Home Community Games Super Smash Brothers Swordsmen of Fire Emblem
Swordsmen of Fire Emblem
Follow .
Focus: Games Super Smash Brothers, Since: 08-09-08
Founder: Vimuku - Stories: 27 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 1 - id: 61385
You can find all stories related to Marth, Roy, and Ike, our swordsmen of Fire Emblem, right here! Message me if you would like to add a story!

Sleepy by Referee reviews
IkexMarth oneshot. XD Oh, what Ike does in his sleep.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,225 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/14/2008 - Ike, Marth
The Newbies of Smash Mansion by Constalina reviews
Being a newbie is hard, especially if you don't have a clue what a bus is. Like Ike.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,727 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 12/14/2008 - Published: 10/5/2008 - Ike
Synonymous by catopiuh reviews
Roy never has been the most articulate. -- MarthxRoy
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,762 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/3/2008 - Marth, Roy - Complete
Awkward Moments by In The Beginning reviews
The veterans were used to newcomers doing strange things. But everything Ike seemed to do resulted in strange glances and an awkward silence. Ikecentric. A more detailed explanation inside of what this exactly is.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,584 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 5/2/2008 - Published: 4/7/2008
Random Idiocy at the Smash Mansion by gigabowser reviews
Exactly What the Title Says. Pairings: Ike x Samus, Link x Zelda, Fox x Krystal, Falco x Katt, as to others, I haven't thought that far ahead. May even have a plot.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,902 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 11 - Published: 5/13/2008
Ike, The New Loser by Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus reviews
The first fanfic to include the newest member of the Super Smash Brothers...Ike, from Fire Emblem: Path of Radience! OneShot.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,282 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/1/2007 - Ike, Master Hand - Complete
The Quest For Brawl! by Hoogiman reviews
Link, Ike and Pit travel to Japan to get a copy of Brawl!
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,588 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/9/2008 - Published: 2/1/2008
Smasher Secondary Boarding School by xXAngelic ScarsXx reviews
Roy starts his first year at boarding school and shares his room with the cold and distant Marth. Marth starts falling for Roy, but unfortunatly he is not the only one. What will happen between Marth and Roy? R&R YAOI!
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 20 - Words: 41,749 - Reviews: 144 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 8/24/2008 - Published: 11/10/2007 - Marth, Peach - Complete
Prideful Pride by Aoki-The-Hedgehog reviews
After a Brawling match with Pit, Ike can't help but seem to notice the angel's high overconfidence in himself. Ike is not exactly one to admire prideful people, much less prideful angels. Especially if it's out of the battlefield as well.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 979 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/6/2008
Passions by In The Beginning reviews
She called him blunt, violent, even uncaring... it just took her a while to realize that Ike was merely a man of intense passions. IkexZelda
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,817 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 5/12/2008 - Published: 4/9/2008
Blunette and Brunette by bijoukaiba reviews
Oneshot. Told through the eyes of the swordsman and angel too shy too admit their feelings for each other... until a certain Hylian and prince finally convince them, that is! SHONEN AI! Contains IkePit and LinMar, and brief hints of FalSam and MariPeach.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,080 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/13/2007 - Pit, Ike - Complete
“I Fight for My Friends!” by Dionysus S reviews
Silence spread throughout the arena once those words were said. Marth stared at his partner with mouth hanging open, Red was sent into a spew of ellipsis that covered the whole screen and everyone else just died. Ike managed to remain oblivious to it all.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,386 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/23/2008 - Complete
The Flames by kookey reviews
He was blunt. He was uncultured. He was cold and coarse. He was everything that she, as a princess and future queen, had been told to avoid. And she couldn't help but be drawn nonetheless. Zelda/Ike. **REVISED AND UPDATED!**
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 21,454 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 4/1 - Published: 4/1/2008 - Ike, Zelda/Sheik
Stinky by Adreus reviews
Sick and tired of being seen as effeminate and delicate, Marth asks two experts on how to be... manly. —Marth, Ike, Snake.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 879 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/5/2008 - Ike, Solid Snake, Marth - Complete
Introductions by DragonRider13025 reviews
Marth, Peach, and Zelda meet one of the newcomers, Ike, and Marth isn't too pleased... IkexMarth Ike/Marth yaoi
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,769 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 10 - Published: 7/14/2008 - Marth, Ike - Complete
The Makings of a Man by Dysfunction Junction reviews
In which Roy discovers the wonders of manhood..or not. Total CRACK! Slash warning: Ike/Marth Proceed with caution and as always please R&R. Now a one shot.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,894 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/13/2008 - Published: 4/2/2008 - Marth, Roy - Complete
Lovestruck Melodies by NarutoKyuu reviews
Yeah, that’d go great. I’ll just go up and say, “Hey, my name’s Roy. I’m not sure, but I think I have a crush on you. What’s your name?” :alternates between RoyMarth & IkePit:
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,832 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/25/2008 - Published: 7/18/2008
The Adventure of Three Swordsmen by HonouxRyuu reviews
Ganondorf has taken over the peaceful world of Brawl, and anyone who dares interfere must suffer the ultimate price. Now it's up to Brawl's last hope, a hot-tempered Ike, a Puerto Rican Marth, and a perverted Link. Will they fail, or prevail?
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 18,038 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 1/14/2009 - Published: 7/24/2008