Home Community Anime/Manga Slayers Swords and Sorcery
Swords and Sorcery
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Slayers, Since: 03-01-05
Founder: Aniiksa - Stories: 41 - Followers: 18 - id: 12543
Fanfiction focusing on the Lina and Gourry pairing. If you have, or know of a LG story you think should be listed here, email me! I could really use some staff, if anyone's interested.

The Moonlight Night by BallSabre reviews
Oneshot, Gourry and Zelgadiss are having a man to man talk... But that's not all, so Read and REVIEW! Please! L/G and hinted A/Z...
Slayers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,099 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/17/2009 - Lina I., Gourry G. - Complete
Being Stoic is Overrated by Omoni reviews
A sappy drabble, takes place just after NEXT.
Slayers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,384 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 17 - Published: 7/25/2008 - Lina I., Gourry G. - Complete
Slayers Snippets by Lil' Dinky reviews
Random one shot, non-related fluff/romance/angst stories about the Slayers characters. I support the traditional pairings L/G, Z/A, X/F....Any reviews or flames welcome!
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,997 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 9/11/2008 - Published: 4/20/2008
Search for the Darkstar by savvyliterate reviews
Those who follow Ceiphied and those who follow Shabranigdu race to find the five weapons of Darkstar. One side wants a war. The other wants to save the world and Lina and her friends aren't sure who the enemy really is. TRY AU
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 146,740 - Reviews: 191 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 6/23/2007 - Published: 8/14/2005 - Complete
Hell's Breaking Point by Yumekage reviews
Chapter XIX up Xellos was assigned a perculiar errand by the Lord Of Nightmare. At first, it was just a simple taunting game but as time goes by, the errand became more extreme until it leads to the resurrection of an old foe... LG and ZA
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 62,186 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 1/13/2006 - Published: 9/6/2004 - Lina I., Gourry G.
52 Flavours: The Sorceress and the Swordsman by savvyliterate reviews
There's always one person in your life that will help you to see the world through different eyes and be there to share those experiences with you. A collection of short stories centering around Lina and Gourry.
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 32 - Words: 46,755 - Reviews: 220 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 9/19/2009 - Published: 12/13/2005 - Lina I., Gourry G. - Complete
My Will by savvyliterate reviews
Gourry seizes a chance to question Lina about why she sacrificed her life to the Lord of Nightmares to save his. Set after TRY. [LG]
Slayers - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,509 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/1/2005 - Lina I., Gourry G. - Complete
Status Quo by savvyliterate reviews
Lina decides to get Gourry back for managing to pull the wool over her eyes, but things don't go as according to plan. LG, minor AZ mention. Sequel to My Will.
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,354 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/2/2005 - Lina I., Gourry G. - Complete
It's A Secret to Everybody by savvyliterate reviews
Xelloss sets out to prove a little theory that he has about Lina and Gourry's memories following their return from the Sea of Chaos.
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,770 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/11/2005 - Lina I., Gourry G. - Complete
Magic Lesson by savvyliterate reviews
Can a Dramata teach a jellyfish how to levitate? [LG]
Slayers - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,385 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/12/2005 - Lina I., Gourry G. - Complete
Unreachable Treasure by Yumekage reviews
ONESHOT What if Gourry never survived the ordeal with Hellmaster...? How will Lina cope with his absence...?
Slayers - Rated: K - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,539 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/21/2005 - Lina I., Gourry G. - Complete
The Bet by AeroGirl7986 reviews
Lina and Gourry are in a random town on a rainy night, and, out of boredom, Gourry makes a bet with Lina, basically. Oneshot GL pairing!
Slayers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,875 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 7 - Updated: 6/23/2005 - Published: 6/21/2005 - Lina I., Gourry G. - Complete
Let's Play Brass Rackets! by AeroGirl7986 reviews
ONESHOT GxL! Gourry & Lina play Brass Rackets, at the Annual Brass Racket Championship, in a nameless city 1st Place Prize included! Info on Brass Rackets on bottom of fic. Slight risque, nothing raunchy!
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,954 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Published: 7/1/2005 - Lina I., Gourry G. - Complete
Cookies for Gourry by AeroGirl7986 reviews
Gourry and Lina are in Zephilia, and just in time for the Spring Festival! Time for an Inverse family reunion! : OOC, mushiness, etc. ALMOST COMPLETE! Plz review!
Slayers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 27,470 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/4/2005 - Published: 7/3/2005 - Lina I., Gourry G. - Complete
Gourry's Memories by Ichiban Victory reviews
Companion fic to 'Memories', but told from Gourry's point of view. Destined to be incomplete for a long time...
Slayers - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,806 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/10/2005 - Gourry G., Lina I.
The Baby and the Fish by savvyliterate reviews
As Demon Slayers, Lina and Gourry saved the world on more than one occasion. But when their daughter receives the gift of a pet fish, they run into a situation they're nowhere near prepared to face. LG
Slayers - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,713 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 15 - Published: 7/11/2005 - Lina I., Gourry G. - Complete
Choosing You by savvyliterate reviews
Overloaded with newly acquired emotional baggage, Lina takes a moment to sort out her feelings before heading to the Kataart Mountains to find the true Claire Bible. LG
Slayers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,697 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 13 - Published: 7/19/2005 - Lina I., Gourry G. - Complete
Lina Red Riding Hood by Earth Star reviews
A Slayers verion of Little Red Riding Hood, with Lina as Red Riding Hood and Gourry as....the wolf? A little LG
Slayers - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,941 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/7/2005 - Lina I., Gourry G.
It's Called Love at First, and Doesn't Hurt by savvyliterate reviews
On their way home from Kunan with new friends in tow, Lina and Gourry run into a slight problem with an overzealous matchmaker. Aqualord timeline
Slayers - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,789 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/9/2005 - Lina I., Gourry G. - Complete
Smell of Success by Anna Nimmie Tee reviews
A perfume seller helps Lina's and Gourry's relationship move along a little bit.
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,623 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/11/2005 - Lina I., Gourry G. - Complete
Never Again by Elling reviews
Some time after NEXT. Gourry’s sleeptalking wakes up Lina. It’s not the fact that he’s having a nightmare that’s bothering her... It’s what he’s saying. LG Oneshot.
Slayers - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 942 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/28/2005 - Lina I., Gourry G. - Complete
Dangerous Cuisine by paynesgrey reviews
They just wanted to have a nice filling dinner, but an old foe of Lina's has cooked up some tasty revenge that takes a turn for the worse. 'Gourry don't touch me THERE' And hopefully there's a way to undo this horrible spell. LinaGourry ONESHOT
Slayers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,391 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Published: 9/20/2005 - Lina I., Gourry G. - Complete
The Tragedy by Smurf2005 reviews
Are Gourry and Lina finally happy? Or will Rezo destory it all? One shot. GxL, AxZ
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,291 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/11/2005 - Lina I., Gourry G. - Complete
Soap and Bubbles by paynesgrey reviews
Lina and Gourry are subjected to menial labor and random acts of soap sud violence. And since when is servitude not romantic? Written for an LJ community. LinaGourry pairing. This is a oneshot
Slayers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,178 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Published: 11/1/2005 - Lina I., Gourry G. - Complete
I need You by Shadow Silver Fang reviews
Lina is injured and Gourry takes her to a healer. Worried for her life, he falls asleep beside her bed. LinaGourry Pairing ONESHOT
Slayers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,463 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/8/2005 - Gourry G., Lina I. - Complete
35 | Page 1 2 Next »