Home Community Books A-List The A-List: Stories That Are Actually Related To The A-List
The A-List: Stories That Are Actually Related To The A-List
Follow .
Focus: Books A-List, Since: 08-30-08
Founder: Leigh A. Sumpter - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 61983
I went to read some good A-List fanfictions and all I was able to find were crappy stories that had NOTHING to do with the series. So I decided to make a C2 that showcased all the stories that actually belong. Enjoy!

Summersaults by politiksandprose reviews
“You don’t have to know all of that just yet Anna. But there’s one thing I’ve already figured out, and I know you have too – we love each other Anna. You know it.” Ben paused, “We can figure this stuff out together"
A-List - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,516 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/15/2009 - Complete
Clark Gable by Magically me reviews
There's a new girl in BHH, and she is radically different. Perhaps the whole story will be changed with her along for the ride. Not so much drama, as she believes in peace and harmony just like bob marley, her idol or maybe...MORE?
A-List - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 442 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 1/8/2009
My Side of the Story by writerinside reviews
Ben's side of the first A-List series. What happened with Ben when Anna was telling her story? My first fan fic! Please R&R!
A-List - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,406 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/31/2008