Home Community Cartoons Adventure Time with Finn and Jake Sugarless Gum
Sugarless Gum
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, Since: 04-15-12
Founder: HateToLove - Stories: 29 - Followers: 49 - Staff: 1 - id: 99624
The cutest couple in Ooo, MarcelinexPB stories.

Why Didn't I? by Skire reviews
Hi, my name's Marceline Abadeer. I'm just another chick who likes other chicks, a dyke. I like punk rock and I play at the local club. My life was changed when I saw her, Bonnibel Bubblegum, for the first time. Bubbline, MxPB, Marblegum
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,456 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 2/12/2013 - Published: 8/27/2012 - Marceline A., Princess B. Bubblegum - Complete
In This City by Skire reviews
Marceline's a new student at this new school. She meets Finn and Jake, which leads to her meeting Bubblegum. She becomes Bubblegum's close friend but she wants to be so much more, and so does Bonni. Bubbline, MxPB, Marblegum. Lots of wacky adventures, Drama, Action, and Comedy :D Now has a sequel! :3
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 16 - Words: 22,010 - Reviews: 209 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 9/2/2012 - Published: 8/11/2012 - Marceline A., Princess B. Bubblegum - Complete
A Friend In A High Place by Skire reviews
Sometimes, all you need is a little push into the right direction. [Bubbline, Marblegum, MxPB] {Totally and completely; AU} (Includes OCs that might grow on you)
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 19 - Words: 49,514 - Reviews: 290 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 167 - Updated: 9/3/2013 - Published: 12/6/2012 - [Princess B. Bubblegum, Marceline A.]
You Drive Me Wild by FeveredNights reviews
A love grows between two unexpectant victims. MarcelinexBubblegum, this fanfiction is not based in the land of OOO, its more like a story revolving around high school. The characters of M and B, with more realism. Rating may change to M, all depending.
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,413 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 8/28/2010 - Published: 7/29/2010 - Marceline A., Princess B. Bubblegum
Back In My Heart by notsweetenough reviews
High School AU where Marceline is back in Ooo and Bubblegum's crush is becoming more than just a crush. After eight years, feelings surface and tention rises. Basically high school and lesbians. Bubbline. Slight Flame Princess x Finn in later chapters. R & R. (The first chapter is always the worst.)
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,200 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 1/1 - Published: 7/21/2013 - Princess B. Bubblegum, Marceline A.
Who Are You? by dumac reviews
Bonnibel Bubblegum is new to town. Her parents aren't around, and other than her Uncle, she's a loner. Her mysterious new neighbor is making her want to come out of her shell, however. But it's a bit difficult when said neighbor doesn't even know she's there. { AU. Bubbline. Multi-chapter. } -DISCONTINUED. SEE LAST CHAPTER FOR MORE INFO.-
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 21,478 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 118 - Updated: 11/3/2013 - Published: 4/20/2013 - Princess B. Bubblegum, Marceline A. - Complete
Safe and Sound by Skire reviews
"Marceline?" "Yes Bonnibel?" "Will you always be here to keep me safe?" Marceline smiled and floated over to Bonnibel, "Always." "Really?" "Until the day I die." She grins, "and IF that day ever comes, I'll still find a way to protect you." "Promise?" "I promise." Bubbline, MxPB, Marblegum. -One Shot-
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,891 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 21 - Published: 9/15/2012 - Marceline A., Princess B. Bubblegum - Complete
Just Here by likelovelust reviews
When Marceline has to change schools again , she believes that its no different then all the other ones. Until she meets a certain 'Princess.' Now she doesn't know what to believe. Sugarless gum. Bubbline. Please review to tell me if i should continue.
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 35,610 - Reviews: 144 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 141 - Updated: 4/17 - Published: 9/11/2012 - Marceline A., Princess B. Bubblegum
HAHA FIN by 0-C.L.A.M.-0 reviews
THIS SUCKS DON'T READ IT
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 131 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/7/2011 - Princess B. Bubblegum, Marceline A.
Linger by Bainaku reviews
Marceline's got a few questions about that shirt.
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,176 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 14 - Published: 9/27/2011 - Marceline A., Princess B. Bubblegum - Complete
Secrets Revealed by BladeGuy9 reviews
Wondering what Marceline's song was about, Bubblegum sets out to find her and get some answers; however, the candy princess gets more than she bargained for when she confronts the vampire queen.
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,016 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 9 - Published: 9/27/2011 - Marceline A., Princess B. Bubblegum - Complete
well happy birthday princess by shadd-the-demon reviews
it's princess bubblegum's birthday, and marceline is having a hard time to pick princess bubblegum's present and what where does this road of friendship will come? marceline/bubblegum
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,243 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/16/2012 - Marceline A., Princess B. Bubblegum - Complete
Distasteful by whootsies reviews
Sometimes Bubblegum wished she was thirteen again.
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 786 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/16/2012 - Princess B. Bubblegum, Marceline A. - Complete
Tower, Tower by Bainaku reviews
When a mysterious assassin threatens to kill off all the royalty in Ooo, Princess Bubblegum calls upon the services of a legendary knight to protect her kingdom. AU.
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 25,149 - Reviews: 241 - Favs: 280 - Follows: 321 - Updated: 7/5/2012 - Published: 12/21/2011 - Princess B. Bubblegum, Marceline A.
It Started with a Bump by Crowbartender reviews
Marceline is spooked by her bad dreams and goes to Bubblegum for comfort. Bubbline oneshot.
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,703 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 13 - Published: 4/13/2012 - Marceline A., Princess B. Bubblegum - Complete