Home Community General SydneyTwiMums To Read List
SydneyTwiMums To Read List
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 08-12-10
Founder: sydneytwilightmum - Stories: 73 - Followers: 4 - id: 84440
This is a list of To Reads.I often find stories rec'd that I really want to read but A.they're WIP or B.I just don't have time! So I add them here so I can get back to them without them getting lost in the FFN realm!

And They All Lived Happily Ever After by Boogum reviews
Once upon a time, in a land not entirely far away, there lived a young girl named Ginevra Molly Weasley, whose life story was so boring that the narrator of the redhead's life decided to take matters into her own capable hands and change it.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,360 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/18/2011 - Published: 2/14/2011 - Ginny W., Draco M. - Complete
The Sting of Spinning Wheel by Seeker379 reviews
What if SLeeping Beauty's curse was really a blessing in disguise that saved her? A oneshot told by Sleeping Beauty's cunning determined mother.
Fairy Tales - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,808 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/11/2005 - Complete
The Briar Rose by Eilean Donan reviews
a sarcastic young prince is sent off to rescue the princess in the tower and has to contend with dragons and idiot knights
Fairy Tales - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,348 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/18/2009 - Complete
Beauty and the Beast by Eilean Donan reviews
a modern retelling.
Fairy Tales - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 17,941 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/18/2009 - Complete
What Her Eyes Have Seen by singsforhisblood reviews
Story taken down for reworking/editing. Mary Alice Brandon is a young girl who begins having strange 'dreams'. She is afraid and confused as the 'dreams' become real. And who is the dirty man she keeps seeing?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,686 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 2/19/2011 - Published: 8/31/2010