Home Community Movies Newsies Tales of a Towel Thief
Tales of a Towel Thief
Follow .
Focus: Movies Newsies, Since: 02-21-06
Founder: GeekOnDisplay - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 28877
Feeling glum and dumb? Show your love for pink shirts and suspenders! This is an attempt to collect the best Skittery stories on the site. Suggestions always welcome, but the staff will choose which stories get the spotlight.

Good Luck with the Lion by okayokay reviews
When you’re around someone like Tumbler and they start getting sick, I guess you just blame yourself. I wasn’t no bacteria and I didn’t give Tumbler bad food or take him by sick people, but I just told myself it was my fault anyways. Oneshot Skittery POV
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,756 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 11 - Published: 6/7/2006 - Tumbler, Skittery - Complete
Shuffling Cards by misprint reviews
an old time favourite. raceskits
Newsies - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,648 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/15/2004
Thanksgiving, 1898 by Erikthephantom07 reviews
Thanksgiving is about giving thanks for the wonderful things you have. So what, in God’s name, does a newsie have to be thankful for?
Newsies - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,952 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/24/2005 - Skittery - Complete
Cars on a Cable by Brunette reviews
If she wanted to survive, she'd have to let him go, even though the rest of her mundane existence would hardly be survival at all.
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,643 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/13/2005 - Skittery, Sarah J. - Complete
Tell Us How Ya Really Feel by love97 reviews
We all know Skittery has a bad mood. What was it that sparked it? He lured her in with his smile that never goes away, and she attached herself to him with her dark eyelashes. Those eyelashes used to be mine. Not Jack Kelly’s. Mine. Oneshot.
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,390 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Published: 8/7/2005 - Skittery, Jack K. - Complete
Kde domov moj? by reject187 reviews
Where is my home?...misc ramblings. Oneshot.
Newsies - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 705 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/27/2006 - Complete
Winter's Waiting by SakiSaki reviews
Skittery's having a bad day. Complete!
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,677 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/8/2006 - Published: 1/20/2006 - Skittery - Complete