Home Community Games Tales of Symphonia Symphonic Shounen ai Shoujo ai
Symphonic Shounen ai Shoujo ai
Follow .
Focus: Games Tales of Symphonia, Since: 10-13-04
Founder: Seventh Sage - Stories: 78 - Followers: 19 - Staff: 4 - id: 5981
An avid shounen ai and shoujo ai fan? Tired of all those canon and semi canon pairings? Think Lloyd should belong with one of these beautiful resident bishounen instead of the girls? If so, then this is the community for you.

Runaway by Xekstrin reviews
[COMPLETE] Genis runs away, and Raine and Sheena have to find him. Soon, it gets more complicated. Who is Kloitz? Is he Raine's father? And why does he have a Cruxis Crystal? [SheenaXRaine, Colloyd]
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 28 - Words: 77,730 - Reviews: 130 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 6/19/2006 - Published: 2/7/2006 - Raine S., Sheena F. - Complete
First night of love by Cruxis swordsman reviews
First fanfic on here, and I am proud to present my Reena fanfic Raine x Sheena. Some people find Yuri sick, but this couple is just so cute, and besides it's my favorite. Please no comments like WTH you sick pervert yadi yadi yada. Hope you enjoy.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 751 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Published: 9/15/2005 - Raine S., Sheena F.
Emerald Flame by Lady Rina reviews
Sometimes your true love is the person you least expect it to be! [KraxYu] [Contains Spoilers] [First Fan fic] [Complete as of the 24th]
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 10 - Words: 21,812 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/24/2006 - Published: 9/17/2005 - Kratos A.
Eternal Souls by Katraa reviews
With Mithos gone, Yuan and Kratos can go on living freely. Yet Yuan is becoming more attached to Kratos. But with all the plot twists, will the two remain loyal? [YuiexKratos] [COAA] [Spoilers] [COMPLETE As Of Dec.9]
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 22 - Words: 67,004 - Reviews: 127 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 12/9/2005 - Published: 8/11/2005 - Kratos A. - Complete
Idiot seraphim by Meowzy-chan reviews
The three guys from Cruxis decide to hire a new Seraphim. Who would be more fit for the job than Zelos? Meanwhile, the chosen comes to the shocking conclusion that he might be gay. we knew it all along! Pairings: ZexLl KrxYu MixGe
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 12,473 - Reviews: 126 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 9/29/2005 - Published: 9/6/2005 - Zelos W.
Mystery by FairyV reviews
Yuan puzzles over Kratos's growing attachment to his fiancee's brother. [oneshot]
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,393 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/26/2005 - Kratos A. - Complete
Testimony by yami no dawn reviews
Complete. Lloyd and Colette's wedding day provides many opportunities for others to get together.. Implied Colloyd, YuanKratos. Rated to be safe and for minor cursing. Probably spoilers if you haven't finished game. Oh, and Yaoi
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 17,979 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/19/2005 - Published: 8/22/2005 - Kratos A. - Complete
Fallen Love by Felouse reviews
Warning yaoi content and spoilers, GenisxMithos coupling, anything I say would ruin the story so enjoy and review please, also this is my first ToS fic.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,564 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/28/2005 - Published: 5/27/2005 - Genis S.
Dust in the Wind, Over the Mountain by Fatalize reviews
It's a post-ToS-story about picking up the pieces. Sybak is in turmoil, Raine is a political prisoner, Yuan is being a moron and Zelos is still trying to find himself. As usual, Lloyd is caught in the middle. Dark themes, one-sided Zeloyd, lots of spoiler
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,273 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 14 - Published: 6/2/2005 - Lloyd I., Zelos W.
Diesirae by Zelosfangurl reviews
Zelos is asked to murder all of the ToS group by Mithos if he wants to rid himself of the terrible burden of the Chosen that he has had to live with all of his life. Will he follow Mithos's orders? R&R,ZXL
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,491 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 9 - Published: 6/8/2005 - Zelos W., Lloyd I.
Pimp Masta' Zelos! by metal goat reviews
A small drabble, drabble as in meant to be short. Kind of self explanitory title. Slight Zelloyd, but mostly Lloyd being oblivious.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 364 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/11/2005 - Lloyd I., Zelos W. - Complete
Cover Me by Paopu Pop reviews
LxZ:one shot: To betray or not betray... Zelos is trying to make the decision when he's interrupted by someone. Without any knowledge of such a choice, can Lloyd make Zelos stay true?
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,825 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/12/2005 - Zelos W., Lloyd I. - Complete
Memories by Little Chibi Wolfie reviews
Zelos and Lloyd have a fair share of memories with eachother. A series of Zelloyd oneshots.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,619 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/28/2005 - Published: 8/8/2005 - Zelos W., Lloyd I.
Lip Balm by metal goat reviews
Lloyd learns exactly how girly his boyfriend is. Zelloyd. Shounen ai. Don't like, don't read. So don't flame me, I've warned you. Oneshot
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 617 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/8/2005 - Lloyd I., Zelos W. - Complete
Strawberries by Aki Kaminari reviews
After finishing the journey to destroy the remaining Expheres, Lloyd begins to realize feelings for someone he never imagined. LxZ WARNING: BL/yaoi/whatever you want to call it.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,687 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 8/25/2006 - Published: 8/8/2005 - Lloyd I., Zelos W. - Complete
Smile Like You Mean It by DreadlordTally reviews
Zelos finds his real smile. One shot, Zelloyd.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,055 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/10/2005 - Zelos W., Lloyd I. - Complete
Wonders Of WalMart by Katraa reviews
No one said chaos had to be dangerous. That was until a few Cruxis angels embarked into the unknown. That being the wonders of walmart. [kratos x yuan] [zelos x kratos]
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,865 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/7/2005 - Published: 8/14/2005 - Kratos A., Zelos W.
Touched By An Angel by Paopu Pop reviews
When Zelos is suffering, there is only one angel who can heal his tears... KratosxZelos... I DISCLAIM TITLE XD
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,696 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 11/6/2005 - Published: 7/10/2005 - Kratos A., Zelos W. - Complete
All I Want For Christmas by Omakase Shimasu reviews
[Pairing: Kratos x Zelos] Zelos hosts a Christmas party at his estate, his intentions to make it the perfect Christmas ever, spent with his 'family'. However, the next morning the Chosen wakes to a horrifying discovery... [WIP]
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,034 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 12/18/2004 - Published: 12/14/2004 - Zelos W., Kratos A.
Ray of Desperation by Dionysus S reviews
In a last ditch effort, Zelos decides to kill himself after finally deciding that he doesn't want to live anymore. Lloyd catches him in his move of desperation and goes to get help. But...too late there’s no turning back from death now...
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,878 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/5/2005 - Zelos W. - Complete
Obedience and Pain by Dionysus S reviews
Zelos sneaks out from Altessa’s during the night after being summoned by Lord Yggdrasill. But the Chosen's stubborn attitude is starting to make Yggdrasill angry... [Yggdrasill x Zelos]
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,290 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/7/2005 - Published: 7/12/2005 - Zelos W., Mithos Y. - Complete
A Means to an End by Akako reviews
AULater shonenai ZelosXLloyd. In a town where nobles call the shots and peasants are lower than dirt, Lloyd finds himself caught up in a plot that threatens his life. Only Zelos Wilder, the Chosen and elite of the nobles, can save him. But will he?
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,943 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 7/27/2005 - Published: 7/10/2005 - Lloyd I., Zelos W.
Miracle by Paopu Pop reviews
[SEQUEL TO FABRIC, ROULETTE AND UNGRACED HEART] An aftermath type of thing... Genis finally learns to forget, and maybe he can even love again. [mentioned shonenai]
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,168 - Reviews: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/2/2005 - Complete
Uphill Battle by Satanic Mechanic reviews
5 years before he met Lloyd and the others, Zelos begins his training as a swordsman. One can only assume that it won’t be an easy task, but then again, he’s learning from the best. Eventual KratosZelos.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,331 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 4/2/2006 - Published: 5/3/2005 - Kratos A., Zelos W.
To Do the Right Thing by FairyV reviews
[Game spoilers] Kratos tries to persuade Zelos not to betray Lloyd and the group (one-shot). [A smidgen of shonen-ai angst, smut-free]
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,257 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/4/2005 - Complete
74 | Page 1 .. Last Next »