Home Community Cartoons Ninja Turtles TMNT Angst
TMNT Angst
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Ninja Turtles, Since: 12-30-07
Founder: purplecat41877 - Stories: 1,034 - Followers: 13 - id: 53965
TMNT stories involving angst. All stories are complete.

Wide Awake by Andraia452 reviews
It's now a trilogy! The follow up to "Clarity," based on TheWinterMe's "As Long As You Love Me." Donatello and Raphael are finally forced to come to terms with what happened between them and April. Warning: Raphael does drop two f-bombs. Potty mouth.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,835 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 19h - Donatello, Raphael - Complete
Clarity by Andraia452 reviews
The sequel to TheWinterMe's "As Long As You Love Me". Donatello's reflection on his threesome with April and Raphael.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,205 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/21 - Donatello, April O'Neil - Complete
Too Little Too Late by August08 reviews
This was it. The Nightwatcher's last ride. His only regret was that he was going out before he could tell Leo that he was sorry. 2007 movie 'verse. One-shot.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 631 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/22 - Raphael - Complete
False Idols by Shini02 reviews
Oneshot. '07 'verse. He thinks of Mikey, and he thinks of Leo, and he misses having someone to look up to.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,809 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/19 - Raphael, Michelangelo - Complete
Bed of Flowers by Shelly LeBlanc reviews
They laid him down in a bed of flowers. Spoiler for IDW TMNT comic Issue #44. Deathfic.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,914 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/11 - Donatello - Complete
Loneliness by therandomer5000 reviews
I've been feeling down lately and I feel Donnie is the turtle I can relate to in this instance. Sad drabble, title says everything. R&R? x
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 525 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/12 - Donatello - Complete
Let Me Save You by Gwydion reviews
The four turtles made their way as quickly as possible through the alien corridor, ignoring the red emergency lights flashing around them. This was it. They were taking down the Technodrome once and for all.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Suspense/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,646 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 9 - Published: 4/9 - Raphael, Michelangelo - Complete
Drabble by LailaHamato
Everything you need to know about this is inside..I tried to make it as "different" as I could and I hope people try this
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 410 - Published: 4/9 - OC - Complete
Stressed Out by purplecat41877 reviews
Donny gets stressed out to the point where he reaches his breaking point.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,440 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/9 - Complete
Numbers Don't Lie by Shelly LeBlanc reviews
Donatello had an appreciation for numbers, because unlike certain sentient beings, they don't lie. Warning: Angst, implied pending character death.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,059 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/3 - Leonardo, Donatello - Complete
Fools by Zelgadis55 reviews
ABC Challenge. F – 'It wasn't fair! Everything they had done for this city, the world, the whole damned multi-verse and this was how they were repaid' On a day that meant a lot to his fallen brother, Raphael reminisces. One shot - 'AOtGO' tie-in, however you don't need to have read it to read this. Please R&R, concrit always appreciated.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,041 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Published: 4/1 - Raphael - Complete
Well, things just got interesting by LailaHamato
*takes place 10 months and four days after Recover* Well, happy April Fools Day, anyways...Laila's enjoying a night out and it ends up being anything but normal..maybe even traumatizing*rated T to be safe* *PS-I did put references in there, see if you can find them. Whoever finds them and gets where they're from(have to comment) can request a story with their OCs included..
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,028 - Published: 4/1 - Karai, OC - Complete
The Perfect Tool by Kudai Kage reviews
A lot has changed over the years, the turtles don't seem to get along as well as they used to. This strain on their relationship is starting to take it's toll. One-shot
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 536 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 3/26 - Leonardo - Complete
Invincible by SuomiTytt reviews
'He's strong. He's fierce. He's invincible. He's dying.' A brother doesn't want to believe what he sees. Short one-shot. Angst. Rated T 'cause I'm paranoid! No pairings.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 837 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/22 - Leonardo, Raphael - Complete
The Dying of the Light by Andromakhe reviews
Set after "The Pig and the Rhino." Leo must inform Splinter of Karai's impending "demise." Allusions to Leorai, but nothing explicit. Inspired by James Taylor's "You Can Close Your Eyes."
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,278 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 3/20 - Published: 3/18 - Leonardo, Michelangelo, Splinter - Complete
What defines a villain? by bookworm563 reviews
Villains, heartless creatures with no emotions, no love, no care. We all turn our attention to the good guys, brushing aside the villains' emotions, not giving a thought about what they are feeling. But, villains deep down are still people, still battling their own inner demons. But, what are exactly are they? Oroku Saki's demons may cause you to think differently.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,038 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/9 - Yoshi, Shen, Shredder, Karai - Complete
The Path by TJHECTOR reviews
"He feels like he's walking on the edge of a building surrounded by mist and flame. There's a constant burning, clenching discomfort inside him that he couldn't ignore. It is deeply rooted inside his chest, clinging to his heart and throbbing with his every heartbeat. Thump. Thump. Thump." —Some Leo angst. Drabble. Might be triggering.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 613 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/9 - Leonardo - Complete
See You Soon by Gwydion reviews
He forced his legs to move one in front of the other across the dew laden lawn. Even though he'd only visited the spot once, his feet still remembered exactly where to go, and as he approached his destination at the edge of the trees, he felt his body go numb. His mouth was suddenly dry, but he willed himself to speak regardless. "Hey, Mikey."
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,640 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/28 - Raphael, Michelangelo - Complete
Misconception by TJHECTOR reviews
"I'm not perfect. Don't you understand, the only reason why I pursue perfection is because I lack it?" -Four drabbles on the misconceptions we have about our beloved mutant turtle brothers. Misconception could be shattered-only if you let it, but the place you'll enter can be deep and dark. Rated for language in the future.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,712 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 3/6 - Published: 2/9 - Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, Michelangelo - Complete
Older by RomaMarufixx
Leonardo regrets most of his life, especially a certain aspect of his youth. Turtlecest. Was a commission for someone over on DA.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 352 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/19 - Leonardo, Michelangelo - Complete
A is for Allegience by EnsoDancer reviews
Raphael has a decision to make.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Family/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,788 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/20 - Published: 10/4/2014 - Leonardo, Raphael, Splinter - Complete
what's right is wrong by Taisi reviews
(Drabble, 2k12.) In which there's a cave-in, Raph can't save them both, and Mikey tries to do the Right Thing.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 752 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 13 - Published: 2/24 - Complete
Dirty Dishes by I.J.Girl reviews
When living in a family with several members, regular chores are divided up to keep the children from feeling that their parents are being unfair. E.i. when it comes to washing dishes after a meal, the whole thing becomes a family affair to keep one person from being left alone in the kitchen with the burden of everyone's dirty dishes. Doesn't always work, though. 2012 angst/fluff
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,000 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/5 - Complete
She's changed by LailaHamato
Laila's changed...ever since that day...Mikey's POV on how Laila's not the same
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 119 - Published: 2/7 - OC - Complete
Tsumetai by Zelgadis55 reviews
2k12 Turtles Oneshot for the TMNTContests Feb Challenge 'Cold' on DA. Leonardo heard it. The unmistakeable sounds of Kraang activity from the nearby street below. Their sense of honour and responsibility demanded investigation and that is when things started to go horribly wrong. NOT a death fic. Concrit is always welcome. Set shortly after 'The Good, The Bad and Casey Jones'
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,608 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/7 - Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael - Complete
1,018 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »