Home Community TV Shows Hannah Montana Team Miley
Team Miley
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Hannah Montana, Since: 11-22-09
Founder: ColourMyWorld - Stories: 45 - Followers: 16 - Staff: 17 - id: 76105
Miley Supporters. Show your support for the amazing and talented Miley Cyrus. She deserves everything she has, and she worked so hard for it. Miley and Niley fics accepeted :) xoxo

A Life of Miley by missing in imagination reviews
These are two writing pieces of mine that I've molded into one, expressing my gratitude, my adoration, & my love for Miley. If you're a fan read this & put yourself in the same position. Do you think we mean as much to her as she means to us?
Hannah Montana - Rated: K - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,859 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/27/2010 - Hannah M./Miley S. - Complete
The Night Before Life Goes On by xMadeline11x reviews
Miley's going off to college. Kinda based off the Carrie Underwood song. Niley. Short one shot.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 737 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/24/2009 - Complete
Roslyn by sevenohfive reviews
Nick has a girlfriend and they have a baby.. at 15. Something bad happens to his girlfriend and he meets Miley who helps him deal with his problems as he does the same for her, and somewhere in between they fall in love. NILEY
Crossover - Misc. Tv Shows & Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 17,677 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 12/5/2010 - Published: 12/10/2009
Remember December by LostInTheCloudsx3 reviews
All I want to do was to run into his arms and cry, tell him that I’m sorry, tell him that it wasn’t my fault that I was dying, tell him that I love him and hear him whisper it back to me… but all that was gone now. -N I L E Y-
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 26,223 - Reviews: 171 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 3/28/2010 - Published: 7/26/2009
All It Takes Is a Single Cupcake by sleep on stars reviews
15 years later and they were still baking those cupcakes. Oneshot xx Niley
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,041 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 10 - Published: 11/12/2008 - Complete
Smile by iluvyoumorethancupcakes reviews
Smile like it's your last ever," is what she would always say. And you know what? This time, she did. Sad NILEY. Nate&Miley.
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 544 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/29/2008 - Hannah M./Miley S. - Complete
Heavily Broken by iluvjb4ever123 reviews
She lost her family to a drunk driver. His family broke apart after what happened between his parents. They meet and soon turn to each other for comfort. Will they fall in love along the way? Niley.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 21 - Words: 47,285 - Reviews: 342 - Favs: 125 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 7/2/2009 - Published: 12/25/2008 - Complete
Playing Cupid by LostInTheCloudsx3 reviews
Nick & Miley --who dislike each other-- get together to try and get Shane & Mitchie back together. But what happens to their relationship in the process? -N I L E Y-
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 24,513 - Reviews: 230 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 6/11/2009 - Published: 4/9/2009 - Complete
45 Ways to Scream by AllAboveHeartsAndLies reviews
All her life she has wanted to be normal, now she finally finds the one guy who's offering her that. The one guy who is ready to treat her like a person, not a money maker. But is he worth loosing the little respect she gets from her mom? NILEY!
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 21,753 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 6/23/2010 - Published: 9/15/2009 - Hannah M./Miley S.
Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning? by xotayxo reviews
Niley story based off of 9-11. Touchy subject i know, but it's based off a song about 9-11 that i love. don't like, don't read!
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 15,507 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 9/9/2009 - Published: 12/7/2008 - Hannah M./Miley S.
Black Fades to White by Alltheabove reviews
I'm venting My body spins, pain still seeping through my limbs, I just couldn't contain it any longer. Rated T for suicide. Oneshot.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 440 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/3/2009 - Hannah M./Miley S. - Complete
The Perfect Boyfriend by Alltheabove reviews
Miley's dad is gone, and the family is going under. The only person Miley has, is Nick. And now, she's taking over a job, that might not be very safe. Niley. Rated T just in case.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 43 - Words: 85,454 - Reviews: 579 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 97 - Updated: 12/5/2010 - Published: 7/7/2009 - Hannah M./Miley S. - Complete
Made To Be Broken by ColourMyWorld reviews
They won't find out. Not till its too late. It won't even matter. I hope the best for all of them. I'm not running away from my problems. I'm fixing them, because its the only solution. I'm made to be broken. Miley-Support. OneShot. -NiLEY-
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,768 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/5/2009 - Complete
The Feeling Of Heartbreak by ColourMyWorld reviews
You say this is all impossible. The pain your physically feeling. The torn emotions running through your body. The dryness of your throat, the tightness of your stomach. It's the feeling of heartbreak. OneShot. -NiLEY-
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,203 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/3/2009 - Complete
Pain by Team M reviews
I never experienced this feeling before, the feeling of pain. R&R. Story is better than the summary, i swear ;D
Hannah Montana - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,452 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/16/2009 - Complete
The Past Can't Be Rewritten by swinglifeawayxx reviews
It seemed like she was there for all of the big moments in our lives. And in a way, we were there for hers, too. I wish we could go back, and re-do the past year, but...we can't." -- A certain brother reflects on a lost relationship. Slight Niley. Review!
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,252 - Reviews: 138 - Favs: 129 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 7/27/2010 - Published: 11/24/2008 - Hannah M./Miley S. - Complete
The Sunflower & The Earth by swinglifeawayxx reviews
She is the SUN FLOWER, & he is the EARTH. -- mileyandnicholas, niley. Review.
Hannah Montana - Rated: K - English - Spiritual/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 531 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/29/2009
Just Give It Time by Team M reviews
Well, that's my cue. But, think about what I said. Things will eventually get better." Miley-Support. Hints of Niley. Oneshotx.
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,424 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 11 - Published: 11/29/2009 - Complete
Perfection by jonasluver.1 reviews
Miley support. Dont get me wrong I do love Selena but i'v had this idea for a while so i thought i'd use it. Legal no last names
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,066 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/27/2009 - Published: 6/19/2009 - Hannah M./Miley S. - Complete
Hello Beautiful by ColourMyWorld reviews
When I think about it, there's so many things I have Joe to thank for. And I was actually considering giving him a small thank you. Until he walked in on us. He just wrecked it for himself. OneShot. -NiLEY-
Hannah Montana - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,469 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/22/2009
The Price of Being the Best Friend by sleep on stars reviews
So why did Miley put up with this pain? Why did she let it get to her? What was the point? Because they were best friends... Oneshot xx Sad/Niley
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,646 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/7/2008 - Complete
I Lied by sleep on stars reviews
Is it ok that I love you? Oneshot xx Niley
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 234 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/17/2009 - Complete
Just Listen by sleep on stars reviews
“What do you want to hear Miley?” Mrs. Dawson questioned. She had to think about this, “I don’t know what I want to hear. I don’t think any of us do.” But, sometimes the one thing that you didn't want people to hear was something only you could see.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 26,844 - Reviews: 215 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 5/21/2009 - Published: 10/12/2008
Neverland by sleep on stars reviews
The day Miley met Peter Pan, the boy of all children’s imagination, was the day her life changed for the better. Niley/Piley ? Weird pairing, weird story ... weird, aha. Yes, I'm putting this all in the desc. cause I love bantering. Obviously.
Crossover - Peter Pan & Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,984 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 4/28/2010 - Published: 11/5/2009
Memories That Fade Like Photographs by non dairy creamer reviews
Every single time I try to let you go- I fall for you once again. But this time- I have self control.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 20,731 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 11/24/2009 - Published: 4/12/2009 - Complete
40 | Page 1 2 Next »