Home Community Games Team Fortress 2 Team Fortress 2 OCs
Team Fortress 2 OCs
Follow .
Focus: Games Team Fortress 2, Since: 09-16-11
Founder: Writer-924 - Stories: 11 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 95286
Any TF2 fanfics containing OCs are allowed. humor, adventure, romance, smut... I don't give a rat's @$$.

The Prisoners by KingdomOfThomond reviews
Three prisoners join RED, as Engineer tests a new machine. Rated T for possible future blood and guts.
Team Fortress 2 - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 6,669 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/24/2012 - Published: 10/5/2012 - OC - Complete
Memories of a Human Bear by Smorgesborg reviews
My first Fan Fiction, thank you very much. Please review and help me become better at this. I will attempt to have multiple chapters. All reviews are welcome, even people without accounts.
Team Fortress 2 - Rated: T - English - Humor/Tragedy - Chapters: 12 - Words: 8,930 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/28/2013 - Published: 2/10/2012 - Heavy
Spy Down! by LilyRosetheDreamer reviews
Cogs turn...and the play is set into motion. Spy will discover himself. TEMPORARY HIATUS!
Team Fortress 2 - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 16 - Words: 25,241 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 7/10/2013 - Published: 12/28/2011 - Spy, Miss Pauling
In What Did I End Up To? by Tancho-koi reviews
It's a very simple little story of what could possibly happen if I ended up forced to live two weeks with the Team Fortress 2 charcters. I'll try to spend some time with everyone, but you'll soon discover my favorites! T for a bit of language and violence, but it'll be far from being a bloodbath or a curse-a-thon!
Team Fortress 2 - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,249 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/4/2012
Dead Flower by Fauxhound reviews
Meet Roderick, the new RED Soldier and a man with more secrets than you can count. At first glance, he seems like a very determined guy but is that really true? Marigold, tired of living in the shadow of her twin brother, takes over his life when he dies to fight in a war that he should have been in. But going into the war was not what she expected, she might just make things worse
Team Fortress 2 - Rated: T - English - Family/Suspense - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,636 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 11/20/2012 - Published: 7/12/2012 - Demoman
Snake Oil by DemonFox38 reviews
A deal with a cunning business woman ends with the Spy and the Sniper being captured and dragged across the globe in search of a mythical location. Can the team rescue them? What horrors await at this supernatural destination? Grab your hat, kids! (Cover image by PyBun.)
Team Fortress 2 - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 23 - Words: 75,858 - Reviews: 149 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 7/30/2012 - Published: 4/4/2012 - Spy, Sniper - Complete
Like Father Like Daughter by Space Toaster reviews
A series of short one-shots portrayed each class as a father.
Team Fortress 2 - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,109 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 9/6/2011 - Published: 9/2/2011
Meet the Reinforcements by TheCasualCalifornian reviews
Six new classes are introduced: two for Offense, two for Defense, and two for Support. While the RED team isn't happy about it at first, they begin to make friends with the new recruits. It's now time to Meet the Rocketeer, the Assassin, the Outlaw, the Weatherman, the Femme Fatale, and the Bodyguard. Now includes updated info on all six classes (and a revised Introduction).
Team Fortress 2 - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 65 - Words: 171,845 - Reviews: 162 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 12/18/2013 - Published: 7/21/2012
The Support by KingdomOfThomond reviews
A new class joins the team, called the Support. However, he brings a monster with him, which he, along with his new team, has to destroy to save America. Rating may change later on.
Team Fortress 2 - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 8 - Words: 5,134 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/1/2013 - Published: 4/30/2012 - OC - Complete
Valentine Meets Demoman by KingdomOfThomond
Valentine meets the Demoman on the Titfield to Malingford line. Set around 1957.
Crossover - Team Fortress 2 & Titfield Thunderbolt - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 454 - Published: 2/16/2012 - Demoman - Complete
Meet the SAS man by KingdomOfThomond
RED recruits a general from the British SAS, called Franklin. BLU also recruits a British general, who is called Jeff. Franklin manages to survive until 2281, as he's aboard during B5's decommissioning. Rated T as death of Soldier and Demoman has landmine
Crossover - Babylon 5 & Team Fortress 2 - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,059 - Published: 1/27/2012 - Complete