Home Community Books Twilight Team Blackwater (Jacob/Leah)
Team Blackwater (Jacob/Leah)
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 01-24-09
Founder: I'm At My All Time Low - Stories: 30 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 66413
Stories of Jacob/Leah aka Blackwater

House by nikkiRA reviews
Oneshot, young!Jacob, Leah and Bella/ “That’s not how you speak to your mother! You’re grounded!” Jacob scolds. Bella’s face is priceless. Leah wants to laugh.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,010 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 11 - Published: 11/25/2009 - Jacob, Leah - Complete
The Last Night by I'm At My All Time Low reviews
As I turned to walk away Jacob grabbed my wrist and pulled the sleeve up "Lee...what's this?" I glared and pulled my wrist away. "Nothing." He looked at me and spoke in a whisper. "Have you been...cutting yourself?" Warning: Suicide attempts & self harm
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 36,141 - Reviews: 265 - Favs: 161 - Follows: 158 - Updated: 8/13/2010 - Published: 4/28/2009 - Jacob, Leah
Leaving Your Heart Behind by WolfGirl4Life reviews
After one drunken night Leah finds herself pregnant with her alphas baby, so she runs away. Two years later, she comes home toddler in tow. As she deals with the consequences of her mistakes, she finds ways to deal with her past, and learns to love again.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 37 - Words: 89,093 - Reviews: 657 - Favs: 226 - Follows: 232 - Updated: 11/23/2010 - Published: 4/1/2009 - Leah, Jacob
Worse Than This by nikkiRA reviews
Oneshot, Blackwater/ 'Had held her and kissed her and whispered promises in her ear that had flown away as soon as he saw Renesmee Cullen.'
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,166 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/22/2009 - Jacob, Leah - Complete
Last Light by X5 - 452 reviews
Sequel to Rising Sun. Leah's story ended with Rising Sun, but the pups story is only just beginning. They are all grown up, but they still have a long way to go.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 21 - Words: 86,463 - Reviews: 495 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 73 - Updated: 8/2/2009 - Published: 4/14/2009 - Leah, Jacob - Complete
Loving Jacob Black by Permanent Rose reviews
/Leah Clearwater was the last person I ever expected to fall in love with. Until this point, I had thought of her as a self-centered irritable harpy. Heck, I barley even considered her a girl. But suddenly, she was all that mattered/ JacobXLeah
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 12 - Words: 18,636 - Reviews: 248 - Favs: 141 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 3/29/2009 - Published: 7/11/2008 - Jacob, Leah - Complete
Plastic Hearts by I'm At My All Time Low reviews
For My Valentine Contest: Leah's stuck babysitting on Valentines Day and everyone is keeping a secret from her! Just a simple V-day oneshot with all the shanagains! Blackwater! :D
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,931 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/2/2009 - Jacob, Leah
The Truth About Heaven by Violet Eliot reviews
What happens when soulmates can be trumped by something greater - choice? Can Jacob fight fate? Is Leah worth fighting for? Sometimes the person you least expect to care about is the one who can change everything. Renesmee Cullen should know. BLACKWATER.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 9 - Words: 47,682 - Reviews: 170 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 89 - Updated: 10/15/2009 - Published: 1/19/2009 - Jacob, Leah
Leah Clearwater:: This Is Your Life by xxcullen1309xx reviews
Starts just after Bella has given birth to Renesmee. Leah is secretly in love with Jacob, but what Leah doesn't know is that Jacob has imprinted on Renesmee. As she tries to get up the courage to confess to Jacob, will Leah finally mend her broken heart?
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 9 - Words: 8,264 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 7/10/2009 - Published: 1/20/2009 - Leah, Jacob - Complete
Of the Earth by The Good Girl reviews
She is wild, untamed, of the earth and that is what is so alluring, it's unstoppable. He should have only seen it coming sooner. BLACKWATER FIC.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,389 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 117 - Updated: 1/19/2009 - Published: 10/23/2008 - Jacob, Leah
Cramped Quarters by Kelly123 reviews
Quit hogging the bed Jacob! ONESHOT
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,435 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 17 - Published: 10/24/2008 - Jacob, Leah - Complete
Howling Tears To The Night by xxTunstall Chickxx reviews
Sequel to Unsent Letters . One-shot. Really sad, be warned. Blackwater. Leah writes Jacob a letter, she is old and he is young. Leah Clearwater died with a broken heart, she died alone, as was meant to be. And Jacob Black, well, he howls to the night.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,393 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/18/2008 - Leah, Jacob - Complete
Unsent Letters by xxTunstall Chickxx reviews
Blackwater. Leah Clearwater writes a letter to Jacob Black, it will never leave her desk. A confessions, a truth unveiled. "I love you" --Read and review xxTunstall Chickxx
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 629 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/17/2008 - Leah, Jacob - Complete
Rocks, Bags, and Bands by Skyskater reviews
Jacob Black, are you honestly so cheap that you would get me a rock for my birthday?" "Well...it's a special rock." Written for Black Wolf Jaganshi Lover. JxL
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,674 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/21/2008 - Leah, Jacob - Complete
Hey Furball, Shut Up and Listen by Idrelle Miocovani reviews
While out on patrol on Christmas Eve, Leah has something to admit to Jacob, but Jake really isn’t in a listening mode. Post-Breaking Dawn AU vignette.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,341 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/21/2008 - Jacob, Leah - Complete
Love With A Red Bow by I'm At My All Time Low reviews
Well, if Santa were real, I would ask him for someone who loved me, under the Christmas tree with a big red bow. I think the bow would just be great, because then he’s like a real present…" Leah said, knowing any minuet Jacob would laugh. J/L
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,561 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/25/2008 - Jacob, Leah - Complete
Kisses at Midnight by I'm At My All Time Low reviews
Sequel to 'Love with a Red Bow' "What are you standing there for? Kiss me." “Wow! Leah Clearwater asking me to kiss her? I never would have dreamed of it!” Blackwater, HAPPY NEW YEAR! One-shot
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,466 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/31/2008 - Jacob, Leah - Complete
Chasing Pavements by OrganizedMess reviews
What if the cure of an imprint is jealousy? leah/embry, leah/jacob
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 36,621 - Reviews: 208 - Favs: 141 - Follows: 123 - Updated: 3/24/2010 - Published: 8/29/2008 - Jacob, Leah - Complete
Beautiful Disaster by I'm At My All Time Low reviews
Before Nessie was born Leah left La Push and she returns eight years later with a son named Anthony and Leah doesn't know that Jacob imprinted on Nessie. Jacob learns that Leah is back, but he does't know about Anthony, how will he take it? Blackwater J/L
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 44,465 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 4/16/2009 - Published: 12/14/2008 - Jacob, Leah - Complete
Guilty Pleasures by Violet Eliot reviews
One-shot. Blackwater & Renesmee/Nahuel. "His Nessie, he would say. Well, she wasn’t Nessie and she definitely didn’t want to be Jacob’s Nessie."
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,951 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 1/19/2009 - Published: 12/27/2008 - Jacob, Leah - Complete