Home Community TV Shows Supernatural Supernatural Tv!
Supernatural Tv!
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Supernatural, Since: 12-19-05
Founder: Dean'sgirl - Stories: 11 - Followers: 20 - Staff: 2 - id: 26102
This is a place for die hard Supernatural fans like me to promote their stories! Have fun and enjoy. I love Supernatural and i hope you guys do to.

Quake, the Pillars of Heaven by liron-aria reviews
["The pillars of heaven quake, aghast at His rebuke." Job 26:11, NIV] A ritual gone wrong leaves Dean scrambling to find Sam. He expected obstacles in retrieving his brother - Jessica Moore punching him in the face hard enough to knock him off his feet was not one of them.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 15,419 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/21/2014 - [Sam W., Jessica M./Jess] Dean W., John W. - Complete
Innocent by fatumamabilia reviews
Danielle hunts evil with Sam and Dean Winchester. She soon realises there's something dangerous going on and it's all about her. It doesn't help that the only person who could tell her what's going on died, and all demons seem to know too. At least she has the Winchesters, right? GOING THROUGH REWRITE
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,264 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 10/12/2012 - Published: 8/12/2012 - Sam W.
In Reverse by sodakey reviews
After Faith, a job has the boys looking for missing hikers in Wyoming. While Sam worries it’s connected to what happened to Dean ten years ago, Dean wonders if Sam would be better off back in the world of normal.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 31 - Words: 148,382 - Reviews: 1793 - Favs: 1,394 - Follows: 522 - Updated: 12/8/2007 - Published: 2/6/2006 - Dean W., Sam W. - Complete
The Darkness Within by littlecountrygirl reviews
There is darkness in this world, darkness that Sam and Dean face everyday. Some darker than others. Sam and Dean are what keeps the darkness at bay, what fights off it's hungry jaws. What will happen when Darkness emerges in the most unlikley of places?
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,514 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/10/2006 - Published: 2/28/2006
Mom by 7sTar reviews
Sam and Dean’s thoughts when they saw their mom coming from the fire.
Supernatural - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,076 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/6/2005 - Complete
Pictures by Moonfairyhime reviews
Dean finds Sam's photo album from Stanford.
Supernatural - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,305 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 8 - Published: 1/2/2006 - Complete
Sweet Temtations! by Dean'sgirl reviews
Sam and Dean are on another adventure of the supernatural kind. Along the way they'll have to stay away from temptations if they want to survive! Only through the love of another and some keen fighting skills will these two triumph. What will happen when
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,707 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/13/2005 - Published: 12/9/2005 - Complete
Because of you! by Dean'sgirl reviews
This is a poem that reflects Dean's life and His feelings towards it. I do not own the song because of you. It was only a basis of the poem. The words belong to kelly clarkson not me. I only connected it to Dean
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Angst/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 561 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/23/2005 - Complete
Life Love Truth by Dean'sgirl reviews
Dean and Sam are on another quest to defeat the Supernatural when they meet two people who will change the forever. Their life takes a turn that surprises them. They now have more than each other to care for. Secrets and mystery cloud their minds and the
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 11 - Words: 11,675 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/2/2006 - Published: 12/9/2005 - Complete