Home Community Books Children of the Lamp TETRAGRAMMATONITIS
TETRAGRAMMATONITIS
Follow .
Focus: Books Children of the Lamp, Since: 08-12-11
Founder: xTheNamelessx - Stories: 11 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 2 - id: 94541
Stories about the notorious Iblis and other evil djinn go here!

Blessing of the Phoenix by Lucinda M. H. Cheshir reviews
Holly's third adventure: Alexandra Godwin has finally made an appearance in her teenage daughter's life, but that presence isn't necessarily welcome. As for Azazel, he's busily plotting his precious war, waiting for exactly the right time to put his master plan into action... Disclaimer: I don't own CotL. Rated T for mild language and violence. Read and review! Diolch!
Children of the Lamp - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 26 - Words: 50,858 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/28 - Published: 9/6/2012 - Nimrod P., Dybbuk S., Alexandra G., OC
My Nimlis headcanons by Madame Reveuse reviews
Yes, Nimlis means Nimrod/Iblis. Yes, this could get slashy. Yes, I probably need help. Rated T for slash and author's paranoia.
Children of the Lamp - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 40 - Words: 92,590 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/25 - Published: 4/4/2014 - Nimrod P., Iblis T. - Complete
Broken Promises by 1893earthling reviews
Dybbuk's father, Iblis, is out for him, and Dybbuk wants to give himself in. But finding the comfort of Philippa, he wasn't so sure anymore. But yet, he had to protect his mother. Dybbuk/Phillipa ... Dyllipa... no, that don't sound right.. COMPLETE!
Children of the Lamp - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 12 - Words: 16,239 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/7/2010 - Published: 12/19/2009 - Complete
The Blackout by SilverCityGal xoxo reviews
Once a blackout comes over the city, but someone is missing who can it be?
Children of the Lamp - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 343 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 2/22/2010 - Complete
Power or Love? by 1000GreenSun reviews
Now that Phillipa thought about it, it was the fifth anniversary of Buck's death... But why did she care? Why couldn't she get him out of her head? And what was the sick feeling in the pit of her stomach? Philippa/Dybbuk Spoilers for Book 5. COMPlETE!
Children of the Lamp - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,430 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 7/22/2009 - Published: 3/23/2009 - Complete
Evil but Loyal by organic101 reviews
Dybbuk is evil, but what if after all that Iblis has done to him he is still a loyal son. The only problem is Dybbuk has absolutley no idea where Iblis and Rudyard are... But philippa does
Children of the Lamp - Rated: K - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 26,523 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 11/25/2010 - Published: 6/1/2009
A Tsunami of Bad Luck by CoTLFan reviews
Philippa, John, Nimrod and Groanin are on a new adventure to stop the wicked djinn who caused a tsunami. Things could get quite dangerous, and what's with Philippa having weird dreams? Dybbuk/Philippa
Children of the Lamp - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 921 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/23/2011
The Cursed Mummy of Pharaoh TutRa by xTheNamelessx reviews
The twins visit Uncle Nimrod for the summer, and soon they find themselves in new trouble. Nimrod XOC Rated T for minor violence and romance scenes.
Children of the Lamp - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 29 - Words: 45,973 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/25/2014 - Published: 7/4/2011
Enemies for life by IncestuousGirl reviews
"They know that the best enemies are the ones that would never disappear, the ones whose hate survive to everything.". Dedicated to Hanban915.
Children of the Lamp - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 202 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/11/2011 - Nimrod P., Iblis T. - Complete
Evil Can Love by Blackdalia666 reviews
I have never written any fanfics before so there might be a lot of mistakes. Please call me out on them or tell me if i need to add anything to make the story better. Rudyard T.x OC fluff! Hope you like it.
Children of the Lamp - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 22 - Words: 26,162 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/7/2011 - Published: 11/25/2010 - Complete
Unexpected Surprises by The Agent Of Insanity reviews
Dybbuk has a diabolical plot for the world. So, naturally, John, Philippa, and their Uncle Nimrod have to stop him, with the help of the least likely of companions.
Children of the Lamp - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 17 - Words: 24,908 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/18/2011 - Published: 4/1/2011