Home Community Anime/Manga Daa! Daa! Daa! Sweet Memoirs
Sweet Memoirs
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Daa! Daa! Daa!, Since: 01-02-09
Founder: Kanata Saionji - Stories: 12 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 65663
A community for some of the most sweetest D!3 fanfictions....

Valentine's Day Love by StoryBookDreams reviews
A late Valentine's Day One-Shot for all you wonderful readers! Hope you had a happy one! And sorry for the VERY long hiatus that I've had...and might still be having
Daa! Daa! Daa! - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,363 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/17/2010 - Complete
Watching Over by IDreamInWords reviews
And when Ruu and Wanya finally left, he found watching over the household turn from taking care of a flying baby and talking cat to watching Miyu. And he suddenly doesn’t know what to do any more.
Daa! Daa! Daa! - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,178 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/27/2010 - Kanata, Miyu - Complete
The Prom by Miyu kouzuki reviews
She had realized that he wasn’t gonna ask her any time soon, so she decided she’d better ask him to the Prom herself...“Why don’t—” she started but before she could finish, he cut through...“So why don’t you go with me then?” Sry i'm nt gud at summary.
Daa! Daa! Daa! - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,259 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/21/2010 - Kanata, Miyu - Complete
Pumpkin Love by I.idora reviews
Miyu's now a 24-year old renowned chef. She just finished her book '101 Ways to Cook Your Pumpkin'. Guess who her number one fan is. Read and Review! One-shot! :D
Daa! Daa! Daa! - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,519 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 13 - Published: 10/14/2008 - Complete
Question and Answer by tweeffany16 reviews
Miyu really like Kanata! one day she got bored that she made a questions for him but never planned to give it to him! then it slipped in her book! what happen when kanata found this?
Daa! Daa! Daa! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,832 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 9 - Published: 2/23/2007 - Complete
Just so you know by Kanata Saionji reviews
Kanata sighed and asked, ‘what do you think would be the problem of a single, straight and successful twenty-three year old guy?’ Miyu smiled and placing her chin on her hands asked, ‘let me guess… a girl?’ ‘No... a beautiful woman...' he said.
Daa! Daa! Daa! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,604 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/7/2008 - Miyu, Kanata - Complete
Double Date by Kanata Saionji reviews
Santa can take Aya out only if he finds Aya’s friend, Miyu a date. The date’s the following night and he totally forgot… who is he going to set up for Miyu…? Help comes in the form of a fourteen year old brunet who’s new in town,ONE-SHOT
Daa! Daa! Daa! - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,472 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/14/2008 - Miyu, Kanata - Complete
Promised Thankyou Date by Kanata Saionji reviews
A thank-you date... that's no real date... but what is Kanata doing waiting for her for nearly three hours? Read and Review..
Daa! Daa! Daa! - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,782 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/24/2008 - Complete
Wedding Day Mayhem by Kanata Saionji reviews
It the much awaited wedding of our most favorite couple, Kanata Saionji and Miyu Kouzuki. Miyu is all tensed up about the marriage and she has everything she need from her parents to her friends by her side. But where on Earth is KANATA?
Daa! Daa! Daa! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,462 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 9/26/2008 - Published: 9/19/2008 - Complete
An untold Love story by Kanata Saionji reviews
For Puresnowangel's challenge: What happens when Miyu finds out something that Kanata wants to hide? How will she react when she finds one of Kanata biggest and darkest secrets?--Celebrating 4th year of Daa!Daa!Daa!--One-shot
Daa! Daa! Daa! - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,695 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/24/2008 - Complete
Miracles and Smiles by kenkao7rocks5forever reviews
Oneshot. Kanata was caught in an accident, and Miyu blames herself. :: Miyu's point of view. :: I hated hospitals. i hate them so much. then why am i here anyway? :: happy ending!
Daa! Daa! Daa! - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,515 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/29/2007 - Complete
Kanata's serious piece of advice by ahvs reviews
As the ‘title’ itself, you already know what its content. Just read and find it out what the great Kanata said. KXM one-shot! Continuation is the "Kanata secrecy of love"
Daa! Daa! Daa! - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,049 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/14/2008 - Kanata, Miyu - Complete