Home Community Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians Thalico's of all kind!
Thalico's of all kind!
Follow .
Focus: Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Since: 02-22-11
Founder: RedVinesGirl11 - Stories: 54 - Followers: 5 - id: 89925
I've put it on my duty to try and collect each and every Thalico on Fanfiction! I's going to be hard, if i miss any please PM me!

Thalico's Song by x3hellokitty reviews
just a few little thalico stories i thought up...series of oneshots! i'll upload more if i have motivation haha, reviewww :) first chapter inspired by Intoxicated by the Cab; I own none of the characters OR songs.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 22 - Words: 26,485 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 11/20/2014 - Published: 4/25/2013 - [Nico A., Thalia G.] - Complete
Forever? by x3hellokitty reviews
Before the Great Prophecy there were three demigods; as dictated by the Fates they found each other. Annabeth Chase, Thalia Grace, and later Nico di Angelo. They struggled to survive, but when they finally get to camp they get sucked into a world none of them asked for; one of gods and inescapable prophecies that test the meaning of the word forever. AU. Thalico. Future Percabeth.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 9 - Words: 42,036 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 1/30/2014 - Published: 5/15/2013 - Annabeth C., Nico A., Thalia G.
The Awesome Ones enroll in Goode High School by The Jamerican reviews
After spending their entire lives so far with their fathers, Nico A, Percy and Jason G. are finally going to high school. What will happen when they stumble upon 3 beautiful girls who just happen to be half bloods too? Thalico/Jasper/Percabeth.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 25 - Words: 71,636 - Reviews: 548 - Favs: 384 - Follows: 432 - Updated: 8/14 - Published: 12/25/2012 - Annabeth C., Percy J., Piper M., Jason G.
Change by TheGreekGoddessAphrodite reviews
Things change. Of course, I had realized this before. In four years, a lot can happen to make things different. Only, I didn't expect things to change so much. I didn't expect him to change so much. And most of all, I didn't expect me to change so much.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 16,492 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 7/24/2012 - Published: 10/3/2011 - Nico A., Thalia G. - Complete
According to Him by RedVinesGirl11 reviews
Based on the song 'According to you' Thalia comes to Nico crying. Anti-Thuke! All the way Thalico! T for mild swearing
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,461 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 15 - Published: 12/18/2010 - Thalia G., Nico A. - Complete
Love Finds a Home by Hadley Rose reviews
Set at the end/after TLO. Nico saves Thalia's life, this presents some obstacles for the two, will Thalia be willing to accept that Nico is now a permanent part of her life and that falling in love isn't a sin, or will she push him away?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,534 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/26/2010 - Nico A., Thalia G. - Complete
Fear of Falling by Carter Lee Grace reviews
"I told you, I'm not scared of heights...I'm afraid of falling." Takes place after TLH, Thalia learning to actually be nice to Nico :D Not romantic, just friendliness.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,216 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/28/2010 - Thalia G., Nico A. - Complete
Airliner by Niff-Is-Kryptonite reviews
Thalia and Nico's relationship is up and down, like a big airliner. Follow them through this songfic story filled with the best couple ever, Thalico!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 16 - Words: 15,532 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 1/15/2011 - Published: 9/27/2010 - Thalia G., Nico A. - Complete
Nico's Apology by PartyPoisonandFunGhoul reviews
By Fiona Nico hurt Thalia. Thalia wants an apology. One-Shot, Thico, and you better R&R or Zues will DESTROY you. Thanks!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 394 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/17/2011 - Nico A., Thalia G. - Complete
Without Them by Fr3sh reviews
Its a song-fic about Nico feelings toward Valentines Day slight Thalico
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 385 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/4/2011 - Nico A., Thalia G. - Complete
Happy Birthday by TribalGirl reviews
When the Hunters pay a visit to Camp HalfBlood, Thalia can't stop thinking about the boy she likes. Then a Capture the Flag game, the Stoll brothers, and a videocamera get involved. Thalico. Some rather OOC fluff. WARRIORS FANS:Contains LeafxCrow quotes.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 11,820 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 2/15/2011 - Published: 1/10/2011 - Thalia G., Nico A. - Complete
Valentine Suprises by Niff-Is-Kryptonite reviews
How did Nico spend his first Valentines Day with Thalia? The World Will Never Know! Well unless you read my longest one-shot ever.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,813 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/18/2011 - Nico A., Thalia G. - Complete
A Valentine's Day Special: Give Everything for You by anonangel reviews
For Valentine's Day 2011. It's a Thalico. No hatters, just love. xx
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,329 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/14/2011 - Nico A., Thalia G. - Complete
Love Makes You Do The Wacky by polarbear1355 reviews
Life always hasn't been so great for me. And now my life was perfect. Almost too perfect. What can i say? it's hard for me to trust love when I had parents who tossed it round like it was nothing.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 24,278 - Reviews: 136 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 3/18/2011 - Published: 9/7/2010 - Nico A., Thalia G. - Complete
Trust by BadgerInMySoup reviews
Because that word means so much to Thalia Grace. Hints of Thuke, actual Thalico.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,604 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 17 - Published: 4/5/2010 - Thalia G., Nico A. - Complete
Dear Bianca by Jesus.Lives reviews
Nico writes to Bianca once every year to tell her what's been happening in his life. Spans 5 Years. Thalico, some Rachael/Nico. One-Shot.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,753 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 9 - Published: 6/13/2010 - Nico A., Thalia G. - Complete
I Take a Page From Hades' Playbook by Jesus.Lives reviews
Nico starts getting the rumblings of a Hades-like plan to acquire the the girl that's struck his interest during Percy and Annabeth's wedding. Thalico / Thico some Percabeth. Completed - Epilogue or Sequel pending requests.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,426 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 6/1/2010 - Published: 5/22/2010 - Nico A., Thalia G. - Complete
Breaking The Oath by Jesus.Lives reviews
Thalico. Several years later the huntresses return to CHB. Nico can't shake the reminder of Bianca until he's actually face to face with Thalia again. Oneshot.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,126 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 5/31/2010 - Published: 5/21/2010 - Nico A., Thalia G. - Complete
Thalia Grace's Story by Alexa159 reviews
Companion Piece of 'Why am I Stuck helping you' Poem form free verse
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 257 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/24/2010 - Thalia G., Nico A. - Complete
The Hands of Hell by kselzer reviews
Nico is struggling to escape his life; Thalia is desperate to leave hers. When they finally do the Gods hunt them down for their forbidden love. One-shot
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 380 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/23/2010 - Nico A., Thalia G. - Complete
Changes by B. D. Legan reviews
Thalia visits camp after five years and discovers many changes... including Nico. Thalico
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,624 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 30 - Published: 7/3/2010 - Thalia G., Nico A. - Complete
Lost by Gummy Rocks reviews
Once when Thalia gets kicked out of the hunt her life takes a turn. A change that she did not see coming.A bad one at that. Thico,Percabeth in later chapters
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 16,349 - Reviews: 260 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 7/17/2010 - Published: 4/24/2010 - Thalia G., Nico A. - Complete
Checkmate by TwinkleLights123 reviews
Thalia and Nico argue over who's the best God and play chess to figure it out. Annabeth and Percy's the only sane ones left. "Checkmate," I said with a smirk. "I win."/ "No," he said. "I win." Then he leaned over and... Thalico. Sprinkles of Percabeth.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,172 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 12 - Published: 7/24/2010 - Thalia G., Nico A. - Complete
Broken Oath by MikaylaAnnabeth reviews
"I took an oath." "So?" Nico and Thalia take a walk.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,346 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 23 - Published: 8/2/2010 - Nico A., Thalia G. - Complete
Babysitting by MikaylaAnnabeth reviews
Thalia and Nico babysit their god-daughter, Thea. Nico has a surprise for Thalia! Short Oneshot!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,217 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 16 - Published: 8/4/2010 - Thalia G., Nico A. - Complete
53 | Page 1 .. Last Next »