Home Community Games Tales of the Abyss Tales of the Abyss OC's
Tales of the Abyss OC's
Follow .
Focus: Games Tales of the Abyss, Since: 07-07-08
Founder: Kazegami-inkpot - Stories: 37 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 3 - id: 60187
Tales of the Abyss, all OC stories in the fandom.

One Thing by Lady Audentium reviews
Becoming an Oracle Knight was the one thing I wanted out of life, and I would get my wish, but first I would have to deal with the grumpiest jerk I've ever known. Oh, and did I forget to mention he's the one training me? Yup, I definitely should have listened to my mother when she said be careful what you wish for, but then again being reckless is one of my best attributes! AschxOC
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,168 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 12/8/2013 - Published: 11/18/2012 - Asch
The Eight GodGenerals by NolieCelia reviews
They way they were killed haunts me since that night. Why they left me, I don't know. Why Lorelei made my fate like this remains a mystery. The Score brought this fate upon me, and now it will pay for what it's done to countless people. SyncxOC
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,984 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/17/2012
Silver Wishes by NolieCelia reviews
What happens when a young girl joins Luke and his friends? Will it change anything for the better, or the worse? Rated T for safety!
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 988 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/30/2012
Change Of Heart by Tear Luzu Magnus reviews
Ashlynn is 14 years old, and is a chosen "Game Master" for the Tales Of The Abyss game. It has been almost eight playthroughs and as the Game Master, she has yet to escape! But now on her ninth playthrough, she is tired of sitting around and makes her move. Between exploring the Abyss game, befriending both heroes and God - Generals alike, join Ashlynn on her chaotic quest!
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,348 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/24/2012
Forlorn Words by Akisame Moonlight reviews
I have no need for things like friends, family or love. I was content with living my life like a doll, plastering a smile over my face, but when Fate forced me into a video-game, just how long can I keep up this facade? Dark, OC Self-insert.
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 21 - Words: 156,757 - Reviews: 168 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 89 - Updated: 10/5/2014 - Published: 9/27/2010
A Scion's Tale by tailsimp reviews
Genius. Insane. Hardworking. Manipulative. Reliable. Distant. Sweet. Cunning. Angel. Demon. Hero. Murderer. Scion. These are just a few of the phrases describing young Castelle fon Fabre. Does she live up to any of them? Does she live up to them all?
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 96,895 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 6/19/2013 - Published: 3/31/2012 - Luke, Ion, Sync, Asch
The Faithful Sentinel by green-piggy reviews
Being a Fon Master Guard to the Fon Master meant that Sacha Eclinn had to be ready for anything. But being thrown into a journey full of hidden truths, forgotten pasts and betrayal, all to save Auldrant from the path the Score had shown? Not a chance. .:Hiatus:.
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 27,140 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/24/2012 - Published: 4/4/2012
A Tale of Two Generals by Berserker Luke reviews
Twins Atsuko and Takehiko Tsukade, separated from each other at an early age, must now find their way through a cruel fate. Read as the two of them walk separate paths, but strive for the same goal.
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,808 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/7/2012
Bloody Nightshade by Marluxia of Avalon reviews
An assassin who is called a murderer, a murderer who is called a military genius. A girl with nothing but hatred for her father, a man just starting to understand his greatest mistakes. Just who is Sirris Balfour? And in the end, has the bloodshed been worth it? Part I of the Bloodline Trilogy. Complete. 'T' for violence and cursing.
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 22 - Words: 93,442 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 1/20/2013 - Published: 1/20/2012 - Asch, Jade - Complete
The Man Behind The Mask by Springflowerangel reviews
A girl met Luke and everything happens, love, friends, family and a Replica? and who's this Selena The Siren? Sync/oc Kairi
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 30,481 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 10/22/2011 - Published: 6/3/2011 - Sync - Complete
Not What it Seems by IHaveNoIdea8 reviews
The truth is rarely simple. Some bonds are never broken. A sheltered life in the manor could never prepare her for what was to come. (Under Construction)
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 64 - Words: 440,760 - Reviews: 456 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 137 - Updated: 9/13/2015 - Published: 9/13/2010 - [Guy, OC] Jade, Luke
Forbidden Love is the Best Kind by twilightprincess219 reviews
What happens when citizens from enemy countries must come together to save their world from being destroyed? A lot. OCxLuke OCxJade
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 16,065 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/21/2015 - Published: 7/30/2011 - Luke, Jade
Tales of the Abyss: Seal of Oblivion by HappyStab reviews
Jude Haefner, a soldier from the Oracle Knights, loses her memory and is forced to work with Asch the Bloody to get it back. This is just the beginning of her adventure with the ToA cast. Main characters: Jude & Asch.
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 152,297 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 1/24/2012 - Published: 5/29/2011 - Asch, Luke
Tales of Wishes by moonlightxrainbow reviews
It all started with a wish she didn't really want granted. Now she's traveling in a strange world with a Fon Master whose gender she's unsure about, a girl who seems to hate her, and a Colonel who's just...special. Let the journey begin! JadexOC
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,061 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 2/12/2009 - Published: 1/7/2009 - Jade, Ion
Tricked by Midnightxwolfx reviews
When Van forcefully assigns a girl to work under Sync, he knew...she tricked him. There was no other explanation for his heart going a mile a minute, or his face turning red when she stares at him. He was tricked. SyncxOC UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,609 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 4/6/2009 - Published: 1/29/2009 - Sync
From Heaven Above by Scarpaw reviews
She acts so innocent, like she was sent from heaven above. But what is she hiding? Is she just tagging along, or does she have a bigger purpose in mind? Jade thinks so, but no one else does. Just who exactly is Kanna? AU from the factory.
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 13,142 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 5/11/2010 - Published: 12/19/2008 - Luke, Asch
Their Love by JP26 reviews
Asch remembers saying that he will only marry a woman he had fallen really in love with. When he meets a young woman from the Malkuth Empire, will it be the time to prove those words? AschxOC. Two parts
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,444 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/1/2008 - Asch - Complete
Our Solemn Hour by spaceyPsychologist reviews
Eight years after the 'The Shop' incident, Charlene McGee is asked to join the Six God-Generals after going into hiding, but what happens when The Shop interferes? AschxOC. x-ed over with Stephen King's Firestarter.
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,443 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/30/2008 - Asch
Balance of the Flash by CrimsonCrysis reviews
Someone searching for so long...how will this meeting affect their lives? The only way to know for sure is not to live in the past or present, but the future. Unlock the secrets of a child with wisdom beyond her years. OCxOC OCx?
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,666 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/2/2008 - Published: 11/26/2008 - Jade, Guy
Tales of the Forgotten One: Lorelei's Daughter by bluedranzer77 reviews
Rosalyn fon Fabre has been having strange dreams lately. She hears an old man, and a woman singing a strange but beautiful hymn in them, the man pleading for something. She has no idea it is Lorelei, calling her from her dreams for her to awaken. chp3 up!
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,481 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 11/23/2008 - Published: 9/26/2007 - Guy
(Hiatus) Documentary by Kei-Ten reviews
Artemis Niels is a part-time topographer, gel maker, and merchant, with some medical talents just for kicks. Dressing as a male comes naturally. but she never thought she'd be dragged on a quest to save the world. 'Tales of the Abyss is not my property'
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 40,215 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 88 - Updated: 5/7/2012 - Published: 11/9/2008 - Guy, Jade, OC
Auldrant no Gakuen by Crimson.Haven reviews
AU Maybe getting transferred into this school doesn't seem so bad after all. Yeah. I told myself that but I wonder if I'll ever say it again, even for myself. LukeTear GuyNatalia AschOC -HIATUS-
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 46,082 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 2/4/2009 - Published: 10/25/2008 - Asch
Tales of a Servant by Alivien reviews
Celeste Haynes is your typical servant girl in Batticul serving the Fon Fabre household. Alongside her friend Guy, they care for the manor and it's inhabitants. Tales of the Abyss told through a different set of eyes.
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,303 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/19/2010 - Published: 9/24/2008 - Guy
Abyss of a Dream by Yuugao Azamizu reviews
One would think dreams of the mind would only stay as such, something never meant to be reached through physical means. But suddenly reality becomes something that should only be left in a world of fantasy and became brutally realized by one girl. FIC ABANDONED DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU WANT TO FEEL EMPTY LIKE I DO
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 16,533 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 11/13/2008 - Published: 9/23/2008 - Complete
Frozen Longing by halfdemon-kai reviews
--Partnered with Soldiers with Wings-- Turning her back... that was just the beginning. All that was left was to find a reason worth living for...
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 66,312 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 9/17/2010 - Published: 9/9/2008 - Guy - Complete
34 | Page 1 2 Next »