Home Community Games Baten Kaitos Taiyou purasu Getsuei [Sun and Moon a GibariXSavyna community]
Taiyou purasu Getsuei [Sun and Moon a GibariXSavyna community]
Follow .
Focus: Games Baten Kaitos, Since: 12-06-07
Founder: Ruingaraf - Stories: 18 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 4 - id: 53243
A community dedicated to Baten Kaitos' odd pair: the Lady Death and the Skyfarer. Gibaricentric and Savynacentric fics are welcome as well. I'm new to this C2 thing, so staff to help me learn the ropes would be wonderful.

My Daughter's Eyes by mokonahapuuuuuu reviews
In her child's eyes, Savyna will always be a good person no matter what. Sequel to "Deserving". FINALLLLLYYYY Thank you for your patients... ;A;
Baten Kaitos - Rated: K - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 717 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/4/2009 - Gibari, Savyna - Complete
Deserving by mokonahapuuuuuu reviews
Savyna's thoughts when she learns that she's pregnant.
Baten Kaitos - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 717 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/19/2009 - Savyna - Complete
The Knightly Order of Gib by Sticky Wins reviews
Savyna muses about knightliness over a pint of ale.
Baten Kaitos - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 739 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/28/2010 - Savyna, Gibari - Complete
Ghosts by Fan Fan Girl reviews
One-shot. Spoilers. Savy-centric. There is only one thing that scares Savyna.
Baten Kaitos - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,151 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 8/11/2008 - Savyna - Complete
Plant Food by Sticky Wins reviews
Alt. title: Lady Death Had A Plant. Savyna tries to bring life instead of death. But when she fails, she finds the secret to bringing life requires the touch of another. Slight GibariSavyna. AND OMG I WIN A PRIZE FOR 300th FIC IN THE BATEN KAITOS SECTION
Baten Kaitos - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,494 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/4/2008 - Savyna, Gibari - Complete
Asphyxia: 30 Breathtakes by Ruingaraf reviews
Challenge for Livejournal- 30 drabble themes of breathless moments. GxS --#6: Hands--
Baten Kaitos - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 2,415 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/27/2010 - Published: 6/24/2008 - Savyna, Gibari
Fallen Colored Leaves by mokonahapuuuuuu reviews
Savyna regrets holding back the words which were meant for Gibari.
Baten Kaitos - Rated: K - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 100 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 6/18/2008 - Gibari, Savyna - Complete
Not A Doubt by Sticky Wins reviews
After the death of his father, Gibari is banished to Nashira. Here, he is left to question Ladekhan's motives, and grapples with it in a form he best understands- swordplay. BROTHERLY LOVE, NOT SLASH. K for, like, two swear words. Oneshot.
Baten Kaitos - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,224 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/14/2008 - Gibari, Ladekhan - Complete
Ruinous Commander by Ruingaraf reviews
The red on the back of her eyelids never really goes away. Oneshot, Savyna-centric, SPOILERS for BOTH games.
Baten Kaitos - Rated: T - English - Horror/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 482 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/25/2008 - Savyna - Complete
Locks of Comfort by mokonahapuuuuuu reviews
A holiday present to all of my friends on the forums! A Savynacentric drabble. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
Baten Kaitos - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 262 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 12/24/2007 - Gibari, Savyna - Complete
The World Through Your Eyes by Wolf-Shadow's-Ghost reviews
I can't feel the rain, but I could feel the pain when they were gone. When was I the most happy...? A story told through the spirit's eyes. What did she hope for, and what was she thankful for? NO Guardian Spirit pairings. Slight XelhaKalas GibariSavyna
Baten Kaitos - Rated: K+ - English - Spiritual/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,007 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/8/2007 - Complete
Alone by mantinemaniac reviews
A look at what Savyna's childhood might have been like. A hint of GibariSavyna at the end.
Baten Kaitos - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,460 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/6/2005 - Complete
Shiki Four Seasons by mantinemaniac reviews
Well, I finally finished the last chapter. Hope you guys like it!
Baten Kaitos - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,438 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 1/19/2006 - Published: 4/26/2005 - Complete
Tough as Nails by Feral Phoenix reviews
There were worse labels to live with, Savyna supposed. But this one was hard enough to live by. [Savynacentric, spoilers.]
Baten Kaitos - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 936 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/29/2007 - Complete
Maternal Instincts by Brenda924 reviews
oneshot The bodies were everywhere, and yet, it laughed. It didn't understand. Why couldn't it understand?
Baten Kaitos - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 806 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Published: 10/28/2007 - Savyna - Complete
Sand Dancing in the Wind by Ruingaraf reviews
A quiet night in the Nihal Desert shows Savyna that there is at least one person concerned for her well being. Oneshot, GxS fluff.
Baten Kaitos - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 786 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Published: 11/23/2007 - Savyna, Gibari - Complete
The Rose of Frost and the Hidden Laugh by Wolf-Shadow's-Ghost reviews
She looked so soft when she stood still among the ice. Yet Gibari knew she wasn’t, she was harder and more withdrawn than Wazn. A fighter to the core of her being, and yet, why was she standing all alone? GxS
Baten Kaitos - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,420 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/3/2007 - Complete