Home Community Books Series Of Unfortunate Events Tales of Klaus Baudelaire & Isadora Quagmire
Tales of Klaus Baudelaire & Isadora Quagmire
Follow .
Focus: Books Series Of Unfortunate Events, Since: 10-02-04
Founder: nine2five - Stories: 9 - Followers: 3 - id: 4783
Romance stories of Klaus and Isadora

Hands Clean by ZAPBETH reviews
Songfic to Hands Clean... Isadora is nothing without Klaus... maybe... bad summary!
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,718 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/3/2004
I Just Want You To Know Who I Am by KittyWillow reviews
My first songfic! To Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. Isadora and Klaus, TAA, sorry but not mushy. R and R
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,797 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Published: 5/14/2004
Couplet Contemplation by isadora quagmire reviews
Set during the Austere Academy, Isadora thinks about the Baudelaire siblings. IK and implied DV
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 575 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/8/2004
SOUEThe Diary by roxysista reviews
Diary of Isadora and Klaus-extremely fluffy! LOL! Rated PG-13 for kissing and some swearing
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 709 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/18/2004
Here With Me by Hermione Baudelaire reviews
Michelle Branch post-TVV songfic. IsadoraKlaus of course, what else is there to expect from me? Poor Isadora and Klaus. They're sad...Make them happy with a reveiw. It's the least you can do...I have NO IDEA what happened to this fic, I had to re-post it.
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,186 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/23/2004
I'd Do Anything by Hermione Baudelaire reviews
Sequel to 'Everywhere' and 'God Must Hate Me.' Were you curious about what Isadora was thinking in TVV? OF COURSE YOU WERE! Right? If not, I'll throw goldfish at you. Please R&R UPDATED! WHEE!
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,151 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/16/2003 - Published: 11/19/2003
God Must Hate Me by Hermione Baudelaire reviews
Sequel to 'Everywhere' Ever wonder what Isadora was thinking in TEE? Wonder no more. (Even if you didn't wonder, review) PG13 for -gasp- graphic hand-holding. I'm so naughty, aren't I?
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,211 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/15/2003 - Published: 11/1/2003
Everywhere by Hermione Baudelaire reviews
I rewrote the Austere Academy from Isadora Quagmire's point of veiw. Please RR! Thanks! FINISHED--WAAAAHHH!
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,052 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/12/2003 - Published: 10/23/2003
Black by The Marauders reviews
Part II of the Triplet Notebook Duology. Contains one-sided Isadora/Klaus and freakishly bad couplets. ^_^;; Sequel to Dark Green (read: For Quagmire Triplet-lovers, only!) By Moony
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 533 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 4 - Published: 7/20/2002