Home Community Books Twilight Team Mike
Team Mike
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 02-26-09
Founder: Pancake The Thunder Hearted - Stories: 14 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 67409
This is a c2 that is for all fics myself and the staff feel give Mike the good image he deserve. Mike as fun as Seth, as sweet as Jacob, and as loyal as Edward. He deserves a fan club of his own, damn it, and we've decided to give it to 'im! xD ((Check out M rated stuff, too!))

Longing by Ember Sage reviews
A short drabble of insight into the pain of Mike Newton. Angst. Canon Pairings.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 706 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Published: 3/22/2009 - Mike - Complete
Conscience by Voldemort Perfumes reviews
Oneshot. Inspired by another fanfiction; I have permission from the author to post this. Basically it's Bella's story about the horrible situation she just escaped from: her horrific marriage. Rated T for themes.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,571 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/24/2009 - Bella - Complete
Second Glance by The Scarlet Sky reviews
He's always glancing her way, but I'm the one fighting for his attention. Why can't he see past her, and just give up on a lost cause? I'm here, Mike. I've always been here. Jessica's POV. Mike x Jessica oneshot, with some Mike x Bella and Edward x Bella.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,327 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/30/2008 - Jessica, Mike - Complete
Ignorance by caffeineaddict13 reviews
"Have you ever seen the way she looks at him, Michael?" Oneshot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 830 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/24/2008 - Mike, Jessica - Complete
Being Mike Newton by decemberisforcynics reviews
For The Only Pancake. Mike isn't a bad guy. He's just a sweet guy, out to protect Bella from the guys of Forks. How I think Mike looks at the world. Takes place in Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and the beginning of Breaking Dawn. JessicaxMike
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,337 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/1/2009 - Mike - Complete
Moments of Longing by nevermore199 reviews
It's just a little crush. Only a crush. Nothing like love. Or is it? One-shot, one-sided Mike x Bella.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,266 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/3/2008 - Mike, Bella - Complete
A Dream Come True by jaejae-jurate9533 reviews
In this story, Mike and Bella actually end up together at the end. Even though I don’t really approve of that, I thought that it would be quite fun to write anyway. I ship Jacob/Bella all the way! :D
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,337 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/16/2008 - Mike, Bella - Complete
Far Too Shy to Speak to you at School by Iamwiththewolf reviews
for Count von Count. another fluffy EdwardMike oneshot! SLASH!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,577 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/9/2008 - Edward, Mike - Complete