Home Community Movies Batman Begins/Dark Knight TDK: Harley Who? and Mary Sue!
TDK: Harley Who? and Mary Sue!
Follow .
Focus: Movies Batman Begins/Dark Knight, Since: 08-17-08
Founder: The Mischievous Mountebank - Stories: 303 - Followers: 13 - Staff: 1 - id: 61635
For collecting the endless Joker/OCs and unrecognisable interpretations of Harley Quinn that have cropped up in the wake of The Dark Knight.

There's so many fics, it's hard to keep up. If I've missed one, please let me know.

I do not pander to hyper-sensitive fangirls. If you believe your inclusion in this archive is going to mean anything to your readers, then it's time to switch the computer off.

See my profile for more about this community.

Don't Tell Harley by 0Life-is-a-Song0 reviews
How would you cope if you felt your sanity slowly fall away, layer by layer, until you were someone totally different? You aren't really you anymore. Right and wrong? Gone. How do you survive with The Joker pulling your chains? Simple. You don't. SEQUEL
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Crime/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 20,613 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 10/3/2008 - Published: 9/6/2008 - Joker
the pen is a voice by I-Am-The-Stig reviews
Short drabble/one shot about the Joker writing all over the walls in his Arkham Asylum cell. First fanfiction.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 375 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/20/2008 - Complete
Uninvited by littlebatgirl reviews
Somebody is stalking Amelia West, Gotham's IT girl and childhood friend of Bruce Wayne. That person claims to be able to unlock the secrets of her terrifying past. Amelia is drawn into the Joker's grasp and learns she isnt the ony one who needs saving.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Crime - Chapters: 16 - Words: 37,925 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 139 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 11/17/2008 - Published: 11/10/2008 - Joker, Bruce W./Batman - Complete
Dinner With Danger by xFarFromHavenx reviews
One Shot ; What happened that fateful night when The Joker receieved his scars...
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,472 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/17/2008 - Complete
Saviors and Hellion Smiles by Harlequin Sequins reviews
The Joker has been mortally wounded. Will no one step up at Gotham's own hospital to care for the vastly despised villain on the verge of his deathbed? Only one is foolish enough to do it. Set during the Dark Knight.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 66,448 - Reviews: 872 - Favs: 425 - Follows: 189 - Updated: 7/7/2009 - Published: 8/1/2008 - Joker, J. Gordon - Complete
Putting the Smile Back On by T-c3 reviews
The Joker is forced to speak with a counselor once a week, but this time she has a gift to help motivate him to cooperate.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,037 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/29/2008 - Complete
My Smile Was Taken Long Ago by LinoleumBob reviews
What happens when the Joker discovers his psychologist is just as sick as he is? JokerxOC.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,144 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 11/27/2010 - Published: 9/3/2008
Blank Muse by auraborealiis reviews
The Joker's found his latest project. JokerRachel.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 13,537 - Reviews: 124 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 11/3/2014 - Published: 7/13/2008 - Joker, Rachel D. - Complete
Hard Candy by Oblong features reviews
Hi! My name's Marissa Hardy. I've recorded my story with Harvey and the Joker and stuff. You can read it if you want...I'm not the greatest writer ever. Joker/OC, Harvey/Rachel, Scarecrow/?
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 10,943 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/16/2010 - Published: 10/8/2008
His Secret and His Revenge by SlytherinDearie reviews
It's a different story in his eyes. 'The Joker's Secret' and 'Revenge of the Joker' from The Joker's POV. Joker/OC. Nolanverse.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 17,214 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 1/3/2009 - Published: 8/10/2008 - Joker - Complete
Fearless by SammehInBlack reviews
When Anna moves to Gotham, she is expecting a normal city. She then discovers that is the opposite, especially after having an encounter with Batman and Joker. Anna is thrown into a tough decision over what side she is on. Will she help or hurt Gotham?
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,057 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/6/2009 - Published: 1/2/2009 - Bruce W./Batman, Joker
No Laughing Matter by vampassassin reviews
One-shot BW/HQ '...She should have understood, love was no laughing matter, especially when the angry boyfriend was a homicidal clown...' Very unlikely scenario, but a fun to imagine.. Has touches of BTAS in regards to Harley's portrayal. R'n'R please
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,208 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/7/2009 - Bruce W./Batman - Complete
Julie, as in Juliet by and you fall reviews
Frizzy-haired, poorly-dressed redhead found unconscious in Bruce Wayne's penthouse. Currently has a date with the Joker next Thursday and will wake up with one nasty headache. Crack fic. JokerxOC. Not meant to be taken seriously.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,805 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/7/2009 - Joker
He Who Doesn't Kill You Simply Makes You Scared by I'll Nom Your Soul reviews
Ice-skating is nice. But what about ice-skating with a mass murdering psychopathic clown? And what about ice-skating with your boyfriend who you didn't know was a mass murdering psychopathic clown? Joker/OC One-shot. Re-write.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,131 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/7/2009 - Joker - Complete
The witness by lozza1989 reviews
The Joker kidnaps a little girl after she witnesses him killing another innocent victim, but this girl holds a traumatic secret. No Flames!
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Crime - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,638 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 1/8/2009 - Published: 9/8/2008
all jokes a side by funnylittlegames reviews
Gotham knows a infamous mass murder as the joker , but what if someone from a part of his old life makes him really see himself, as being the clown prince of gotham or just a scarred boy in clown make-up ?
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,248 - Reviews: 1 - Updated: 1/10/2009 - Published: 1/4/2009 - Joker
Alive by Lobsters forever reviews
It’s been two weeks since the Joker has been taken to jail and it’s been two weeks since Rachel Dawes has been in hiding. When the Joker escapes and finds out she is alive, the Joker makes a new plan involving Miss. Dawes.Joker/Rachel.After DK. Chap.27 up
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 27 - Words: 66,763 - Reviews: 396 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 1/12/2009 - Published: 8/11/2008
Over the Purple Rainbow by tayinleigh reviews
Does the Joker have any human emotions? What if he wanted to pretend play house? Now Enters Harpy, a young mother working to hide her feelings and Rose her best friend trying to find the inner heart of Harvey Dent. I dont own batman i pwn batman.I
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 11,022 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 5/20/2009 - Published: 12/10/2008 - Joker
If Only You Knew by The Grey Ghoul reviews
But you just don't. Harley Quinn POV. One-shot.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,099 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/17/2009 - Complete
Diamonds and Wings by Birdie num num reviews
A story about Katherine Kane and Harley Quinzel and the friendship between them that is destroyed as they become Batwoman and Harley Quinn
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,885 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 1/18/2009 - Joker
Afterglow tribute to Heath Ledger by toobusydreaming reviews
17 year old Arlene is haunted by dreams of a deceased actor and is completely overwhelmed when she has to acheive the impossible by saving the life of the actor. But how do you save the life of the dead? this story is a tribute to Heath Ledgerm :
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,803 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/19/2009 - Joker
The Fallen Are The Virtuous Among Us by angelofire reviews
The man smiled and licked the side of his mouth again. “You could be very useful to me.” He handed her a card.The card had a picture of a joker on it and written on the back in messy handwriting was; “I’ll find you…” Joker/OC
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,915 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/20/2009 - Joker
Dance With the Devil by Jenny Joker reviews
Seventeen-year-old Jessica Wayne moves to Gotham to live with her guardian Bruce Wayne after her parents die in a suspicious car crash. What happens when she is kidnapped by Batman's arch nemesis the Joker? Definitely not what anyone expected. Joker/OC
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Crime/Romance - Chapters: 33 - Words: 94,155 - Reviews: 833 - Favs: 644 - Follows: 366 - Updated: 6/11/2012 - Published: 7/31/2008 - Joker - Complete
Paint by RockandRollGenocide reviews
Title subject to change: Being pushed one time too many can lead to deadly inspiration. Joker/OC, T but maybe M later on.
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Crime - Chapters: 1 - Words: 678 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 1/22/2009
All Good Things Must Come To An End by agent.of.chaos reviews
Emily Leighton Bennett was a successful cellist with a famous father. Her life was wonderful until her father was brutally murdered right in front of her. Now she's looking for revenge. JokerOC
Batman Begins/Dark Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,307 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/22/2009 - Published: 12/31/2008 - Joker
201 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »