Home Community TV Shows StarTrek: Voyager T7 Archieve
T7 Archieve
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows StarTrek: Voyager, Since: 09-03-05
Founder: peacejaw - Stories: 130 - Followers: 39 - Staff: 3 - id: 21329
A perfect place to share those T7 stores! Don't like to read T7 pairing stories? Then don't come in here!

Learning by Zsazsette reviews
B'Elanna decides to tell Seven what she feels for her and a romantic relationship between the two women develops... I wrote this story in 2000, now I found it again, so I thought I'd post it :)
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,065 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/12 - Seven of Nine, B. Torres - Complete
I only wanna be with You by Zsazsette
The crewmen of the Voyager arrive at an area of Borg cubes after having travelled through a nebula for about three weeks. They decide to continue their journey . . . I wrote this story in 2000, now I found it again, so I thought I'd post it :)
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,511 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/12 - Seven of Nine, B. Torres - Complete
A Family Party by Time's Scribe reviews
A New Year's Party in Astrometrics
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,515 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/10/2012 - B. Torres, Seven of Nine
Through Twilight's Fading Darkness by Time's Scribe reviews
Short, dark and angst ridden. WARNING: contains death of major characters. Big thanks to Rachel for the advice.
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,497 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 6/12/2012 - B. Torres, Seven of Nine
Grief by Time's Scribe reviews
The marriage of B'Elanna Torres to Tom Eugene Paris & its consequences.
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 990 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 6/16/2012 - B. Torres, Seven of Nine
What You Do To B'Elanna by Didget reviews
This is a story about 7 of 9 & B'Elanna's relationship. It has mild hints of femslash, so if you don't like, don't read! No Flames but constructive critism please. Rating is k because mild hints of a sexual nature.
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 429 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/6/2012 - [B. Torres, Seven of Nine] - Complete
Am I Weak by Lustfully Forbidden
Part one of the "Am I" series never before published on fan . Seven recieves a poem from B'Elanna
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 533 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/23/2012 - B. Torres, Seven of Nine - Complete
Am I Strong Revised by Lustfully Forbidden
Part two of the "Am I" Series newly revised and edited.
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 787 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/23/2012 - B. Torres, Seven of Nine - Complete
Am I Functioning Revised by Lustfully Forbidden
Part five of the "Am I" series.
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,782 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/23/2012 - B. Torres, Seven of Nine - Complete
Memories for the Future by MinaRobins reviews
As Voyager establishes two-way communication with the Federation, B'elanna receives a letter from her father. This is a family fic, more for the fluff than anything else.
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: K - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,764 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/28/2012 - B. Torres, Seven of Nine - Complete
Heaven's Light by whitetigerwolf reviews
Seven of Nine contemplates her chances at romance. SONG-FIC. One-shot. one-sided Torres/Seven.
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 601 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/5/2012 - Seven of Nine, B. Torres - Complete
Death will always survive by jay357 reviews
B'Elanna is dead and Seven is left behind. She thinks about the past, about the future and about the pain that seems to engulf her.
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 948 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/5/2012 - [Seven of Nine, B. Torres] - Complete
Immortal Love by jay357 reviews
B'Elanna is killed and Seven announces her death. Then the normally so rational Borg does something irrational. Beaming herself and Lieutenant Torres' body into her Cargo Bay, hiding from the crew. She had loved her and nobody knew. She couldn't let go. She just couldn't let go of the one person who made her feel *anything*. . . . . . . . Spoiler: "Kes"
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,917 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 11/5/2012 - [Seven of Nine, B. Torres] K. Janeway - Complete
I thought by jay357 reviews
B'Elanna sneaks into a certain blonde's quarters. When she is detected, she tries to talk her way out of it, but we all know B'Elanna's not exactly famous for her way with words.
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,003 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/5/2012 - [Seven of Nine, B. Torres] - Complete
Toby Conquers the Borg by evilbuny1 reviews
B'Elanna wants to change the nature of her relationship with Seven of Nine but how?
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,273 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/9/2013 - Seven of Nine, B. Torres - Complete
One Night in the Mess Hall by evilbuny1 reviews
Seven has a night out.
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 635 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/9/2013 - Seven of Nine, B. Torres - Complete
Echoes In the Void by evilbuny1 reviews
Another take on what happens when Seven goes from billions to a single voice in her head
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,601 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/9/2013 - Seven of Nine, B. Torres - Complete
Light and Darkness by 13Bishop reviews
A tentative peace between B'elanna and Seven is tested when ship wide malfunctions begin to plague the ship.
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,443 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 12/29/2013 - Published: 11/13/2013 - Seven of Nine, B. Torres
Stirrings by Figment81 reviews
Preparations for an away mission leads to a moment in a turbolift. Short one shot.
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 651 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/15/2013 - Seven of Nine, B. Torres - Complete
Isolation by Figment81 reviews
Seven reflects on her interaction (or lack of) with others. One shot.
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 708 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/8/2014 - Seven of Nine, B. Torres - Complete
Away Team by RetardedFish97 reviews
Captain Janeway has had enough... For some reason, four members of her crew simply refuse to get along. Pretty soon, someone is going to get killed (...probably by B'Elanna...) The solution? Stick them all in the delta flyer, put Chakotay in charge and send them on an away mission. Just a bit of Voyager humour. P/T pairing and a little bit of J/C (rated for adult humour)
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,359 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 7/6/2014 - Published: 6/17/2014 - [B. Torres, T. Paris] Chakotay, Seven of Nine
Danger Ahead by Retiredchu reviews
When B'Elanna's method of relieving tension is interrupted, the curious crew member who requests her attention is the last person on Voyager B'Elanna expected to take an interest in her life. Hints towards B'Elanna/Seven
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,744 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/20 - Seven of Nine, B. Torres - Complete
Breaking Through by CherryCorday reviews
Seven and B'Elanna embark on a road toward love, but it's not without its bumps.
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,558 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/12/2012 - B. Torres, Seven of Nine - Complete
When Arguments End by Lone Templar reviews
An old Ensign tells the truth behind the romance. T/7
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,119 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/12/2002 - Seven of Nine, B. Torres
Choices by Lone Templar reviews
Q shows B'Elanna the true past and offers her a choice. T/7
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,887 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/12/2002 - B. Torres, Seven of Nine
89 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »