Home Community Movies Newsies Tears and Laughter
Tears and Laughter
Follow .
Focus: Movies Newsies, Since: 12-26-06
Founder: PhyscoBlonde4eva - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 40321
Newsies fics that make you cry...then I'll throw in the funnyist...yeah i dont think thats a word either...ones I can find just so you guys dont go crazy on me

Auditions for Newsies by Butterfly Conlon reviews
Take a trip back to 1991 where auditions for Newsies were being held, though all concocted through my warped mind... New: a hostile answering machine encounter with Robert Duvall and slashy fun with Davey and Denton.
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,053 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/20/2003 - Published: 12/15/2002
Blink and Mush Save The Day by ShitteryGitUp reviews
Blink and Mush find a girl and bring her to the Newsies Lodging House. It's really funny.
Newsies - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,518 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/21/2006 - Kid Blink, Skittery - Complete
Nobody Expected It From A Cripple by Banisters reviews
Crutchy learns why you should never leave your crutch by the stairs. Unforunately, he learns it the hard way.
Newsies - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 453 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/20/2005 - Jack K. - Complete
From Bottle Alley to the Battlefield by Banisters reviews
They weren't ready. They never would be.
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 358 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/26/2005
Empty Chairs at Empty Tables by kaydi reviews
Years after the strike, at the end of World War One, the last remaining newsie, the only one to survive the war, comes home and must face empty chairs at empty tables.
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,208 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/10/2002
Twelve Years Later by Fantasy3 reviews
The year is 1911. When two of the old Manhattan newsboys walk home from work, the notice the Asch Building is on fire. This is a story of family and death. Based on the tradegy described in the book Ashes of Roses by Mary Jane Aush
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,362 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/8/2005 - Complete