Home Community Cartoons Code Lyoko Svelte Strawberries
Svelte Strawberries
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Code Lyoko, Since: 10-26-07
Founder: g r i m x v a n i t y - Stories: 33 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 7 - id: 51927
They were blind to each other's show of affection. Is that why it never grew anything more other than in our imaginations? AelitaxOdd community

A Good Day by majinbuttercup reviews
One Shot - Cheesy, not very eventful - set after Aelita gets her memory back
Code Lyoko - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,454 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/10/2008 - Complete
Son Choix by audi katia reviews
There’s only so much computer Aelita can take at once. Sometimes she needs art and color instead. But Odd knows she never really belonged with him.
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,458 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/15/2008 - Complete
I failed, time to bring out Mister Pück by BbbStrwbrry reviews
Aelita has actually managed to get a bad grade. Now guess who is going to go cheer her up. Well of course, our favorite blonde character clad in purple. OxA, hints of UxY.
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 948 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Published: 1/29/2008 - Complete
Lonely Valentine's Day by SnowPrincessMossy reviews
Odd is left alone on Valentine's Day, searching for a way to entertain himself he stumbles upon Aelita's poetry. What happens when he entertains himself finguring out their hidden meanings? Mentions of JxA and YxU as well as Odd wishing for OxA
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,058 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/19/2008 - Published: 2/14/2008 - Odd D., Aelita S. - Complete
More Than That by CBIzumi reviews
He's always loved her, but could never bring himself to tell her. When she comes crying to him for help, can he say those words he's been longing to? Might not be the pairing you expect. R and r!
Code Lyoko - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,800 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/11/2005
A Secret For All by SnowPrincessMossy reviews
Hard to explain, Yumi is hiding something that could get her parents in serious trouble, Odd and Aelita are dancing around their feelings, Something has happened to make Odd sad and what is Project Taylor? Pairings: OxA and YxU
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 8,095 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/17/2008 - Published: 12/31/2007 - Complete
Rubik's Cube by Kittyclaw reviews
Oneshot, OxA. Odd finds himself a Rubik's cube. Aelita finds herself a problem.
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 653 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/17/2007 - Odd D., Aelita S. - Complete
On the Way Down by Burakku's Shadow reviews
OneShot Songfic. Odd was a misunderstood boy with no future. Aelita was the angel who healed him. OddxAelita
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,560 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/30/2007 - Odd D., Aelita S. - Complete
Christmas to Remember by SnowPrincessMossy reviews
Just a little Christmassy story. You must understand for this fic that Yumi's parents have moved back to Japan for her father's work and therefore Yumi and Hiroki are boarders at Kadic. UxY and OxA, JxOC. Finished!
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 6,119 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 12/31/2007 - Published: 12/24/2007 - Complete
I Remember by s. rivers reviews
A tragic incedent with XANA leaves Odd with a concussion, not remembering anything about what had happened. He struggles to accept the truth about the one thing he cared about dying, and must deal with the past he forgot.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,701 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/1/2006 - Published: 5/17/2006 - Complete
My Aelita by s. rivers reviews
They knew it'd never happen. She was caught in a web of debt.
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 706 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/17/2006 - Complete
I love candy by CieuBleu reviews
Odd explains his love about candies. OXA and a little of AXJ
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 564 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 12/18/2007 - Complete
Perfect by OddObsessed reviews
I've never wanted to die before. I'm sure most people have, but not me. Until now.' Onesided OxA, some mentions of AxJ and UxY. Minor Jeremie bashing, but not much. Rated T for the mention of death.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 935 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/4/2007 - Complete
What I Want For My Birthday by Bighoggi14 reviews
Still pretty short for me, it's a short story about Odd's birthday, and what he really wants. OxAxJ mushiness
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,704 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 4/29/2008 - Published: 12/3/2007
Sostanza Odorosa by g r i m x v a n i t y reviews
Odd's got a band that's performing tonight and Millie wants to get their performance on tape since she can't go and watch them personally. So who else you can ask to tape them while she goes to study? Why Aelita of course!
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,255 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/11/2007 - Published: 11/10/2007
Goodnight kiss by Kittyclaw reviews
Oneshot, OxA. Odd enjoys a night with the most important people in his life.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 635 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 17 - Published: 11/9/2007 - Odd D., Aelita S. - Complete
Supposed To by Lune-Solei reviews
Can you believe how fast rumors get spread around this school' Ulrich is confided in by his friends over a series of rumors spreading throughout the school. Takes place after Replika.
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,025 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 11/10/2007 - Published: 8/8/2007 - Odd D., Aelita S. - Complete
No Matter What They Say by aelitacodelyoko reviews
What happens to the Gang as they try and adapt to new surroundings and relationships. Should Aelita be with Jeremie or Odd? A Trip turned upside down. A Cave. A Relationship. And an unforgetable actionpacked journey. Rated T for a reason!
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 55 - Words: 176,356 - Reviews: 364 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 5/21/2011 - Published: 10/27/2007 - Aelita S. - Complete
Pink Clouds and Bright Yellow Shoes by Lune-Solei reviews
She stood in the long shadows cast by the rooftop door, pink hair curling around her temples and over her ears. She was biting her bottom lip, that the corners of her mouth were turning up in that impish smile they had all come to know and love so much.
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,769 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/17/2007 - Odd D., Aelita S. - Complete
I Never Knew by winniethepoohbear reviews
Who is she? Aelita's pov. OxA. More chapters coming very, very soon.
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,351 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/26/2007
You Are The Music In Me by OddObsessed reviews
After Yumi tries a little music test on Aelita, she starts to think differently of two of her friends. Who does her heart really belong to? Oneshot songfic, You Are The Music In Me from High School Musical II. OxA
Code Lyoko - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,408 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/29/2007 - Complete
Unexpected Love by DemonicDragon of Ra reviews
ONESHOT One of the first few OxA stories on the site! Long live OxA! Not a lot of fluff though, guess that's good if you're allergic to that kind of stuff ! Revised some stuff.
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 825 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/26/2004 - Complete
xX Cookie Dough Xx by have-a-cookie reviews
With love in every chocolate chip!
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,593 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/7/2010 - Published: 10/28/2007 - Odd D., Aelita S. - Complete
Confused By Love by Elemental Warrior reviews
Aelita is finally materialized on earth, Jeremie's been suddenly acting strange, Aelita starts to get suspicious, What is he hiding? JXA but OddXAelita in later chapters! Chapter 9 is finally posted.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 33,567 - Reviews: 138 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 4/17/2007 - Published: 5/22/2006 - Odd D., Aelita S.
Do You Believe In Magic? by Lune-Solei reviews
But where are we going' she demands, glaring at him. He only smiles in response. 'You'll see soon enough,' he replies. Odd drags Aelita somewhere. Written for Tina's birthday. OddAelita friendship fic
Code Lyoko - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,601 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/22/2007 - Odd D., Aelita S. - Complete
32 | Page 1 2 Next »