Home Community Anime/Manga Pandora Hearts Tea and Cake
Tea and Cake
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Pandora Hearts, Since: 05-19-10
Founder: LilyGinnyBlack - Stories: 23 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 81614
A place for any and all stories, from master and servant to lovers, for Break and his Young Miss Sharon. All ratings, statuses (complete and incomplete), genres, and types (one-shot, drabble, novel-length, etc.) accepted.

Zombie by Val-Creative reviews
Request by Vanilla Frazzled. BreakSharon. Oneshot. "I would not think of 'taking' Milady anywhere without her permission, of course." She bites her lower lip hard at his insufferable, but yet still, striking grin.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,105 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/30/2009 - Sharon R., Xerxes B. - Complete
Go Not Gently by Elbei reviews
/In many ways, Sharon's concept of the world was changed that day./ This house, these halls, wrests such nostalgia from them. A focus on the Rainsworths. Particularly on Break, Liam, and Sharon over the years. (Revamped. Formerly titled Tip of the Tongue)
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,245 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 9/15/2012 - Published: 7/29/2012 - Sharon R., Xerxes B., Cheryl, Reim L.
Rainbow by TheFifthDollanganger
As Break and Sharon lie alone outside one day, the Rainsworth Heiress spots a rainbow.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 636 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/27/2013 - Sharon R., Xerxes B.
After the Struggle by chalewhale reviews
Oneshot - Break and Sharon survive until the story ends. Break has been recovering from his wounds, and Sharon tends to him.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,913 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/6/2013 - Xerxes B., Sharon R. - Complete
seeing seasons by ribbons-red reviews
The eyes are the window to the soul—a truer phrase was never spoken when it came to Break and Sharon. [Break x Sharon] [re-post]
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,020 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 12 - Published: 9/21/2013 - Xerxes B., Sharon R. - Complete
break vs the green monster by ribbons-red reviews
Sharon tells Break she's decided to begin dating. Break discovers that jealousy's an ugly thing. God help him. [Break x Sharon] [re-post]
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,893 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/21/2013 - Sharon R., Xerxes B. - Complete
Sunshine by chalewhale reviews
Modern AU - Break's baking in the kitchen, and Sharon interrupts his cooking to join in herself.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,259 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/17/2013 - Sharon R., Xerxes B. - Complete
The Wager by HatterLifeStyle reviews
It was no secret that in the Rainsworth manor the authority when it came to romance was undoubtedly Sharon. She took great pride in that fact. So when Break starts poaching on her territory (she would start giving him advice on swordsmanship and see how he liked it) she eagerly sets out to prove him wrong. Of course Break just had to come along and try to make it more interesting.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,743 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 3/5/2014 - Published: 3/27/2013 - Sharon R., Xerxes B.
Still Waters by HatterLifeStyle reviews
For all her lace dresses and porcelain teacups, Sharon is not like the other nobles. It's a good thing none of her friends are either.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,061 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/2/2012 - Sharon R., Xerxes B. - Complete
Little Talks by HatterLifeStyle reviews
"Honestly, Break. You act as if you had no idea how much I cared for you as a child." He knows that there is a second, unsaid part to her statement. The one that says how much more she cares for him now as an adult.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,146 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/28/2013 - Sharon R., Xerxes B. - Complete
When I'm With You by momoxtoshiro reviews
"Break...You really don't have to go this far. You know how I feel about it. I'm never myself when you do things like that to me." "But that's the side of you I love the most." Fluff! Old request from TraumaQueenAmy. A little Valentine's Day! Enjoy! :3
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,351 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/13/2011 - Xerxes B., Sharon R. - Complete
As You Lay Sleeping by Min-rin-e reviews
"They both know the inevitable, but here they are, floundering clumsily in the dark for each other". In which Sharon comforts Break after the incident at Yura's mansion, and Break ponders what she means to him in the anonymity of the night.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,118 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/27/2011 - Xerxes B., Sharon R.
I Know Your Name by icaruspandora reviews
A look at the changing (and unchanging) feelings of Lady Sharon Rainsworth over the years toward the stranger who calls himself Xerxes Break. (Sounds like a one-shot, but it's not. It kind of reads more like a bunch of connected drabbles.)
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 27,114 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 4/11/2013 - Published: 12/23/2012 - Sharon R., Xerxes B. - Complete
Guardian by Penelope Jadewing reviews
An encounter with a wolf leaves Break unconscious in the middle of the snowy woods surrounding the Rainsworth house. When he wakes, he's taken its place, trapped the form of a feral dog, and charged by another to protect those he loves from the approaching evil ones, in punishment of his careless slaughter. Inspired by J. Huggins' A Wolf Story. Break/Sharon. T for violence.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Angst/Supernatural - Chapters: 14 - Words: 22,710 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 5/22/2013 - Published: 7/21/2012 - Sharon R., Xerxes B., Vincent N., OC
All Guard Let Down by Penelope Jadewing reviews
Short story. Takes place during that evening Oscar serves everyone 'juice'. Break's thoughts. Mild Break/Sharon.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,380 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/20/2012 - [Xerxes B., Sharon R.] - Complete
The Last Dance by Tomoshibi-Chan reviews
"I will show you." She spoke quietly. "Let us enjoy this last dance" .::/BreakXSharon\::. .::/T For Implied character deaths\::.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 494 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/10/2010 - Xerxes B., Sharon R.
The Amelioration by KaitoAngel reviews
Okay, so I've updated the Chaps to fit after Chapter 42 of the manga so you may have to read back or just assume they talked about Sablier instead of the theatre!
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,625 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 10/27/2009 - Published: 7/6/2009 - Xerxes B., Sharon R.
Dream by KusajishiFukutaicho reviews
In a dream, we saw the power to change the future. Until we return to the real present, in which you smile, let us all, embrace this beautiful dream. BreakxSharon. Warning: OOC-ness. Sequel to this is 'Requiem of a Dream'.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,570 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/20/2009 - Xerxes B., Sharon R. - Complete
That Red Eye by Yufi867 reviews
A Shalon and Break one shot. WARNING THERE'S A HUGE SPOILER IN HERE! D IF YOU'RE NOT CAUGHT UP IN THE MANGA THEN DON'T READ! ono unless you like spoilers then go right ahead !
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 397 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/8/2009 - Xerxes B., Sharon R.
Too Cute For an Idiot by moonlight jubilee reviews
Sharon attempts to discuss with Break the day he gave his memories up for her. Too bad he's not taking her seriously.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 948 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/14/2009 - Sharon R., Xerxes B. - Complete
A Lovely Reflection by LilyGinnyBlack reviews
Still, the tears would roll down, but he couldn't reach out and brush them away. Such a painful reflection.- A drabble centering around Break. Spoilers!
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 854 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/16/2009 - Xerxes B., Sharon R. - Complete
The Ventriloquist by Val-Creative reviews
How Break came to acquire Emily. And what it meant for Sharon. Break-centric. BreakSharon. Drabblish. Standalone.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 604 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/16/2009 - Xerxes B., Sharon R. - Complete
Take My Hand by LilyGinnyBlack reviews
And let me lead you. SPOILERS FOR CHAPTER 49! Sharon teaches Break how to dance, and Break comes to a realization. One-shot, Sharon/Break
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,221 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/16/2010 - Xerxes B., Sharon R. - Complete