Home Community Anime/Manga Maid Sama! Takumisa Love
Takumisa Love
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Maid Sama!, Since: 02-06-16
Founder: FluffilyDeep - Stories: 44 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 10 - id: 123298
Hello. Are you a huge fan of Maid Sama? Are you a gigantic fan of Takumisa? If so, this is the community for YOU. This is where the love of Takumisa will be shared. Join, and follow. STAFF MEMBERS NEEDED.

Only One by TaigaRWAHR reviews
Misaki and Usui have been dating for YEARS now! Being high school sweethearts, they finally decide to settle in and get married!
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,935 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 9 - Published: 5/5/2014 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
Mission Proposal by WhiteAngel83 reviews
ONE SHOT! Takumi was going to propose to his girlfriend, Misaki. Preparing for the proposal with the use of 15k and a brother who will be real pissed if the money goes to waste, Takumi is certain that Misaki would except...but when he gives it a go, fate had different plans for him...because the proposal didn't exactly go as planned... -A
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,274 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 12 - Published: 8/9/2014 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
Marriage of Power by Lolidragon97 reviews
Countess Ayuzawa has been widowed and now the family land is at stake. In order to provide for the good of the people, she sends her oldest daughter, Lady Misaki to wed the powerful Duke, Usui Takumi. Misaki had always dreamed of marrying her childhood friend Lord Hinata but is shocked when her mother announces an arranged marriage. How could she wed and love a complete stranger?
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 35 - Words: 71,577 - Reviews: 1057 - Favs: 731 - Follows: 303 - Updated: 5/31/2013 - Published: 4/10/2013 - Misaki A., T. Usui, Hinata S. - Complete
Red Carpet Romance by Lolidragon97 reviews
Misaki Ayuzawa finds herself going from tiny actress to national movie star. Thrown head first into a world of glamour, Misaki with publicist Satsuki and manager Honoka is making her way through one screaming crowd at the time. With sexy costar Takumi Usui in the biggest production of the decade, Misaki has a full plate with paparazzi, drama, and pressure. Lights! Camera! Action!
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 39 - Words: 100,412 - Reviews: 1364 - Favs: 635 - Follows: 420 - Updated: 9/11/2014 - Published: 12/13/2013 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
Mrs Misaki Takumi Usui by CrazyBebo reviews
What happens if Misaki wanted to work and Usui won't let her. Sorry i am really bad in summaries ... but please read and review :)
Maid Sama! - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,716 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 12/18/2014 - Published: 7/15/2013 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
Takumi's Depression by claraowl reviews
After a fight with Misaki, Takumi withdraws himself from the world. Three days later, Misaki is seriously worried about him. What will she do to cheer up her perverted space alien and pull him back from the edge? Takumi x Misaki (a. k. a. Takumisa) (a. k. a. MisakixUsui) [NOTE: WRITTEN BEFORE ACTUALLY EXPERIENCING DEPRESSION. NOT AN ACCURATE PORTRAYAL.]
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,580 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 25 - Published: 4/6/2013 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
Good Night by Guinee reviews
Oneshot After a hectic night, an angry Usui brings Misaki home, thinking she's not being careful enough...
Maid Sama! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,255 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 16 - Published: 4/25/2012 - T. Usui, Misaki A. - Complete
Hard To Say I'm Sorry by yuukuzuri reviews
Misaki left after her argument with Takumi and now she's left alone in a beautiful summer house, trying to reason with herself. Fluff for romantic hearts
Maid Sama! - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,774 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 11 - Published: 12/29/2011 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
Toothbrush by IvoryMoonlight reviews
"What have you got there, idiot?" His chibi face looked as innocent as one could look with a cunning grin. "You'll never guess " ONESHOT R&R PLEASE!
Maid Sama! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,117 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 9 - Published: 9/9/2011 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
Your Eyes by IvoryMoonlight reviews
Misaki and Takumi got a new apartment. Oneshot. R&R PLEASE :D
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,242 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 12 - Published: 11/14/2011 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
Inky by IvoryMoonlight reviews
"Is there something you want to say, Ayuzawa?" With a cunning look, she pulled him after her. What was that woman up to this time?
Maid Sama! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,620 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 11/27/2011 - Published: 10/30/2011 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
My Alien Husband by natsu-no-sora reviews
Marriage: The state or condition of a community consisting of a master, a mistress and two slaves, making in all, two. :::the devil's dictionary::: A sequel to "The Alien & The Demon".
Maid Sama! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,352 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 6/11/2012 - Published: 3/16/2012 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
How I Met The Prince by natsu-no-sora reviews
An ordinary summer day turns out to be the life-changing corner for me. Stupid flower, stupid pheromones, stupid gorgeous prince. Oh, did I mention he's a super pervert? *sigh* This story is pretty much how a pauper like me met the prince. [AU]
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 23 - Words: 77,308 - Reviews: 453 - Favs: 280 - Follows: 168 - Updated: 1/18/2013 - Published: 8/6/2012 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
Meeting At The Crossroads by natsu-no-sora reviews
[HIATUS] The arrangement has been set. In this modern era, no one in their right mind would want to comply with it. But Usui was bored and Misaki was... well, she didn't have any choice, did she? Especially when the whole world's trying to shove it down her throat.
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 52,329 - Reviews: 360 - Favs: 204 - Follows: 236 - Updated: 9/23/2014 - Published: 9/14/2013 - Misaki A., T. Usui
Breaking the Barriers by GoldenMusicLover reviews
Ayuzawa Misaki, a young girl whose parents died in a car accident. Ever since that mishap, she never talked to anyone. Usui Takumi, a young boy who is hated by his family. Because of that, he became an cold person. What happens when the two meet at an orphanage? Can they break down each other's barriers? Disclaimer throughout whole story: I don't own KWMS.
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 20 - Words: 43,240 - Reviews: 237 - Favs: 141 - Follows: 181 - Updated: 9/22/2015 - Published: 11/3/2013 - Misaki A., T. Usui
Giving In by Arvendell reviews
No matter how hard she fight it, in the end she had given in to him, just like what he had done to her.
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 23,790 - Reviews: 245 - Favs: 645 - Follows: 221 - Updated: 8/10/2010 - Published: 6/15/2010 - T. Usui, Misaki A. - Complete
Wedding Ring Trouble by Rhonarina reviews
Misaki is now the manager of a branch of a famous publishing company, located in Tokyo. Usui finally comes back for Misaki but finds her with something extra. R&R because I am new.
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 20,319 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 7/28/2012 - Published: 11/15/2011 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
Email by Cyndy-kawaii-chan reviews
Usui left for England at last. Now how will Misaki communicate with him, now that being with him after moving schools was difficult? Through Email of course! Misaki finally creates an account for email so she can email Usui while he's absent. Technology does has it Purposes after all... TakuMisa. (Sorry for Hiatus! Supposed to be side story to current manga...!) T (complete.)
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,141 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 7/24/2012 - Published: 7/20/2012 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
Sparks Fly by SapphiRubyCrys reviews
This is my first songfic. Inspired from Taylor Swift's Sparks fly song. Please try and hope you like it.
Maid Sama! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,431 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/9/2012 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
Aliens & Demons by lovin-yoochun reviews
Series of oneshots/drabbles on Usaki. 13: 6 themes. theme 1- Cuddling. Their relationship worked out well. Misaki loved cuddling, but coouldn't to make the first move, and Usui.. well, he just loved anything that had something to do with physical contact.
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 3,914 - Reviews: 106 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 1/15/2011 - Published: 8/30/2010 - Misaki A., T. Usui
Usui's pain, Misaki's love by animeadict678 reviews
Misaki and Usui face more problems. Will Misaki and Usui survive this crazy swirl of troubles that always seems to hit them right across the face. We all know Misaki is strong, we all know Usui is strong but for a girl who didn't know how to love and a man who wasn't loved surely, their made for each other right? just how long can they last? p.s i'm a sucker for happy endings ;)
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 51 - Words: 180,182 - Reviews: 387 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 73 - Updated: 5/18/2013 - Published: 8/17/2012 - T. Usui, Misaki A. - Complete
Misunderstandings by TaigaRWAHR reviews
Wrong time. Wrong moment. And Usui Takumi just happened to to stumble on that one scene. Sometimes, jealousy takes over someone's true state of mind.
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,265 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/24/2015 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
Married Life by TaigaRWAHR reviews
Takumi, CEO of the Japanese branch of the Walker company, is getting married with his long love, Misaki Ayuzawa. They're finally sealing the deal and living their lives and a couple.
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 18,417 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 187 - Updated: 12/14/2017 - Published: 9/30/2013 - Misaki A., T. Usui
My Takumi's Anger by beatress reviews
My first Maid Sama! fanfic. Takumi's angry and She doesn't know the reason. What will happen next. Please do read it. I cannot make up a good summary for this one. But I'll say you'd always remember this fic. Please read and review. I'll really appreciate it.
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,430 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 24 - Published: 7/2/2012 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
The Housewife Club by Lolidragon97 reviews
Misaki and Takumi are finally married and Misaki finds herself learning her new role as "Mrs. Walker." Living in the big city, she's friends with the wife of the famous band vocalist, Sakura and the wife of the CEO of Igarashi Corps, Ruri. The girls band together and form their own little "Housewife Club" where they discover the good and bad sides of fame and fortune.
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 58 - Words: 146,438 - Reviews: 1524 - Favs: 628 - Follows: 428 - Updated: 4/28/2014 - Published: 7/4/2013 - Misaki A., T. Usui, Sakura H., Kuuga S. - Complete
36 | Page 1 2 Next »