, this community is a general pairing community relating around a Chizuru/someone pairing. No cross-over pairings are accepted, nor OC ones.

Continuation by ssapientia reviews
Kazama comes like the wind, she can feel his chill around her ankles.
Hakuōki/薄桜鬼 - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 628 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 10 - Published: 10/30/2010 - Chizuru Y., Kazama C. - Complete
Bound for the Sun by woochann reviews
She felt a deep longing to try and get to know Saito better, even if by a little bit. Her face changed from being blank to being soft and pleasant. Yes, she wanted to get to know the man called Saito Hajime very much. Saito/Chizuru;
Hakuōki/薄桜鬼 - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,529 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 10/23/2011 - Published: 11/8/2010 - Chizuru Y., Saito H.
I am Home Again by woochann reviews
The lives of two broken people, lost and far from the fields of expertise: how they must band together to find themselves again. For a man's greatest enemy: is himself. It is in that moment of weakness when the true character of a man is to be determined.
Hakuōki/薄桜鬼 - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,106 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 23 - Published: 3/27/2011 - Chizuru Y., Okita S.
What is the Moon Love? by woochann reviews
"I become enthralled by your voice when you use such poetic phrases. You know my love of poetry do you not?" He laughed deeply. Kazama/Chizuru one-shot
Hakuōki/薄桜鬼 - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,769 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 11 - Published: 5/24/2011 - Chizuru Y., Kazama C. - Complete
Crane Wings on Windows by woochann reviews
"I bring you news. A group of men has traveled here from Edo to bring you a new servant. They believe you would take interest in her." ... His eyes glanced back at the girl, "What is your name?" She spoke but one word, "Chizuru." Kazama/Chizuru FEB. 2015: Re-mastered and updated!
Hakuōki/薄桜鬼 - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 104,389 - Reviews: 159 - Favs: 189 - Follows: 186 - Updated: 3/1 - Published: 1/17/2011 - Chizuru Y., Kazama C.