Home Community TV Shows Teen Wolf Teen Wolf, Derek/OC Peter/OC, Chris/OC
Teen Wolf, Derek/OC Peter/OC, Chris/OC
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Teen Wolf, Since: 06-02-13
Founder: twibe - Stories: 27 - Followers: 38 - id: 108091
I LOVE Derek/OC stories, (only female oc's though) and I really want to read some fanfics with Peter/OC and specially Chris/OC,,, I can't find any with them, only with eachother and I don't like reading slash fics. I don't have anything against slash, I just don't like reading about it. So, anyway, if you know of any Chris/femaleOC or Derek/femaleOC or Peter/femaleOC, then tell me and I'll put them up here! :D

Legends by Jade Argent reviews
*Original Plot* Beacon Hills stands witness to the arrival of a mysterious stranger who drags along a clock of horrid past and is determined to dig up old skeletons and create chaos in everyone's lives. All in the name of repents for her past mistakes.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 13 - Words: 36,078 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 12/24/2019 - Published: 3/31/2017 - Scott M., Stiles S., Derek H., OC
Howling with the Wind by The SCIENCE of Writing reviews
Adrienne Jackson moves to Beacon Hills, California with a bickering family that holds many secrets. She meets a mysterious and handsome yet angry man that could very well let her choose the road less taken by and uncover many treasures including closer friends, a myth, and... Love? [WILL BE moved up to mature rating when the time comes. For now, it remains at Teen for cursing, etc]
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,572 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 24 - Published: 6/18/2015 - [Derek H., OC]
Unbroken by Novella Vialli reviews
Emma Martin is Lydia's older sister and a werewolf. She left Beacon Hills after the Hale House Fire and has finally returned upon learning that her sister is a banshee and Derek is alive. Derek/OC - Revisions are happening side by side!
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 21 - Words: 28,145 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 179 - Follows: 206 - Updated: 6/24/2015 - Published: 3/4/2014 - Derek H., OC
Dark Of The Moon by Starangel5593 reviews
Gabriella Myers was a normal sixteen year old girl, but one night changes her life and the lives of her best friends permanently. Will she be able to handle the changes and survive or will she fall victim to a mysterious killer on the hunt for revenge? (Season 1)
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 58,972 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 327 - Follows: 214 - Updated: 6/24/2013 - Published: 3/3/2013 - Derek H. - Complete
Being human is great fun by splash1998 reviews
June Kent is best friends with werewolf, Scott McCall and human, Stiles Stilinski and knows all about the werewolves, hunters and the dreaded alpha...but it doesn't stop her from becoming closer to the mysterious, brooding werewolf, Derek Hale, knowing full well of what he is capable off...will they find love? Or will the troubles of being a werewolf draw them apart?
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 23 - Words: 72,938 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 144 - Follows: 126 - Updated: 10/29/2012 - Published: 8/14/2012 - Derek H. - Complete
A Grease Monkey's Tale by taekemeaway reviews
Rewritten: Monkey Meets Wolf / Please do not read and expect anything more of this story
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 29 - Words: 84,611 - Reviews: 116 - Favs: 243 - Follows: 205 - Updated: 2/19/2015 - Published: 8/9/2012 - [Derek H., OC] - Complete
Show me your Teeth! by shawzielass94 reviews
Death; she's familiar with. Pain; she's familiar with too. Loss; she'd very much like to forget. It's why she's moved here, to Beacon Hills. Not realising that she's walking onto the battlefield again, it makes her the strongest, valued person there. She's a survivor, a fighter and now a protector. A Guardian of Beacon Hills, not expecting there to be a supernatural part in play.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 12,760 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 117 - Updated: 2/28/2018 - Published: 6/13/2012 - Derek H., Sheriff Stilinski, OC, Deputy J. Parrish
The Unconventional Life of Abigail McCall by Hopelessly-Human reviews
Being the older sister of a werewolf is not as bad as I thought it'd be, other than having your little brother morph into an overgrown Scooby once a month. But, luckily, Mr. Green Eyes with a ripped body happens be everywhere and suddenly, Walt Disney was right. Dreams do come true, if we pursue them...relentlessly. *Title Change From: Older, Awesomer McCall*
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 71 - Words: 318,766 - Reviews: 2132 - Favs: 1,099 - Follows: 1,124 - Updated: 9/8/2020 - Published: 8/15/2012 - Derek H., OC
Nina's Story by CherokeeRoses reviews
Scott McCall's twin sister, Nina, is a handful on her own. But what about when her dearest brother gets turned into a werewolf? What will become of her and Stiles? And what of the sexy and dangerous Derek? Derek/OC
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 107,569 - Reviews: 229 - Favs: 393 - Follows: 443 - Updated: 11/8/2013 - Published: 12/21/2012 - [Derek H., OC] Scott M., Stiles S.
Not a Good Year to be an Omega by Expressionista reviews
Conner thought that being abandoned by her pack to be a human Omega at sixteen was taboo enough. She had no idea wrong she'd be proven only a year later, when an Alpha, a beta, and a hunter get added to the mix. Derek/OC
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 22 - Words: 143,243 - Reviews: 250 - Favs: 354 - Follows: 438 - Updated: 4/20/2015 - Published: 6/15/2012 - Derek H.
Love On A Full Moon by RealHuntress18 reviews
Imagine how the story of our favorite werewolf would change if Stiles had a twin sister? And what if she falls for the mysterious lone wolf Derek? Derek/OC, slight Derek/OC/Isaac love triangle & Scott/Allison Warning: This is going to be a slow burn!
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 47 - Words: 133,417 - Reviews: 483 - Favs: 809 - Follows: 887 - Updated: 7/30/2016 - Published: 6/12/2012 - [Derek H., Isaac L., OC] Stiles S.
Fast Times At Beacon Hills High by Persephone Price reviews
AU. After her family moves to Beacon Hills, Amy is quickly swept up in the drama and danger that pervade the deceptively sleepy town. Eventual Derek/OC. Strong language and adult themes. **REVISED, and bear in mind that this was posted in 2011 :-)**
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 43 - Words: 112,750 - Reviews: 1160 - Favs: 749 - Follows: 552 - Updated: 6/3/2013 - Published: 7/30/2011 - [Derek H., OC] Stiles S. - Complete
Runaway by beta.betch reviews
There's a new girl in town. No one knows who she is or where she came from all they know is that she broke into the Hale house and had an confrontation with the big bad alpha himself her first day in town. Derek/OC
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 14 - Words: 13,691 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 4/13/2013 - Published: 2/9/2013 - Scott M., Derek H. - Complete
Poison & Wine by GilmoreGal25 reviews
Hailey Miner just moved to Beacon Hills. She grows a fascination with Derek Hale. Derek/OC *Better description inside.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 23 - Words: 93,366 - Reviews: 125 - Favs: 349 - Follows: 244 - Updated: 5/29/2013 - Published: 8/22/2012 - Derek H., OC - Complete