Home Community Movies Transformers TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED TRANSFORMERS AND TRANSFORMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN
TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED TRANSFORMERS AND TRANSFORMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN
Follow .
Focus: Movies Transformers, Since: 07-24-06
Founder: Mrs. Kasey Prime - Stories: 807 - Followers: 7 - Staff: 1 - id: 34954
ALL IN ALL NEW AND OLD STORIES FOR TRANSFORMERS AND TRANSFORMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN, plus TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED:)

Introductions: Mohammed al Sharif by Botosphere reviews
Companion fic to "Tie That Binds." Mohammed al Sharif thought he was just doing his part to fight prejudice, until he actually meets the Autobots. Aliens are all well and good in theory, but in practice?
Transformers - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Spiritual - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,121 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 124 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 7/2/2010 - Published: 6/25/2010 - Sam W., Optimus Prime
Being Human by Voldy's Worst Nightmare reviews
The Decepticons have taken over England, and are after a 19-year-old orphan girl, Liz, and her friends. They must find the autobots and get their help, but Liz is dying and no one knows why. Full summary inside.
Transformers - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,873 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 6/28/2010 - Published: 6/26/2010 - Jazz, Optimus Prime
Indecision by Maple Alycia Hood reviews
Movieverse with G1 characters. Set one year after RotF. A Techno-Organic, tortured by her Decepticon father, in the protective hands of an Aerialbot whose brothers have not yet made planetfall. Can these two stay together, or will her secret divide them?
Transformers - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,060 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 7/7/2010 - Published: 6/27/2010
Dichotomy by Tey'Imena reviews
Sometimes, humans terrify Optimus. Sure, he's a giant robot and they're tiny organic lifeforms. But it's kind of like the story of the elephant and the mouse.
Transformers - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 935 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/27/2010 - Optimus Prime - Complete
The Fallen Scout by Well of Allsparks reviews
I realised he was still alive, I could feel it in our link. The battle around us would soon come to an end, and no Autobot lives must be lost. I have to make up for my mistake, and this was the only option.
Transformers - Rated: K - English - Supernatural/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,860 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 1/3/2013 - Published: 6/27/2010 - Sam W., Bumblebee - Complete
Meeting Peaches Boyfriend by Hopestar435 reviews
This is how Stella and the other Autobots met Peaches Boyfriend Read & Review
Transformers - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,345 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 6 - Published: 6/27/2010 - Sideways - Complete
Flicker by Greengirl011 reviews
Being stationed in the desert for over a year, Flicker is just now joining the rest of her Autobot comrades. Life on base is much different from the desert, join her as she figures out how to survive the chaos of the base. OC
Transformers - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,519 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/9/2011 - Published: 6/28/2010
abnormal normalities by Well of Allsparks reviews
longer story to 'The Fallen Scout'.- the aurora surrounding their lifeforce held murder. Yet they were clean, innocent. They have killed, yet done nothing wrong. They wern't pure, but were innocent. I knew I could trust them, and I knew I would have to.
Transformers - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Supernatural - Chapters: 10 - Words: 13,963 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 9/4/2011 - Published: 6/28/2010 - Sam W., Bumblebee - Complete
5 things by MISCrasyaboutfanfics reviews
Why does Sideways love the Autobot known as Peaches so much? Read to find out. Was going to be a one shot but it will be a 5 chapter story.
Transformers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,708 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/5/2010 - Published: 6/28/2010 - Sideways - Complete
Rule 158 by Hopestar435 reviews
A short oneshot of why the Autobots make such wonderful space heaters
Transformers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 487 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/28/2010 - Optimus Prime - Complete
Rule 133 by Hopestar435 reviews
This is why Paranormal Activity is completely forbidden
Transformers - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 633 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/28/2010 - Sideswipe - Complete
Irresponsible by Uniasus reviews
As a new CMO, Ratchet is bound to make a mistake here or there. But of not of this caliber, not resulting in this.
Transformers - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,618 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/28/2010 - Ratchet - Complete
Inheritance by Something from outer space reviews
25 years after the battle in Egypt Sam's daughter must carry on his work
Transformers - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,467 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 3/13/2011 - Published: 6/30/2010 - Ratchet
Thoughts by Well of Allsparks reviews
Optimus's thoughts on the human race, 'theyre young, but there is hope, and it lies in the boy.'
Transformers - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 938 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 9/4/2011 - Published: 6/30/2010 - Optimus Prime, Sam W. - Complete
A LittleBig Problem by Soundwave 0107 reviews
Optimus isn't the only one in a fritz. Brawl can't make heads nor tail of the dynamic heli-duo. Reand and Review! :D
Transformers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,369 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/26/2010 - Published: 7/1/2010 - Grindor, Blackout - Complete
Rule 180 by Hopestar435 reviews
Sam its because of you that I had to suffer the whining and complaining for weeks. Okay guys this is why you don't teach Autobots how to dance
Transformers - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 536 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/30/2010 - Bumblebee - Complete
native to the aliens by Well of Allsparks reviews
i trusted these aliens, the same race thats kept the earth in all fear all these years, more than my own race. But could I even really be considered a human?
Transformers - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,808 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 9/4/2011 - Published: 7/1/2010 - Sam W. - Complete
Knowing your team by TheFallenWriter reviews
One-shots from the Sunny with a Chance of Memories universe. These are the stories of various team members.
Transformers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,401 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/9/2010 - Published: 7/2/2010
BB Mechanical Check up by VeekaIzhanez reviews
Takes place after ROTF. Bumblebee need to return to Cybertron as he didn't passed in mechanical check up. He tried to not return there as he loved Sam and the rest. But could he return there?
Transformers - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 980 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/21/2010 - Bumblebee - Complete
Scorponok by Valkyrei reviews
A one-shot featuring an OC being attacked by Scorponok in the middle of the battle in Egypt. Somewhat of a prologue to Transformers 3. Rated for action/violence and language, because hell, she's a Marine.
Transformers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,609 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/22/2010 - Scorponok - Complete
Sam's POV Matrix of Leadership Earned by jab86 reviews
Disclaimer: I own nothing. "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" is owned by Hasbro. This is the POV of Sam when dies and meets the Primes. Finding out the matrix is not found, it's earned. Enjoy.
Transformers - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 487 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/23/2010 - Sam W., Optimus Prime
Rule 119 by Hopestar435 reviews
This is why you don't get in between Sideways and his Cuddle Time
Transformers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,182 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/24/2010 - Sideways - Complete
Cooling Systems by Tigeress33565 reviews
Sam was curious.Why did Bumble Bee always turn on his cooling systems when he was having a comm. link with Optimus.Not Prowl,Not Jazz,Not Racket,Not even the Robo-chicks that had most off the other Mech bots A.C. on full blast. Slash OPxBB PxJ SxM
Transformers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,052 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 9 - Published: 6/24/2010 - Bumblebee, Optimus Prime - Complete
I Will Be Waiting For You by Daebereth reviews
Pre-movies. Prowl reminisces while thinking on a missing Jazz. Warning: suggested slash.
Transformers - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 588 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/24/2010 - Jazz
A Rose Caught In Thorns by Latina shewolf reviews
Sequal to Finding Family Finding Friends. Allies and Autobots have been having many odd situations happening as well as mystery calls. Do they all hold a connection? Is Rose Witwicky caught in this and will this be put a stop to this before its to late?
Transformers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 44,137 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 3/15/2014 - Published: 6/22/2010 - Optimus Prime
628 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »