Home Community Cartoons Teen Titans TT Writers Unite
TT Writers Unite
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Teen Titans, Since: 09-15-04
Founder: eventidespirit - Stories: 98 - Followers: 125 - Staff: 16 - id: 1269
[Collection of the best of RoSt, BBRa, and BBT fanfics] But one kiss levitates above all the others. The intersection of function and desire. The I do kiss. The I'll love you through a brick wall kiss. Even when I'm dead, I'll swim through the Earth, like a mermaid of the soil, just to be next to your bones.

100 Ways to a Reader's Heart by Ttitansgo reviews
100 stories that range from outright parody to some fluff and everything in between. it will make you laugh, cry, and hopefully wet yourself. There's all kinds of pairings to choose from! Be you a BBxRae fan, a StarxRob fan, or even a Silkie-RedX fan. From the daily lives of the Titans to the craziest villain, It's all here! Enjoy and R&R. Thanks!
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 23 - Words: 40,699 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 9/16/2013 - Published: 2/29/2012 - Beast Boy, Raven, Robin, Starfire
Bonnie & Clyde II by Tsubasa Hane reviews
The VERY long-awaited sequel. Just how far would the villainous Red Robin go for the only person he's ever loved?
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,020 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/7/2009 - Robin, Starfire - Complete
Some Things Change, Some Things Stay the Same by The Enduring Man-Child reviews
These words had an effect on Beastboy that were pure magic. It wasn't just the words it was who was speaking them. Who was sitting next to him. Who had her arm around his shoulder...
Teen Titans - Rated: K - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,226 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/26/2006 - Beast Boy, Raven - Complete
Green With Envy by Val-Creative reviews
It doesn't matter she doesn't love me back. She could still learn. Oneshot. BBRae. First Story before Indigo.
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 856 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/24/2006 - Beast Boy, Raven - Complete
Unresistible by Tammy Tamborine reviews
Beast Boy is definately unresistible, there's no doubt about it. However, Raven doesn't seem to want to admit just how unresistible he is. Can our favorite dictionarychallenged changeling fix that? Let's see... BBRae oneshot.
Teen Titans - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,245 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/20/2006 - Beast Boy, Raven - Complete
Those Too Innocent to Love by Princess Starfire of Tamaran reviews
She loved him, and he loved her. It couldn't be denied... but he married another and all he could tell her was that she, his Star, was too innocent to love RxS
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,527 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/8/2006 - Starfire, Robin - Complete
In Her Arms Forever by Miss Starfire reviews
Ever wonder how a Robin and Starfire date would turn out to be? This one shot might be the answer you are looking for. Read and enjoy! COMPLETE
Teen Titans - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,148 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/10/2006 - Robin, Starfire - Complete
Missionary Impossible by Scribbler reviews
[one shot] With Bumblebee returning from her weekend with the original Titans, Speedy attempts to cook a romantic dinner. But superheroism doesn't make allowances for when you want a night off.
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,861 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/5/2006 - Speedy, Bumble Bee - Complete
The Titan Chronicles: Comfort Zone by CidGregor reviews
It all started with a simple bet. That’s all it was. He never DREAMED it could blossom into THIS. The worst day of Robin's life: swirlies, atomic wedgies, and the scariest pair of underwear ever...can anything make it all right? A TTC sidestory, RobStar.
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,521 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/1/2006 - Robin, Starfire - Complete
Married Couple by Toboe LoneWolf reviews
In 'Employee of the Month,' the Teen Titans posed as farmers in order to catch the UFO. Notably, Robin and Starfire as the old farm couple. And of course, they had to put on the premise that they were a married couple… [Oneshot, RobStar]
Teen Titans - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,034 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/2/2006 - Robin, Starfire - Complete
The Titan Chronicles: ChristmaHanukah by CidGregor reviews
A Titan Chronicles Side Story. Oneshot, BBTerra. The December holidays are fast approaching, and the Titans are preparing a grand Christmas celebration...but one Titan is not so interested in 'Christmas' cheer... [Now an award winner!]
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,701 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/15/2005 - Terra, Beast Boy - Complete
I Am My Own Worst Enemy by Izuna Otoshi reviews
After the defeat of Trigon at the hands of Raven, there are still a few issues left at hand. Slade's still around, not to mention a particular thief...
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 46,661 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/17/2006 - Published: 7/26/2005 - Robin, Red-X
Sitting Waiting Wishing by r'n'rb reviews
Your peaceful when you sleep calm, angelic . And me,I'm just the blemish on your complexion ,the stain that never leaves.
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,113 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/8/2005 - Red-X, Starfire - Complete
Strangers in the Night by kay jolyn reviews
Richard Grayson gave up all hope of ever finding true love, but all that changed when he falls head over heels literally for a gorgeous redhead with green eyes. Too bad she’s his best friend’s fiancé. AU. RobStar. COMPLETE!
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 39,343 - Reviews: 315 - Favs: 188 - Follows: 84 - Updated: 1/8/2008 - Published: 6/26/2005 - Robin, Starfire - Complete
Lovefool by kay jolyn reviews
Does it have to take falling off a building for Robin to tell Starfire how he feels? Eh, apparently. Pointless oneshot. Fluff. Cheese. RobStar.
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,453 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 14 - Published: 8/6/2005 - Robin, Starfire - Complete
Comfort by EmaniaHilel reviews
[OneShot] Raven Starfire friendship. Raven suddenly realizes that she's not as immune to shows of friendship as she otherwise thought she was.
Teen Titans - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,284 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/29/2005 - Raven, Starfire - Complete
Why Starfire Hates Flowers by Jurodan reviews
When the Titans go to the Park, Starfire learns something from the flowers there, something that hurts her deeply. RobinStarfire TerraBeast Boy
Teen Titans - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,156 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 13 - Published: 4/27/2005 - Complete
Breathing by Blooming Cosmo reviews
Breathing doesn't hold the same meaning for Starfire any longer. RobStar.
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,454 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/17/2005 - Robin, Starfire
Ten Years Later by Golden-Sama reviews
[Complete!] Raven was in a coma for ten years, and during that time the Teen Titans fell apart. Now Raven's woken up, and she's looking for her friends but what she finds might shock her, and bring about the end of mankind. [BBRae] [RobStar] [SladeArella]
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 11 - Words: 62,290 - Reviews: 616 - Favs: 314 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 8/16/2005 - Published: 6/15/2005 - Raven, Beast Boy - Complete
Twisted Hearts: Triangular by DBAinsw reviews
RobStarRae: A romantic commedy melodrama of epic proportions, with a boat of angst to boot. Who gets Robin when he loves them both and dosn't want to hurt either? By the end, you won't care... in a good way.
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 159,234 - Reviews: 259 - Favs: 124 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 7/4/2006 - Published: 6/21/2005 - Robin - Complete
Of Cherries and Daring by Allecto reviews
It all started with a cherry stem test. Suddenly Raven finds herself playing silly games and sharing a personal conversation... with Beast Boy of all people. Could a single night reveal what's taken more than three years to develop? [BBxRae]
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,416 - Reviews: 170 - Favs: 414 - Follows: 41 - Published: 6/25/2005 - Beast Boy, Raven
Anything, Anytime, Anywhere For You by Golden-Sama reviews
[Ch 50] The Grand Finale after One Year and Two Months. [RobStar] [BBRae] [CyBee] [KidJinx]
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 50 - Words: 272,959 - Reviews: 777 - Favs: 220 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 4/14/2006 - Published: 2/14/2005 - Robin, Starfire - Complete
My Existence by Crystalist reviews
Set after Stranded After returning to earth, Starfire realized he never did answer her question Am I your girlfriend?
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 606 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/12/2005 - Starfire, Robin
Of Love and Death by The Golden Gael reviews
When Robin and Starfire finally express their feelings for each other, Slade unleashes hell on earth. People tell me I'm a good writer, so trust me, this one isn't the typical Robin Starfire happy romance. This one, is a ride
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 26,031 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/21/2005 - Published: 2/19/2005
Robin’s Manual by eventidespirit reviews
very slight “Stranded” spoilers When Starfire asks Robin about a manual on earth boys, Robin provides her not only with guidance, but a most satisfactory learning experience. oneshot RobStar fluff
Teen Titans - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,608 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/14/2005 - Starfire, Robin - Complete
92 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »