Home Community Cartoons Teen Titans Teen Titans...Villian's can Love
Teen Titans...Villian's can Love
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Teen Titans, Since: 10-10-11
Founder: Betty More Fishe - Stories: 63 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 15 - id: 95761
Hero's aren't the only ones who need love in their lives! I want to hear about those selfish thieves, those ruthless murderers, those misplaced geniuses, those victims of fate! They might be considered Evil but they're still Human, they can still feel! I want to read about them! Villian LOVE!

Third Time Around by Concolor44 reviews
She drove him away. Twice. Then she realized her mistake. Can he possibly forgive her again?
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 15,558 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 9/8/2012 - Published: 7/28/2012 - Raven, Red-X - Complete
A Price On Your Head by DemolitionLvr reviews
A hit has been put out on the Titans and every crook in town wants the pay off. The Titans don't know they're in danger. Will an interest in one Titan make an infamous thief do something... Altruistic? RaeRedX TWOSHOT COMPLETE
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 11,910 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 9/30/2012 - Published: 5/14/2012 - Red-X, Raven - Complete
A New Difference by kadienewberg reviews
I was worried, worried about my friends, worried about myself... worried about him. I am now in something that is so dangerous that can get my new family killed.
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,732 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/8/2012 - Published: 4/22/2012 - Red-X, Terra
Jason by just-taye reviews
Before Red X was known to Teen Titans, he was Jason Todd, Batman's second 'Robin. Going through the same hatred that Richard got plus unfavorism, Jason runs away on a journey to kill Richard. On his way, he meets Kitana, and both go off on the mission.
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,893 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/14/2011 - Red-X
The New Gotham Girls by Raven D'Acanto reviews
Yeah. Title doesn't really scream Teen Titans, does it? After a fight with Gotham's favorite villain chicks, Robin finds a certain item missing: Red X's utility belt. Who could be behind it? Does it have a link with Gotham's Girls? ...Maybe...
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,316 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/5/2006 - Published: 6/30/2006 - Robin, Red-X
Winter Wonderland by Mickienotthemouse reviews
Raven and Red X get pushed down a mountain by accident and are now forced to live with each other for a night in a cave. How Raven handle Red X? And how will Red X charm Raven? RedxRaexRob My first Teen Titans story! Please Review! Chapter 6 is up people!
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,986 - Reviews: 174 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 72 - Updated: 9/12/2008 - Published: 1/16/2007 - Red-X, Raven
Prepare To Hate Me by Peregrine Princess reviews
Until recently, Red X has made his presence scarce, only appearing every once in a while to steal something valuable. Lately, he's set his sights on something a little different: not money or jewelry, but Starfire of the Teen Titans. Red/Star/Rob BB/Rae?
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,158 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 12/27/2009 - Published: 6/30/2009 - Starfire, Red-X
Saves the Day by Fire Tears reviews
The Teen Titans, Red X, and some guy who has issues with copyright infringement. [follow up to 'Impact']
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,250 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 10 - Published: 4/13/2007 - Red-X, Robin - Complete
More Than A Thief by Jurodan reviews
Red X has lost his belt, but not his talents. When he finds information vital to the Teen Titans, will they trade it for the belt? Continued as In The Mind Of Another.
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 12,384 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/18/2005 - Complete
Replaced by Marakka reviews
Blackfire escaped from jail and Red X and Slade have taken Starfire. What will Robin and The Others do? What has Slade done to turn Starfire against the Teen Titans. Plz Read!
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,660 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 8/31/2006 - Published: 3/1/2005
Rise of the Beast by Quill N. Inque reviews
After defeating the Brotherhood, Beast Boy finds himself haunted by his more animalistic side... COMPLETE!
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 28,424 - Reviews: 238 - Favs: 239 - Follows: 88 - Updated: 9/24/2010 - Published: 8/24/2010 - Beast Boy, Raven - Complete
The Slade Show by the lone psychopath reviews
exactly what happens when everyone's favorite villain gets his own talk show. muhahahaha! CONTAINS INSANITY!
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Humor/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 19,335 - Reviews: 291 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 8/23/2005 - Published: 6/4/2005 - Slade
Influence by Nyakai reviews
After Terra defeated Slade, there was a period of calm. Then, Slade returned and this time, he's after Raven. How long can she withstand his influence without her friends there to help? preseason 4. X to become a major character.
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 30 - Words: 87,912 - Reviews: 381 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 3/18/2006 - Published: 8/14/2005 - Raven, Slade - Complete
Solidarity by Nyakai reviews
Sequel to Influence. Raven held her head. What was going on? Where were all these emotions coming from? Her new meditation was supposed to repress these feelings better, but they were getting stronger. Especially around Slade.
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 32,697 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 5/10/2012 - Published: 12/18/2007 - Raven, Red-X, Slade
I Spent the Night with Slade by AnnaRinzler reviews
How far will one reporter go to get an interview with Jump City's greatest criminal mastermind?
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,214 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 8/16/2009 - Published: 1/26/2008 - Slade
Valentine's Day by AnnaRinzler reviews
What happens when Slade comes back from the dead and attempts to reunite with his former partner in crime? And what happens when he finds out that Dr. Amelia Valentine isn't exactly happy to see him? Discover a new side to Slade and the Titans themselves.
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,071 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/10/2010 - Published: 8/5/2009 - Slade
Fate by AnnaRinzler reviews
A look at when Slade hired HIVE agents to destroy the Titans, but from a very different perspective.
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,898 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 5/7/2011 - Published: 1/20/2008 - Slade - Complete
The Ties That Bind by AnnaRinzler reviews
Begins during the Terra arc. An inside look at exactly how Slade discovered Terra in the first place, and how his behind the scenes apprentice just might have something to do with it...
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,753 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 7/25/2012 - Published: 3/10/2007 - Slade, Terra
Not A Dream by Victory Is For the Weak reviews
Slade is back. Haunting Robin in his dreams and causing trouble in Jump City. Will Robin be able to finally defeat him with the help of his friends and family, or will Slade get the apprentice he always wanted? Feat. Batman, Alfred
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 17,467 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 3/17/2012 - Published: 11/1/2009 - Robin, Slade
Beta Team Beginnings by PoisonedChuugoku reviews
Weird dreams, movies, and robberies are just the kinds of mischief the HIVE likes to get up to!
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 20 - Words: 14,143 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 3/22/2013 - Published: 10/4/2011 - Kyd Wykkyd
feel the disease by Kitadresdencinnazia reviews
both seperate and intertwining love stories, full of kidnapping, angst and comfort all the different love stories eventually come together in one big thing. but it's alittle slow, so bear with me and i'll try my best to keep you entertanined.J BB pleez rr
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,488 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 6/16/2012 - Published: 6/27/2011 - Beast Boy, Jericho
Could Really Use a Wish by DaniDiamondz reviews
Starfire's life is in ruins, so she makes a wish. And who should arrive not long after but Red-X. Is he there to make her day worse, or make her wish come true? Song-fic to Airplanes by B.O.B. Read and Review, please. :D
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 651 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/13/2010 - Starfire, Red-X
Rolling With the Punches by Phoenix From The Ashes reviews
Robin has lived in Jump for three years now and he thinks he has everything sorted. He knows who his enemies are and who his friends are. His world is black and white. But Red-X was always that annoying shade of grey.
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 25,106 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 8/16/2010 - Published: 8/4/2010 - Robin, Red-X - Complete
Heroes by Table for Two reviews
"I feel like a hero, are you my heroine." A Red/Rae story. Somewhat song-fic. Anyways, Red X saves Raven from a group of thugs and he does his best to win her heart as well. Please review!
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 32,888 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 8/23/2010 - Published: 6/14/2010 - Raven, Red-X
Exceptions: The Thief and the Hero by blackberryhunttress reviews
After an accident in Mexico, Raven finds herself drawn to a certain mysterious thief. Are there certain exceptions to be made for this notorious thief and misunderstood Titan?
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 22,827 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 8/24/2010 - Published: 8/1/2010 - Raven, Red-X
45 | Page 1 2 Next »