Home Community Cartoons Ninja Turtles TMNT creative ANGST ROMANCE!
TMNT creative ANGST ROMANCE!
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Ninja Turtles, Since: 10-14-07
Founder: hmw95 - Stories: 19 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 6 - id: 51589
A group of different stories with everyone's favorite genres.. ANGST AND ROMANCE! So, you will see romance, and lots of angst!

Angel Leos pov by tmntfan4eva reviews
Leo wakes up on the rooftops clueless to how he got there. The only thing he can remember is that he was out for a run. It doesn't take him long to realize that his life is in jeopardy. But will he be able to get help in time? I suck at summaries.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,094 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/9/2008 - Leonardo, Karai - Complete
War of the Beast Courts by Dragon34 reviews
There is a war among the changing beasts of Yu Shan. Raging between the guardians of Earth and those who would use their power to enslave humanity. Stuck in the middle...are the Turtles. LEOxOC... a mixture of the 2006 TMNT and Exalted the RPG
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 64,495 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/26/2010 - Published: 12/3/2007 - Leonardo - Complete
Cherry Blossoms by GothDevilKitty reviews
He abandoned me. Abandoned me when all I wanted was to feel like he cared. Always the foot note and not the lead. What did he expect would happen? I know if he knew about us.... He would be angry and I don't even care anymore
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 12,280 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 6/18/2008 - Published: 10/18/2007 - Leonardo, Monalisa
10:13 pm by Tewi reviews
Whoever thought that not being able to feel pain was a blessing obviously never led the life of a teenage mutant ninja turtle.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 15,065 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/12/2007 - Leonardo - Complete
My Valentine by ChibiLover123 reviews
Another one shot for my little TMNT trilogy. It was a pretty crummy Valentines Day, but Leo's gift makes it shine like a sun. LeoOC
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 687 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/2/2007 - Complete
My Angel by ChibiLover123 reviews
A little oneshot for my TMNT trilogy. Amber has a nightmare, and goes to Leo for some much needed comfort. 'How could anyone hurt an angel? ...My angel...' LeoOC
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 596 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/2/2007 - Complete
TMNT Movie Story by ChibiLover123 reviews
When Leo leaves for a year and a half, everyone worries about how Amber handles it. When he comes back, how will she react? Will everything go back to normal? No...LeoOC Based off the 2007 TMNT movie
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,009 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/3/2007 - Complete
The Last TMNT Story by ChibiLover123 reviews
The third TMNT movie plus my OC, Amber. When they're sucked into Feudal Japan, will Amber finally find the courage to tell her brother how she feels? Or will her very life end? LeoOC
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,577 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/14/2007 - Complete
Another TMNT Story by ChibiLover123 reviews
The second TMNT movie with my OC, Amber, added in. Once everything seems to go back to normal, something throws it all out of whack again. How's she expected to reveal her new feelings when she's too embarrassed and busy to do it? hinting at LeoOC
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,852 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/30/2007 - Complete
A New TMNT Story by ChibiLover123 reviews
The first TMNT movie with my own OC, Amber, added in. They found her as an orphan, and Splinter took her in, teaching her the way of the ninja, but when everything seems to fall apart, what's a girl to do? No pairings...unless you want one...
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,254 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/30/2007 - Published: 9/27/2007 - Complete
Original TMNT Story by ChibiLover123 reviews
When on a routine patrol, Raph saves a young girl from a group of thugs. After Amber finds out something interesting about the girl, Raph can't help but feel connected to her. Will he confess his feelings, or will it be too late? RaphOC and LeoOC
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 9,216 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/14/2007 - Published: 10/8/2007 - Complete
Practice Makes Perfect by MidnightHeir reviews
Trying to live up to expectations can be difficult at the best of times. But whose are worse? Your father's? Or your own? Leonardo is simply doing the best he can ... he just doesn't know if it is enough.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 17 - Words: 33,442 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 2/7/2007 - Published: 12/3/2004
Loyalty by Elphaba-Rose reviews
They are 26 years old, and alone. They are no longer a family. Raphael must accept his fate...
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,396 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 22 - Published: 4/10/2007 - Raphael - Complete
Trust by Elphaba-Rose reviews
They are 26 years old and alone. They are no longer a family. Donatello must accept his fate...
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,432 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/27/2007 - Donatello - Complete
Hope by Elphaba-Rose reviews
They are 26 years old, and alone. They are no longer a family. Michelangelo must accept his fate...
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,400 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/17/2007 - Michelangelo - Complete
Faith by Elphaba-Rose reviews
They are 26 years old, and alone. They are no longer a family. Leonardo must accept his fate...
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,381 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/10/2007 - Leonardo - Complete
You Bleed Just To Know You're Alive by Elphaba-Rose reviews
A rather angsty fic revolving around Leonardo. He feels just like a weapon and cannot find a way to escape from it all until Raph tells him the most horrible thing...OneShot
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,162 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 12 - Published: 7/24/2005 - Leonardo - Complete
Little Blue Duckling by Elphaba-Rose reviews
Leonardo will eventually learn that life begins as a duckling and then grows into a swan. What happens to make him realise this you wonder? Well read and you'll find out...Slash but not incest
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 24,675 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/25/2006 - Leonardo - Complete
Blended Family: Darkness and Light by Kikide reviews
Leo and his family face their greatest challenge. Will Leo be able to defeat the darkness once and for all, or will his light be extinguished for good?
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 20 - Words: 52,564 - Reviews: 202 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 10/24/2007 - Published: 9/20/2007 - Leonardo - Complete