Home Community TV Shows Heroes Sweet Mocah Goodness
Sweet Mocah Goodness
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Heroes, Since: 04-12-09
Founder: asb227 - Stories: 13 - Followers: 0 - id: 68950
A community for waht I feel is an underloved pairing! Contact for me to add your Mocah fic to the community!

Welcome to the Wayne Family by Nehszriah reviews
Drabble series. Eventual MicahMolly. Eventually. For now, let's just stick to the cuteness.
Heroes - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,588 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 6/7/2007 - Published: 5/21/2007 - Micah S., Molly W.
orange and vanilla by helium lost reviews
[fluff and future!drabble] It's hot at Disneyland, and Micah and Molly want ice cream. Now.
Heroes - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,595 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/26/2007 - Complete
Family Gone by Galandria the Vampire Queen reviews
With the loss of another so close to him...can he survive...Future fic
Heroes - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 588 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 3/24/2009 - Micah S. - Complete
thirteen by fancyjules reviews
Which is why Molly arriving is a such godsend: she is his age, she is fun, she is – hot? MollyMicah. One shot
Heroes - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,257 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/23/2007 - Molly W., Micah S. - Complete
Do You Remember? by finkpishnets reviews
Oneshot. 'Do you remember' she'd say, leaning against faded wallpaper and staring at the world beyond. 'Do you remember everything' Molly/Micah.
Heroes - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 872 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 8/13/2007 - Micah S., Molly W. - Complete
Liminal by Lirazel reviews
Molly and Micah, before and after. futurefic
Heroes - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,310 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/18/2007 - Molly W., Micah S. - Complete
An Office With a Window by paynesgrey reviews
Micah shows Molly her new office as she begins to work with Mohinder and others to clean up the mess left by the Company, and she reveals that her powers have grown. Molly x Micah future fic.
Heroes - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,112 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/10/2008 - Micah S., Molly W. - Complete
Mother by diasounds reviews
M3 One-Shot, set in the future. Molly's got a secret.
Heroes - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,410 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/10/2008 - Molly W. - Complete
Sweet Dreams Molly by LeaCharmedOne reviews
Molly thinks about her life for the last 4 years. Set in the I Am Become Death verse. One shot.
Heroes - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,786 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Published: 1/12/2010 - Molly W., Micah S. - Complete
Impossible by just drifting reviews
Her hand reaches up and brushes thick brown hair out of her eyes. “I don’t know,” she says finally, her words coming out in a whisper. “I just don’t know.” She stares at him for a moment before ducking her head and looking away. Typical. AU, Micah/Molly
Heroes - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 864 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 3/22/2009 - Micah S., Molly W. - Complete
When Snow Flakes Fall by LeaCharmedOne reviews
Micah and Molly go on their first date. What happens when one dad spies and the other flies? Future-fic AU One Shot
Heroes - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,875 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Published: 7/27/2009 - Micah S., Molly W. - Complete
The Art of the BlowOff by silverhelix428 reviews
I don't need a bevvy of mall-crawling freaks following me around. I already know what my dream man will be like." Molly successfully avoids a weirdo and muses on the awesomeness of music. Implied Mocah. Rated T for language
Heroes - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,062 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/19/2009 - Molly W. - Complete
Dream Girl by Giggleble reviews
Micah scores a date with his crush. Molly / Micah... AU PEOPLES!
Heroes - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 844 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/4/2009 - Micah S., Molly W. - Complete