Home Community Cartoons Teen Titans Teen Titan Romance!
Teen Titan Romance!
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Teen Titans, Since: 11-08-04
Founder: WhiteTigerClaws - Stories: 3 - Followers: 8 - id: 7631
Okay, well these are many of the best teen titan romance stories around. If you want your story added just email me! I'm not quite sure how this thing works yet... I could use staff memebers too, so if anyone would care to join me in my quest for.. um.. Right!

Ridiculously Romantic by VanillaSuga reviews
Who is Slade? Why does he treat him as his rival so? Is he somehow connected to Robin? New Villans are in this story and they really heat up the scene. Jealously, truth, hope, and love, that is ridiculously romantic. RxSf RxBB CxOC Complete)
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 88,356 - Reviews: 320 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/6/2004 - Published: 1/8/2004 - Complete
The Teen Titans Diaries by Kat097 reviews
The Teen Titans gives a view of their day,each with their opinions and dark secrets. Discover what Raven thinks about blusher and why Beastboy was banned from the grocery store! RobSt and BBR. Winner of the Most Interesting TT Fic Award - Completed
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 30,437 - Reviews: 706 - Favs: 228 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 7/3/2004 - Published: 12/24/2003 - Complete
In the Eyes of Chaos by WhiteTigerClaws reviews
Beast Boy had been kidnapped by Chaos and then traded for Robin. Now will the Titans be able to get Robin back? BB&Rae, StarRob COMPLETED
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 52,162 - Reviews: 373 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 11/14/2004 - Published: 2/24/2004 - Complete