Home Community Anime/Manga Digimon Takari
Takari
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Digimon, Since: 08-01-06
Founder: puasluoma - Stories: 139 - Followers: 23 - id: 35377
For all the takari lovers! lol

Sickness called love by Storyteller of Dimensions reviews
A mysterious sickness conquers Kari and TK. Could it be connected to the digital world? How is Genai and their powers connected to it? In what will it result? ONE SHOT
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,085 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/21/2008 - Published: 2/19/2008 - Hikari Y./Kari K., Takeru T./TK - Complete
Best Friends by puasluoma reviews
T.K. asks Kari to go to prom. What will happen?
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,549 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Published: 1/15/2008 - Hikari Y./Kari K., Takeru T./TK - Complete
Promise by saruwatarikoumiko reviews
[xxkari] A SEQUEL to ONE TRUE LOVE! What happens when after 5 years of a relationship, TK and Kari break up? What problems will ensue for my second favorite couple? Kari is pregnant, and Rika is BACK! Changed rating to T. COMPLETE!
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 17,860 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/15/2007 - Published: 6/20/2007 - Takeru T./TK, Hikari Y./Kari K. - Complete
Learning Experience by Charlieboyyy reviews
Love is not fast and sudden. It doesn't just hit one day. It's slow and takes time to grow, taking even more time to realize it's even there. This is just a story about the process that Takeru and Hikari undergo in order to realize that love. COMPLETE!
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 24,306 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 8/31/2007 - Published: 6/22/2007 - Takeru T./TK, Hikari Y./Kari K. - Complete
Storm by karislight reviews
alot of romance between kari and TK. What happends when the light go out and your stuck in an elevator? R&R!
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,538 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/16/2001 - Complete
Coincidence or Destiny? by Arisa Aihara reviews
Optimistic new girl in town Hikari Yagami was trying her best to adjust to her new environment, especially at school. However, things were made difficult by a cold, unfriendly classmate of hers. Exactly what was his problem?
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 71,441 - Reviews: 876 - Favs: 229 - Follows: 115 - Updated: 10/3/2010 - Published: 10/22/2006 - Hikari Y./Kari K., Takeru T./TK - Complete
After All: A Takari Wedding by Veranda reviews
TK and Kari are getting married, and all of the Digidestined are present and accounted for. A slightly fluffy, slightly humorous account of the Takari wedding. Please read and review! [Taiora & Mimato included.] [Note: Sequel posted! Details inside.]
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,547 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/4/2005 - Hikari Y./Kari K., Takeru T./TK - Complete
Floating Wings by Rb reviews
Sappy, actually rather pathetic Takari fic. God, I'm glad I got over my sap-reflex. Kept up solely so that I can laugh at myself. This is definitely one of the fics I'm ashamed of penning. ^^
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,475 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/10/2000 - Takeru T./TK, Hikari Y./Kari K.
One Beneath the Rain by BE4UTIFUL reviews
During a rainy evening, Hikari questions the reality of finding true love while sitting with Takeru on the building’s fire escape.
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,050 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/18/2005 - Hikari Y./Kari K., Takeru T./TK - Complete
All My Life by nightflame reviews
A songfic to the song All My Life. And, of course, since it's by me, it's a takari! yay! r&r please!
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,332 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/18/2001 - Hikari Y./Kari K., Takeru T./TK - Complete
A Moment Between Friends by nightflame reviews
[“A moment? That wasn’t a moment, it was an eternity.”] Just friends or something more? Sometimes, everything can change with a moment. [oneshot]
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,020 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/8/2006 - Published: 12/5/2006 - Hikari Y./Kari K., Takeru T./TK - Complete
Better Than Friends by mysterymaiden7 reviews
T.K. and Kari have always been best friends, but what happens when one of them starts to want something more? Rated for romantic involvment and general fluffiness.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,051 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 3/9/2007 - Published: 10/17/2006 - Hikari Y./Kari K., Takeru T./TK
The best day of my life by puasluoma reviews
TK and Kari Have been best friends since they were little untill they start noticing that they are in love... read and review!
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,060 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/1/2006 - Hikari Y./Kari K., Takeru T./TK - Complete
Of Clones and Outcasts by unmei no hana reviews
In the future, girls are clones and boys are outcasts. They were supposed to be enemies, supposed to loathe each other, but instead they loved one another. [Takari, slight Kenyako and other pairings]
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 21,535 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 10/1/2006 - Published: 1/2/2006 - Hikari Y./Kari K., Takeru T./TK
Fading Memory, Forgotten Oath by Kibou no Hane reviews
Medieval Takari, minor pairing include Taiora and more. Kingdom of Odaiba has fallen to the hands of evil. Can Takeru save his kingdom? Chapter Prologue to 7 redone.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 21,926 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 6/1/2010 - Published: 8/10/2006 - Takeru T./TK, Hikari Y./Kari K.
Love That'll Last A Lifetime by GraphiteHelix reviews
SEQUEL TO MOONLIGHT PAGODA Six years after the incident on the Moonlight Pagoda, TK asks Kari the million dollar question. TAKARI and bits of KOUSORA
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,029 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/15/2004 - Hikari Y./Kari K., Takeru T./TK
That Summer by mfrox reviews
Kari is a rich girl, spending the summer with her older brother Tai. TK is a local towns boy who's parents died a while ago, hes living with his older Matt for awhile till gets a steady job. kinda like the movie the notebook
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,333 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 11/1/2005 - Published: 10/2/2005 - Hikari Y./Kari K., Takeru T./TK
Yours Forever by babyflare reviews
TK tries to tell Kari how he feels. but will anything stand in the way and what does Davis have to say.. R+R to find out what happens. It's a very sweet Takari(Tk and Kari) With hints of Taiora and Mimato. Puncuation free! Revised! Please read!!
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,596 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/18/2001
You Rock My World by InsaneHypaKid reviews
FINAL CHAPTER NOW UP! A Takari. I suggest that you Daikari fans out there stay away. TK joined Matt's band. He tries to tell Kari his feelings for her during his concert but...well, I'm not givin' it away! Read and find out!
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,875 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/22/2001 - Published: 11/19/2001
Why I Like Caves by Psycho Moon reviews
Will Hikari and Takeru admit their feelings for each other when they get stuck in a cave? Takari.
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,904 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/7/2000 - Hikari Y./Kari K., Takeru T./TK
Wherever You Will Go by such a dreamer reviews
Takari. Takeru has found a girlfriend, and Hikari is pretty jealous. She says nothing, but trys to be nice for Takeru's sake. Read and review, please. "Official" ending is now added.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,198 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/17/2002 - Published: 9/8/2002 - Takeru T./TK, Hikari Y./Kari K.
What's a Girl to Do by UninspiredRambler reviews
Hikari decides to confess her feelings to Takeru, but when she does, she gets scared and starts to avoid Takeru, afraid of the rejection. What’s a girl to do? A mini Two Part Series. On Current Hiatus
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,411 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/1/2005 - Takeru T./TK, Hikari Y./Kari K.
Walk With me Home by Ayame Takaishi reviews
Sweet little Takari fic. Little bit of Davis bashing.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,014 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/19/2001 - Complete
Wait For Me, Please by Hikari15 reviews
(Takari!!!) It's just a regular one chapter story... Takeru is leaving for America and he and Kari make a promise that they'll wait for each other... Hopefully....
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,740 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/4/2003 - Takeru T./TK, Hikari Y./Kari K.
Wait and See by LMN reviews
A Takari, kind of. Kari thinks about her feelings for T.K. Short and a little weird.... R&R!!!!
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 563 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/3/2000
137 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »